Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. (3312 Views)

WAEC Adjust SEP/OCT Timetable In The On-going WAEC Nov/dec Exam For Salah Festiv / 2013 Shell Scholarship Application Is Now Open For Nigeria University Students / The Obafemi Awolowo University Eportal Is Now Open For Registration! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by maxmev: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2009
stuy in poland,warsaw sep/oct intake.

hello dear freinds,
admissions are open for the sep/october intake.
hurry up and secure your place before its too late.
give a new start to your life.study in poland,warsaw in one of the most beautiful european cappital,in the real european environment.
its a life time oppurtunity.so dont miss your chance.
contact directly m_mev19@yahoo.co.nz or give a call +380936216946,for admission.
Re: Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by lynesoft: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2009
can you tell me the level of employment in poland and my chances of getting a job, also their fees in dollars, cus im not so silver spooned cool undecided
Re: Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by maxmev: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2009
students are allowed to work during there study period.our company will give you the TRP(temporary residensy permit) which allows you to visit all the countries of the european union without any visa.students are allowed to work full time during the summer holidays in countries like sweden,norway ,denmark which helps them to cover almostly all the expense.
more than that we give 100% visa assurance to our students.
we provide direct admissions.we charge nothing.
contact euroadmissions@gmail.com for privacy matter.
Re: Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by Ugovic(m): 8:44am On Aug 13, 2009
Pls am interested,can i get d full details,their tuition fee,visa requirements,d closing date for application,and ur fee
Re: Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by janice30: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2009
hi, could you send me details on this my email is jannicedan30@aim.com, my number is 084525898

cheers
Re: Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by chemicalT(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2009
could u pls send me more info i.e sch fee, accommodatn, n others. my email is omogbolahan4president@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by wip: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
Study abroad in turkey for your undergraduate and master just 700$, contact TREND EDU CONSULT
Re: Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by Adebhayor(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
Thnx 4 d info, could u plz send me d detailed info abt d sch. such as d tuition fee, accomodatn, visa etc. Thnx in anticipatn. Coolbapet555@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by maxmev: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2010
hello there,
greetings from euroadmissions,

this is to inform all of our students intrested to study in poland tha the feb/march intake is on now.
please submit your applications before the deadline.
see you in warsaw soon.please contact us if any query at euroadmissions@gmail.com
regards.
Re: Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by Ifes4u(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2010
Details pls. ifes4u2@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by astonxcv(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2010
Tuition free schools in US, Canada and Europe.
Re: Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by justwise(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2010
astonxcv:

Tuition free schools in US, Canada and Europe.

How do u mean?
Re: Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by justwise(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2010
maxmev:

hello there,
greetings from euroadmissions,
this is to inform all of our students intrested to study in poland tha the feb/march intake is on now.
please submit your applications before the deadline.see you in warsaw soon.please contact us if any query at euroadmissions@gmail.com
regards.
Name those schools here so that people will have a look and make up their minds.
Stop telling people that ur 'company' will give them temporary residensy permit to travel to other EU countries, you are just talking rubbish, your company got no business issueing any type of visa.
Any student with polish visa is entitled to visit other schengen countries, they can't work in those countries, its only a visit, they are only allowed to work in poland.
Tell people the truth and stop misleading them.
Re: Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2010
justwise:

Name those schools here so that people will have a look and make up their minds.
Stop telling people that your 'company' will give them temporary residensy permit to travel to other EU countries, you are just talking rubbish, your company got no business issueing any type of visa.
Any student with polish visa is entitled to visit other schengen countries, they can't work in those countries, its only a visit, they are only allowed to work in poland.
Tell people the truth and stop misleading them.

God blees you
I was shocked when i saw his earlier post
Re: Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by justwise(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2010
ifedy:

God blees you
I was shocked when i saw his earlier post

Don't mind those wicked Nigerians
Re: Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. by tunex23: 6:53am On Mar 03, 2010
Is only GOD that can save us frm al this menace,i believe GOd wil judge them 4 there evil.

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Aptitude Test 2012/2013 / Police Arrest Dog For Biting P*nis of AAUA Student / Oou/oau Medicine, Which Is Oga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.