Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo (3253 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says / Why Fulani Herdsmen Cannot Be Declared Terrorists / REVEALED: The Hidden Truth Why Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Nimbo, Enugu- [MUST READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 30, 2016
This is a photo of elfufai's tweet as at 2012. The power of that tweet is manifesting now..

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by HARDDON: 2:03am On Apr 30, 2016
Wow! Is he a Fulani too?

He got questions to ansa, but efcc cannot witch hunt its own can it?

May they experience d evil that they set on course

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by Opinedecandid(m): 2:05am On Apr 30, 2016
The fool, I know.
Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by henrygale(m): 2:23am On Apr 30, 2016
I guess the day has come for repayment to them,so they r taking advantage of it

2 Likes

Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by epospiky(m): 2:59am On Apr 30, 2016
That's an implicating statement. That clearly is the reason why the fulanis are confidently misbehaving these days. They really are not doing this for no reason as the have support.

4 Likes

Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by salykely(m): 3:17am On Apr 30, 2016
epospiky:
That's an implicating statement. That clearly is the reason why the fulanis are confidently misbehaving these days. They really are not doing this for no reason as the have support.

That statement is not implicating. Why would anyone kill another and feel he would just walk away with it?! What El-Rufai wrote is a fact known to the well read. The fulani man sees vengeance as an inheritance. U most have read Cyprian Ekwensi's works like "the Passport of Malam Ilyas" "Burning grass" and "African night entertainment". That is the life of a Fulani man

2 Likes

Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by Standing5(m): 3:27am On Apr 30, 2016
When people say there are no Christians up north, they say that because same tactic being used to tame southerners has been used to subdue the traditional northerners who are more open to christianity. There are lots of tribes the size of Urhobo, ibibio or calabari there. The Fulani people aren't just Nigerian based ones but from most of sahara region and so any people who oppose them faces devastating multi-directional attacks for it.
Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by poshestmina(f): 4:07am On Apr 30, 2016
salykely:

That statement is not implicating. Why would anyone kill another and feel he would just walk away with it?! What El-Rufai wrote is a fact known to the well read. The fulani man sees vengeance as an inheritance. U most have read Cyprian Ekwensi's works like "the Passport of Malam Ilyas" "Burning grass" and "African night entertainment". That is the life of a Fulani man

You sure you still have a brain?
Bloody murderers lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by chriskosherbal(m): 4:16am On Apr 30, 2016
That tweet, are you saying is enough evidence to nail him? I am not an el rufai fan, but I don't think that evidence in enough to nail him. No beef guys.

2 Likes

Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by salykely(m): 5:44am On Apr 30, 2016
poshestmina:

You sure you still have a brain?
Bloody murderers lipsrsealed

I got a brain. I doubt if u got one. My question is, why would u kill ANYONE and think of walking away freely?
Comprende?
Hope u got a brain now.
Bloody b1tch

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by matrix199(m): 6:17am On Apr 30, 2016
salykely:

So the fulanis are above the law to feel they can walk in the lands of people of other tribes? So cattle have earned human rights uh? So other tribes shy away from vengeance?

At this point, the fulani herdsmen are toying with ex***ction.

4 Likes

Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by salykely(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2016
matrix199:

So the fulanis are above the law to feel they can walk in the lands of people of other tribes? So cattle have earned human rights uh? So other tribes shy away from vengeance?

At this point, the fulani herdsmen are toying with ex***ction.

My dear the Fulanis are not above the law neither are they below the law. We should proffer solution instead of regurgitating what El-Rufai said in 2012.
Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by matrix199(m): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2016
salykely:

My dear the Fulanis are not above the law neither are they below the law. We should proffer solution instead of regurgitating what El-Rufai said in 2012.

The ideal solution is to establish ranches for these lankies to rear their herds. If they stil feel the earth is theirs for them to roam with their cattle destroying the crops on farmland, then I'm afraid there's going to be a showdown.

4 Likes

Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by haconjy(m): 8:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Nigeria is now a federal Islamic sultanate.... you people might not believe this but its true... 29 yrs now Nigeria will be like turkey.. Christian is coming to an end sooooon..
Christian, wake up...

2 Likes

Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by BeardedMeat(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2016
HARDDON:
Wow! Is he a Fulani too?

He got questions to ansa, but efcc cannot witch hunt its own can it?

May they experience d evil that they set on course
Insha allah they will.
Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by Pido9(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2016
Is this cattle business not personal? If yes they should be paying for grazing on people's land. Do they pay tax?. I pity our leaders from the middle belt, SS SE and SW that hv turned themselves to Esau just for greed and selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by epospiky(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2016
salykely:

That can never be a reason for their present act. You should know that for any reason they were attacked it's because they were first to strike a blow. Vengeance has no space in this. It is totally pointless.
Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by Roccoandrocco(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2016
biggie here
Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by 0955eb027(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2016
salykely:

bro, do you have those books? Would love to borrow if you reside in lagos.
Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by Bobandgreat: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2016
salykely:

I got a brain. I doubt if u got one. My question is, why would u kill ANYONE and think of walking away freely?
Comprende?
Hope u got a brain now.
Bloody b1tch

Bros. Quite frankly u have a gaping hole where a brain should be.

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by phemmie06(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Some people are not fit to head a three man committee, let alone holding an elected position
Re: Why Fulani 's Are Boldly Killing People... See Photo by salykely(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bobandgreat:

Bros. Quite frankly u have a gaping hole where a brain should be.

Make ur point ewu

(1) (Reply)

Saraki, Lai Mohammed Divide Kwara APC With Parallel State Congress / Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide / Edo2020: See What A Post About Ize Iyamu Led To (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.