Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! (65469 Views)

Wow!! See What This Pretty Slay Queen Does Just To Make A Living / Vivian, A Groundnut & Banana Seller And An Undergraduate Of NOUN (Photos) / Nigerian Lady, Olabisi Is A Carpenter & She's Very Proud Of It (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by ceo247frolic(m): 6:10am On Apr 30, 2016
Owusuwaa Bae from Tema, Ghana shared these photos on Facebook "Dis is what I do and am proud of it... A proud tomatoes seller's daughter...." she wrote. Kudos to her.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/photos-this-pretty-girl-is-tomato.html

cc lalasticlala

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by derrick333(m): 6:12am On Apr 30, 2016
TY bello, Oya come o

206 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by abitex577(m): 6:13am On Apr 30, 2016
Dignity in labour!!!

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:13am On Apr 30, 2016
She's beautiful, I need her number. angry

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by moshmusth(m): 6:17am On Apr 30, 2016
She be corporate tomato seller

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by raker300: 6:18am On Apr 30, 2016
The girl I buy vegetables from here in enugu is finer than this. I don't even use the vegetables, I just like it when she bends over in front of me to select them for me..she has the fullest boobs ever.

I threw away the vegetables I bought from her one time after she refused to gimme her number.. cry...I still wave @ her whenever I pass by though and she waves back with that killer smile

362 Likes 20 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by izuch(m): 6:28am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:
The girl I buy vegetables from here in enugu is finer than this. I don't even use the vegetables, I just like it when she bends over in front of me to select them for me..she has the fullest boobs ever.

I threw away the vegetables I bought from her one time after she refused to gimme her number.. cry...I still wave @ her whenever I pass by though and she waves back with that killer smile

Stalker undecided

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by tyson99(m): 6:32am On Apr 30, 2016
God bless her hustle

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by tyson99(m): 6:33am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:

walai POP wey dey my hand dey pain me overnight dis ur comment ehn relieved me oo grin hahahaha

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Akkord4gov: 6:40am On Apr 30, 2016
Who will be her TY Bello

But wait o,are u telling me that ugly babes or not so beautiful ones are meant to suffer?
This is the greatest prejudice have ever seen

Mtcheeeew

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by nairaman66(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2016
Lol!! Another one waiting to be photographed!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by joshuaidibia(m): 6:42am On Apr 30, 2016
SeverusSnape:
She's beautiful, I need her number. angry
wave your wand,and say the magic words. The numbr wil appear.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by dessyhandsum: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Drop her contact lets make her a star

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by ayguru: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Wow, she's pretty oooo...

Oya Naija guys make una go hunt am down! Food don ready!!! grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Dcaliphate(m): 6:42am On Apr 30, 2016
improve on the trade, don't just do it the way your mum has been doing it. Kudos 2 u

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by wilcox(m): 6:42am On Apr 30, 2016
You are beautiful. If you are not proud of it, who will?
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Chiefpriest1(m): 6:42am On Apr 30, 2016
This is mere show off abeg. The real people who hawk tomatoes don't have the time for this nonsense.

So, she hawks/sells tomatoes in this hot sun and her complexion hasn't 'died'. Puleez!

By the way, that first pix looks to arranged. Is that a market or what?

People can do anything to trend on twitter these days. Anything for the retweets and likes.

At least the one who showed some wads after claiming to have slept with three men in an hour is now a celebrity

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by ziego(m): 6:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Contentment with vision begots uplifment

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by januzaj(m): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2016
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by mitchyy(f): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2016
Wow. I love her confidence

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Faculty14(m): 6:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Another olajumoke grin
Where T.y bello

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by adekayo1234(m): 6:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Na because she never see better opportunity

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by phransix147(m): 6:44am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:

Pervert!

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 30, 2016
Very nice of her..... Hustling along side her parent not like all this iphon6 crew babes here in Nigeria
They have all graduated from shawama to demanding of expensive stuff

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by SeverusSnape(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2016
joshuaidibia:
wave your wand,and say the magic words. The numbr wil appear.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3659741_40936_jpeg52a1d5af17cbdae3bb557e798f3d140f

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by henrydadon(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2016
Later one useless girl will open some stupid thread about how her boyfriend is broke..

26 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by phransix147(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2016
adekayo1234:
Na because she never see better opportunity

So you think?
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by kechywillz(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2016
So far it's fetching her cash to solve her needs, nothing wrong with it
Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by LesbianBoy(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:

undecided

17 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Etizz: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2016
And what is wrong in selling tomatoes??

Na only ugly people dey sell am??

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 30, 2016
raker300:

craze people every where

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Paid Most? Army, Navy Or Airforce / Lady Who Works In A Palm Oil Mill In Akwa Ibom Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Nigeria Police Force Salary Structure (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.