Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her (67138 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Tiwa Savage May Reconcile With Teebillz, Her Estranged Husband - Vanguard / BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by ObiOmaMu: 4:50am On Apr 30, 2016
It's so sad what happened to Tiwa Savage. I've been in shock. But then Edible Catering, the lady Tiwa Savage said her husband of two years, Tee Billz cheated on her with is currently trending on Twitter.

You recall Tiwa had said in her tell-all interview that revealed how her marriage crumbled that:

‘While we were sleeping, his (Teebillz) phone was going off and it was middle of the night and I kept on seeing the name calling him ‘Edible Catering’ and It didn’t make sense because why would a catering company be calling my husband at that time of the night and Yes as a woman, I picked up his phone and I went through his phone got into his Whatsapp and there’s this long conversation with this same edible number.’
And I’m seeing stuffs like ‘Can we meet at the hotel tonight’, ‘Do you live alone’, ‘And is it ok if I come by’. The last message I saw was, ‘I had to leave at 7am today because you were still sleeping’. Then he responded saying, ‘Yea because you knocked me out last night, It was a great night.’

Nigerians on Twitter are saying all sorts about Edible Catering, some are even pointing fingers at Azuka Ogujiuba, the lady that interviewed Tiwa about her marriage crash, that she is Edible Catering. Jokes of course.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/nigerians-pounce-on-edible-catering.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by ObiOmaMu: 4:52am On Apr 30, 2016
more tweets

1 Like

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by ObiOmaMu: 4:52am On Apr 30, 2016
more

2 Shares

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by ObiOmaMu: 4:53am On Apr 30, 2016
tweets

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by poshestmina(f): 4:56am On Apr 30, 2016
The journalist had this mocking look on her face like she actually came to mock Tiwa

Very ugly too tongue

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by ObiOmaMu: 4:59am On Apr 30, 2016
more tweets

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by mira4u: 5:01am On Apr 30, 2016
embarassed

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by bigtt76(f): 5:09am On Apr 30, 2016
We need to unravel who edible catering is joooooor before our husbands start patronizing them shaaaaa grin

67 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 30, 2016
Choi

It is well sad
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by SleekAboki: 5:47am On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa is a girl,Tunji is a boy. Both lack wisdom and necessary principles needed to handle family,fame and money. Both are empty vain human paper chasers. They perfectly fit and compliment each other and should bear the consequences of their actions. They shouldn't be pitied. The government should step in and confiscate the kids caught in this kinda of mess and deny them parental rights as an example to others.

Tunji bleeps edible caterer while Tiwa bleeps Don jazzy her boss and colleagues in the music industry. stupid fools.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by khalhokage(m): 5:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Edible catering delivers knock out service.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by OKorowanta: 6:07am On Apr 30, 2016
So some of Dem even change dia names to edible catering bicos it's trending?
Mad nation!
I nor know why I nor come dis world during dem Hebert Macaulay,USMAN Dan Fodio generation.
At least I for escape Buhari,Goodluck and dia clueless leadership.
I for escape d madness for social media.
Jobless pipo like Tee Billz.
May God provide job for di jobless.
Amen.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Smellymouth: 6:11am On Apr 30, 2016
Hahhhahha
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:25am On Apr 30, 2016
who want Mr Biggs when there is edible eatery..

Meanwhile lala new front page password na tiwa and tillbillz. even snake go jealous.

20 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2016
naija.. I hail thee...
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2016
naija.. I hail thee...they are alredy pouncin on "edible catering" when she's unknown...when them com know am nko
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Truth be told, any woman that feels embittered about her husband infidelity is just giving her self unecessary hbp...it is in our nature, both science and religion has proved it so, just be comforted that he doesnt neglect his responsibilities to his family.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Davland(m): 7:18am On Apr 30, 2016
"Edible catering, we will knock u out"

grin grin cheesy grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by TPAND(f): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2016
American is to Becky

As

Nigeria is to Edible Caterer

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by TPAND(f): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2016
Very soon Teeblizz will bring his own interview... Crying foul play.

I didn't sleep with edible catering... I was only eating her cakes. She always comes around to cook for me all the while my wife parties with Don Jazzy and Dr. Sid

This gradually becoming a perfect episode for the Jerry Springer show.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2016
edible catering...... smh
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Qualer: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2016
bigtt76:
We need to unravel who edible catering is joooooor before our husbands start patronizing them shaaaaa grin

don't worry, it is a normal sontin!...

18 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Qualer: 8:36am On Apr 30, 2016
khalhokage:
Edible catering delivers knock out service.

2 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Qualer: 8:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Randyhot:
Truth be told, any woman that feels embittered about her husband infidelity is just giving her self unecessary hbp...it is in our nature, both science and religion has proved it so, just be comforted that he doesnt neglect his responsibilities to his family.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by cherio12(m): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2016
lol
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by CaroLyner(f): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2016
[size=15pt]@when edible catering says food is ready[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Mystery007(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Edible caterer, its alright
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Spicylate(f): 9:05am On Apr 30, 2016
Try truecaller to unravel edible catering. Might get a clue. wink

4 Likes

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Enouwem(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2016
Hahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by gen2briz(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2016
Hummmm
Re: Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 30, 2016
Randyhot:

Nigerian women biko ignore this kind of advice shocked IT'S THE USELESS ADVICE THAT KEEPS WOMEN STRANDED IN BAD MARRIAGES WHEN BETTER OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE sad
AND WHICH STUPID SCIENCE AND RELIGION PROVED IT,CHEATERS WILL ALWAYS LOOK FOR AN EXCUSEangry

76 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo) / Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.