Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid (58456 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” / Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa / “Van Vicker Never Slept With My Wife” – Dr Kulah Makes A U-turn, Apologises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by MBAChieves: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
The singer in an exclusive chat with Pulse.ng following her husband's accusations yesterday, the singer said;

"I have never cheated on my husband...not with Don Jazzy, not with Dr Sid, not with 2face..and I am willing to take a lie detector test. I have never cheated on my husband. Not with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, 2face Idibia or anybody. I have never cheated on my husband, and Tunji knows this. He knows that in his heart. (She breaks down in tears) Sometimes in the studio, one of the things that Don Jazzy and some of my other label mates say is that I am really good with interviews, with being diplomatic and knowing how to carry myself with difficult situations. This hurts. I have seen comments of what people are saying about me. It is not true."

Watch the video after below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O22u_FUkmu8

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2016/04/breaking-tiwa-savage-cries-out-says-she.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
don't use a lie detector, use Sango or Amadioha...
Doro is a cheerful giver joor..,

333 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by goldbim(f): 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Msheew,a man that can't hold his own keeps saying his wife is a cheat.all tnx to his own insecurities..tee bilz needs help.it could be a personality disorder.

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
doro tiwa

see this:: Kim Kardashian and Naomi Campbell
Spotted Together http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/kim-kardashian-and-naomi-campbell.html?m=0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by olagbemi118(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Eeyah... Me don't believe in lie detector woteva ooo. If u wan swear, come make we go our village.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by SleekAboki: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Life! My next single,next album, hairstyle, interviews, endorsements,parties and shows then suddenly suddenly all goes through the window and you find yourself battling to defend your womanhood! Tunji is one bad ass morrafucker!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wicked Teebillz$

Have you made money now that you have rubbished her name

One piece of advice: Get a life!

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Bonapart(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Try amadioha detector and wake up in the yonder

Who una marriage first epp

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by tommykiwi(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
How can we confirm this statement from Tiwa?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Sijo01(f): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Don't mind the frustrated teebliz. Na witch dey worry am

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Wizdray: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
No one expects you to accept that allegation. You slept with them or not, that's your P

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by RYANAYO(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by ireneony(f): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
crocodile tears You can't fool us, I believe Teebillz side of the story.

You got married in dubai and you want to divorce in Nigeria grin. Yeyebrities

When you were enjoying the D we were not there, why tell us now grin

Carry your cross yourself u are not Jesus

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by KimBerlyie: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Awww poor lady. embarassed Watch some ppl still bash her and say she's a liar, smh.
Seriously d thought of marriage scares me

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Adeniyi077(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
I believe you, Tiwa. You did not cheat on your husband, and that's because you might have actually given in to 'them' before dating that poor pete (TB). You couldn't have cheated on him. You were not a virgin when he met you either ... Let him deal with it or shut the hell up. Like I met my girlfriend a virgin. Mtchew!

Life itself is a bit**... And you've been warned to avoid marriage untill you are psychologically, financially, and emotionally ready.

And you mr husband, go back to your wife. They bleeped her quite a number of times, but you are going to bleep her FOREVER... YOU STILL WIN

PS: most people marrying nowadays are idiots. You met a girl when she was 24 or above and you allowed yourself to be fooled.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by ghands(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Receive sense in Jesus name.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Proffdada: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
She's responded and it's so early. It means it's all true of her infidelity and she's trying to cover up more than Teebillz said #damagecontrol undecided undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by gen2briz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wait oooo, are you telling me it was your husband that wrote all that on Instagram.... They who the hell is now lying against hackers.

As for tiwa, is it because your husband use Morden technology(Instagram) to voice out, is that the reason why you also want to use Morden technology (lie detector). Please we aproko fans prefer ogun(god of iron). If not, let the man kill himself instead of committing suicide.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by confamgist237: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
long throat grin grin grin grin

Endtime pussssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Obo Nlaaa shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by dulux07(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
undecidedIts either true or false. But the truth is we were not expecting u to admit publicly before if it was true, we know u will definitely deny.

I believe its only COWARDS that try to revenge or embarrass their gf/wife publicly. undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by kweenmolly: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
booking space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by dunkem21(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
I feel for you Tiwasia ..
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by vickylala239: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
H
Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by 69MissedCalls(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
who lie detector don epp? let's confirm from an ifa priest undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by brixton: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
I am still a fan wether tbillz abi t.egbese likes it or not! You want to die and u waiting for Banky and Peter to come before u jump... Ogbeni stop that rough play o!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Flexherbal(m): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
This is a family issue, they should handle it on their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Chrishandsome(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

no mind nam..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
God will punish teebliz for making dx sweet woman cry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Lanretoye(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
lie detector koor,lai muhammed ni...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by Stanleyafam(m): 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Awww, doro Tiwa needs a shoulder to cry on, let me be that shoulder Tiwa..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid by 4nobody4every1: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Korede Bello Is Don Jazzy's Worst Investment - Fan To Don Jazzy, He Replies / Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead / Tuface Tattoos Names Of His Seven Children On His Arm (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.