Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Tiwa Savage New Song Obviously Explains What She Was Going Through - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage New Song Obviously Explains What She Was Going Through (548 Views)

Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage New Song Obviously Explains What She Was Going Through by chally02(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2016
I love this song so much "If I Start to talk" , its been on repeat mode in my phone, it has this cool feeling like ojuelegba.

Anyway I think she is using the song to pass a message across, she must have been through hell in her marriage, no wonder tee bliz decided to "talk first" a day after d video was released.
d naked scene in d video shows an abusive couple,u see d woman with black mark on her eye and man is drunk. Hmm Tiwa telling her story thru dis video but people don't get d concept. if u watch d video scene by scene very well it shows she got her freedom eventually.

Say no to abusive relationship, if you are in any please "start talking" and get out of it.
Re: Tiwa Savage New Song Obviously Explains What She Was Going Through by zyzxx(m): 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
We can't hide our pains in our words talk less of songs

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me!! How Much Should I Be Keeping As My Monthly Savings / Why Do Most Married Guys Lie Just To Have Sex With Girls? / How Can You Attract That Right Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.