Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Attention To Miss Nairaland Campaigners: Stop Spamming FP Threads With Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attention To Miss Nairaland Campaigners: Stop Spamming FP Threads With Pics (5674 Views)

Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Attention To Miss Nairaland Campaigners: Stop Spamming FP Threads With Pics by lalasticlala(m): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2016
Please, I want to appeal to campaigners of Miss Nairaland contestants to kindly stop spamming FP threads with campaign banners. Spamming threads with banners is against the rule of Nairaland. And violators will be banned.

Cc.. Dominique, Dygeasy, Mynd44.

Thanks as you comply

86 Likes 30 Shares

(1)

I Finally Met With This Nairalander. / My Boyfriend Prefers To fūck Me Inside The Bathroom / My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.