Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Now a changed person - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now a changed person (2145 Views)

Now a changed person / Now a changed person / I am now a changed person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now a changed person by mysticgal(f): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2016
torqque7:

Pls check ur pm asap.
I have

1 Like

Re: Now a changed person by donbenedict(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
mysticgal:

Muah kiss
babe just pass me ur number.. dats all..
Re: Now a changed person by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
undecided are u the owner of nairaland...and when did u register self..ugly something....irredeemable tomfool
haha datz 2much na! She ofend u b4 ni?
Re: Now a changed person by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chai! OP, tz lyk u re nt popular 2 sme peple o! I guess no1 is gona win, xo jus pm d airtym grin..

U knw we re mre lyk NAMESAKE!!
Re: Now a changed person by Arabiandude: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Chai! OP, tz lyk u re nt popular 2 sme peple o! I guess no1 is gona win, xo jus pm d airtym grin..

U knw we re mre lyk NAMESAKE!!
Good morning her honor.

Re: Now a changed person by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Arabiandude:
Good morning her honor.
grin itz aftnun here tho*.. Helo
Re: Now a changed person by Arabiandude: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
grin itz aftnun here tho*.. Helo
Hahahahaahahaha, ohhh, don't mind me.
Your awesome personality has succeeded in reshaping my brain.
All that matters to me right now is nothing other than you and you supporting as ever, REFINER!, and not any morning, afternoon nor evening.

Check your email. I have a surprise gift for you there.

Re: Now a changed person by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Arabiandude:

Hahahahaahahaha, ohhh, don't mind me.
Your awesome personality has succeeded in reshaping my brain.
All that matters to me right now is nothing other than you and you supporting as ever, REFINER!, and not any morning, afternoon nor evening.

Check your email. I have a surprise gift for you there.
k i wil
Re: Now a changed person by mysticgal(f): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
hmmm..you both gat me..... alright
Thank you very much. How is your day going.
Re: Now a changed person by Arabiandude: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
k i wil
Waiting in anticipation my lady.

You are worth more than a million supporters.

Re: Now a changed person by MUVA(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
This is just a cheap attempt at promoting your candidate OP. Better luck next time.

Na MIMZY SURE PASS oooooo!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now a changed person by EzePromoe: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
torqque7:

Bambela anyhow..trying to help the chick the lil way I can cos trust me shez totally worth it,
Forget all these people forming nice cos of the contest and cos they trying to win votes..check them b4 the contest and after the contest
Na snubs and them be forming superstar up and down cos them think say them get pvssy and are cute or sabi make noise upanddan here..dude this mysticgal is not in that category. That's y I am on her team..she is real, real recognize real.
This is exactly why I chose her too. I read a lot of comments from Romancelanders and I can tell you that most of them are childish. Mysticgal is the kind of person that doesn't comment on any thread just to increase her e-popularity at the expense of her dignity and self worth. I was once an organizer of this show and a follower from its creation till date and I know what a deserving Miss NL should be. Mysticgal to my amazement, passes for them all. I'm more concerned about the credibility of this contest, and for it to be sustained, your votes should go for Mysticgal. Let me borrow and rephrase her words: "I don't swear but this time around, I'm swearing with my 12 containers that she is the best candidate in this contest so far". cool Forget what others are saying.
If it weren't so, I would have just remained in the sidelines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now a changed person by finalboss(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
mysticgal:

Thank you very much. How is your day going.
boring, been sleeping all day... may be sm on drugged me ..wah abt urs dear
Re: Now a changed person by scentmarlc(m): 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
donbenedict:
Damn depressed guy troll looking for cheap fame.

Stvpid idiots will be sendin this dunce lots of pm. I just dnt blame dem

Baba uno gat chill ooooo
Re: Now a changed person by AfroKnight: 12:01am On May 14, 2016
torqque7:

You can have it after the election Abi na contest..scouts honour grin grin but no toasting cos we know ur track record for NL..
Our queen can't afford to get pregnant now maybe after contest sha she will consider it lol

cheesy this is the funniest thing I've read all day.

