Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge - Art, Graphics & Video (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge (114230 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote In The On Going Etisalat Photo Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 10:25am On May 27, 2016
timbros:

Yea, following.

Wanna learn more from pros like you.

Sunday morning won't work for me o. Saturday evening is okay.
Lol.. There are pros here but I'm definitely not qualified to be one.. The announcement is made at weekends so you have the whole week to post your pictures.. Until the next challenge is announced.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by timbros(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Lol.. There are pros here but I'm definitely not qualified to be one.. The announcement is made at weekends so you have the whole week to post your pictures.. Until the next challenge is announced.

Cool.

Do you use PC or phone to add those imprints on your photos? Which app do you use?
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 10:49am On May 27, 2016
timbros:

Cool.

Do you use PC or phone to add those imprints on your photos? Which app do you use?
If I'm uploading from PC, I use Adobe Lightroom, if I'm uploading from my phone I use Pixlr Express
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by timbros(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2016
SmooshCHN:
If I'm uploading from PC, I use Adobe Lightroom, if I'm uploading from my phone I use Pixlr Express

I hope I'll get Pixlr Express in play store. I know it's iPhone you use.

So you mean I can use Pixlr to add a designed signature on my photos?
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 10:55am On May 27, 2016
timbros:

I hope I'll get Pixlr Express in play store. I know it's iPhone you use.

So you mean I can use Pixlr to add a designed signature on my photos?
It's available on Android.. Yes you can. Select the picture you want to put your signature or logo on, then in the tools panel select double exposure it'll allow you select a new image of which should be your Logo then you can resize it to your taste and confirm it.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by timbros(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2016
SmooshCHN:
It's available on Android.. Yes you can. Select the picture you want to put your signature or logo on, then in the tools panel select double exposure it'll allow you select a new image of which should be your Logo then you can resize it to your taste and confirm it.

Thanks man. I just downloaded it. Let me play with it a little.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 11:06am On May 27, 2016
timbros:

Thanks man. I just downloaded it. Let me play with it a little.
My go to app though is Snapseed. I only use Pixlr to add my Logo
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 11:32am On May 27, 2016
Lagos Island Upper Marina view, overlooking CMS bustop.

I took this shot courtesy my Samsung Galaxy S4.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 27, 2016
Took this photo with my phone. It's coming in a little late but just saw this topic and decided to post in

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by demiladegold(f): 12:42pm On May 27, 2016
dadebayo1:
At the Coca-Cola time out in my school.....

You're a wesleyian?
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by HyDef(m): 12:55pm On May 27, 2016
kinesis:
Took this photo with my phone. It's coming in a little late but just saw this topic and decided to post in

This photo is fantastic, to tell the truth. But it's the opposite of this week's theme. sad

To all ye newcomers! This week is 'From Above'! Pictures from above a subject, from a high point looking down, or an elevation! Hopefully most of you will stay for the next challenge!

THIS IS NOT A SELFIE THREAD.
Thank you.

Here's what is probably my last submission for this challenge. I didn't enjoy this week... Found it hard.

Water Treatment Plant in UCH, Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 1:10pm On May 27, 2016
kinesis:
Nice Picture. Hope you stay and join the challenge as it continues.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 1:13pm On May 27, 2016
HyDef:

This photo is fantastic, to tell the truth. But it's the opposite of this week's theme. sad

To all ye newcomers! This week is 'From Above'! Pictures from above a subject, from a high point looking down, or an elevation! Hopefully most of you will stay for the next challenge!

THIS IS NOT A SELFIE THREAD.
Thank you.

Here's what is probably my last submission for this challenge. I didn't enjoy this week... Found it hard.

Water Treatment Plant in UCH, Ibadan.
Don't beat yourself over it. I didn't enjoy this week either.. That's why it's a Challenge. Let's see what next week brings and looking forward to see new guys with their pictures..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 1:15pm On May 27, 2016
My Final Submission..

Went Extreme to get this look and I'm looking forward to getting better looks with this new technique.

Never liked the original picture which is the 2nd one

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by lhanreh(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2016
Somewhere in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by fashrola(m): 1:28pm On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You must criticise Berlyn, else you're homophobic, dude.

GTFO!!! Who needs your opinion? undecided
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by ijaw1stson: 2:25pm On May 27, 2016
drberry:
I see you my guy grin
hehehehehehe
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by chukxie(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2016
I placed my camera way above the objects and zoomed in my lens to capture this shot.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2016
Fashrola, SmoothCNN was absolutely wrong by criticising that fella instead of correcting. He however administered none to the lady. But listen, bird, a female shouldn't make you so re.tarded.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by fashrola(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Fashrola, SmoothCNN was absolutely wrong by criticising that fella instead of correcting. He however administered none to the lady. But listen, bird, a female shouldn't make you so re.tarded.

K... Now can u just move on? Cos I'm too busy to reply morons like you.. Cheers!!
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by fashrola(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2016
Through the glass from the bridge

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by dadebayo1(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2016
demiladegold:

You're a wesleyian?

Yes by profession grin... What about you?
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:59pm On May 27, 2016
fashrola:

K... Now can u just move on? Cos I'm too busy to reply morons like you.. Cheers!!
No prob, homie, we're all fools in the games we play.
Every human is a slowpoke, some are just more moronic than others. Good evening, Senhor.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by demiladegold(f): 4:05pm On May 27, 2016
dadebayo1:

you're a teacher?
I'm an ex student
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by demiladegold(f): 4:07pm On May 27, 2016
dadebayo1:

omg.... now I know you.... Mr Adebayo
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 4:07pm On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Hey C'mon.. No one's here to fight.. I didn't critic anyone.. I wrote an open message to every new person coming into the thread to follow up the challenge and not derail. He wasn't the only one with selfie and I don't need to mention or quote anyone to pass the message. You really don't have to make a scene out off every situation.. Let's enjoy the thread and move on. You're welcome to drop your images..

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by timbros(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2016
SmooshCHN:
My go to app though is Snapseed. I only use Pixlr to add my Logo

Yea I noticed from previous pages. I have downloaded Snapseed too. I'm just trying to get a hang of both apps.

My go to app is Picsart.
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by fashrola(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

No prob, homie, we're all fools in the games we play.
Every human is a slowpoke, some are just more moronic than others. Good evening, Senhor.
K
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by SmooshCHN: 4:17pm On May 27, 2016
timbros:

Yea I noticed from previous pages. I have downloaded Snapseed too. I'm just trying to get a hang of both apps.

My go to app is Picsart.
Don't worry man.. Just explore them and also use whichever works for you.. It's good to not get too caught up in endless edit process..
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by dadebayo1(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2016
demiladegold:

omg.... now I know you.... Mr Adebayo

Lollll grin grin lollll you are smart oooo... Correct. Animal husbandry/ agriculture.... It is actually a small world. grin
Re: Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge by UjSizzle(f): 4:30pm On May 27, 2016
UchihaFeraz:
Somewhere in ? ? ? ?
Ibadan? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (58) (Reply)

Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.