Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Me And My Talented Self - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Me And My Talented Self (969 Views)

Great Change Record Label (music) - CEO Amama To Sign More Talented Artists / See Wat This Talented Boy Did With Indian Bamboo...amazing / A Talented Mathematician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Talented Self by Gamine(f): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2006
Gosh im studying one thing and doing another
in real life, i dont like this confusion
i dnt kno whether to go into music,graphics, fashioning design,I.C.t,
Smbody Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Me And My Talented Self by smartsoft(m): 12:12am On Nov 17, 2006
lol i don see my mate oo oooooooo
Re: Me And My Talented Self by kimba(m): 12:08am On Nov 18, 2006
dont bother, at the end, ull gather ur eggs together and things will turn out fine.

You are studing one thing and doing another?

Yes, you should be happy that you are learning two things at the same time. That is an asset
grin grin grin
Re: Me And My Talented Self by smartsoft(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2006
lol it's so easy to say,  let me tell you, when the money is really coming from both jobs she will be confused on what to specialized on, got same experience !really don't know what to specialized on.
Re: Me And My Talented Self by tyrex(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2006
yeah I think I relate to that too

I'm studying medicine and surgery but I was born an artist, sometimes I feel I'm in the wrong place but then I still forge ahead.

Check out some of my works here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-29961.0.html
Re: Me And My Talented Self by Gamine(f): 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2006
yeah tyrex ur works are nice tho
now medicine is a bit extreme,
Re: Me And My Talented Self by eslynera(f): 1:22am On Nov 25, 2006
do what your heart is and has always been based on. or do all of em cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Nairalanders Which Is D Best.ict,petroleum Engineering And Medicine / Washerman,drycleaners And Experienced Marketers Wanted In abuja / Business Partners For Wine Business Franchise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.