1 Like

Re: Now a changed person by Diasyluv(f): 7:41am On May 14, 2016
finalboss:
bla bla... nor be only mysticGal na magicgal
Vote diasyluv
Re: Now a changed person by finalboss(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2016
Diasyluv:
Vote diasyluv
ehm..who is she
Re: Now a changed person by MrWhaley: 3:18pm On May 14, 2016
Diasyluv:
Vote diasyluv
Hollup! You sef follow for the contest?
Re: Now a changed person by Lavedaa: 3:32pm On May 14, 2016
torqque7:

You were on demiladegolds team just like I was b4 she dropped out.
Now we could use you on our team kind sir.

Shez humble,doest engage in confrontation,she not a snob,not sassy or saucy doesn't believe shez better than others and NOT a member of any e gang..don't even get me started on her BEAUTY.. shez the FULL PACKAGE, the real deal.

What else are we looking for in a queen?these are characteristics of a role model,someone that u can depend on..are we teaching our young girls to be gang members or are we encouraging rude attidue or hoe behavior.. Vote wisely,VOTE MYSTICGAL.

There are thousands of better word you can use to campaign and not some derogatory shyte undecided
I'm sure you referring to other contestants.

Stop it. wink
Re: Now a changed person by Diasyluv(f): 3:32pm On May 14, 2016
finalboss:
ehm..who is she
She is someone who you can count on,someone who is not moved by pressures but takes them as stepping stone, someone who keeps smiling even in difficult situations... She is also one of the contestants... Hope that answered your question smiley
Re: Now a changed person by Diasyluv(f): 3:33pm On May 14, 2016
MrWhaley:

Hollup! You sef follow for the contest?
Yes switie..am one of the contestants
Re: Now a changed person by torqque7(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2016
Lavedaa:

There are thousands of better word you can use to campaign and not some derogatory shyte undecided
I'm sure you referring to other contestants.

Stop it. wink

undecided Are you okay?did I mention names?what derogatory SHYTE?smh

Btw why would you think i was referring to other contestants? Anyway Whoever the shoe fits let him/she wear it.. wink
Re: Now a changed person by MrWhaley: 4:06pm On May 14, 2016
Diasyluv:
Yes switie..am one of the contestants
How come I haven't seen your banner anywhere,Sweetheart? smiley
Re: Now a changed person by Diasyluv(f): 4:32pm On May 14, 2016
MrWhaley:

How come I haven't seen your banner anywhere,Sweetheart? smiley
My dear I v bin trying my best o...had exams so i was not onlyn most tymz but u will be seeing dem frequently from now on..
Hope you gonna vote for me?
Re: Now a changed person by MrWhaley: 5:00pm On May 14, 2016
Diasyluv:

My dear I v bin trying my best o...had exams so i was not onlyn most tymz but u will be seeing dem frequently from now on..
Hope you gonna vote for me?
You've won my heart already. grin My vote is assured,tho,I might not be part of your campaign team shaa...

You look ravishing actually. smiley
Re: Now a changed person by Diasyluv(f): 5:05pm On May 14, 2016
MrWhaley:

You've won my heart already. grin My vote is assured,tho,I might not be part of your campaign team shaa...

You look ravishing actually. smiley
Thanks swit kiss
Re: Now a changed person by Lavedaa: 6:12pm On May 14, 2016
torqque7:

undecided Are you okay?did I mention names?what derogatory SHYTE?smh

Btw why would you think i was referring to other contestants? Anyway Whoever the shoe fits let him/she wear it.. wink
There are better words you can use.

undecided
Re: Now a changed person by MrWhaley: 6:12pm On May 14, 2016
Diasyluv:
Thanks swit kiss
U're Welcome.. kiss
Re: Now a changed person by torqque7(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2016
Lavedaa:

There are better words you can use.

undecided
Really? undecidedBetter words like what?and to suit who,u?..lol smh.

Look miss,I am a straight shooter,I didn't come to NL to pamper anyone,what I think I need to say,is exactly what I'll say,after all I didn't mention anyone particularly,and that's cos I didn't think it remotely necessary, so I really don't care who takes offence,its called freedom of speech,and like I said before whoever the shoe fits let him/her wear it. Av a nice day pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads! / MEN ONLY: Gain Confidence With Approaching Girls Irrespective Of Your Looks.. / Nicki Minaj Looking Fierce In Just Pant And Bra In A Mirror Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.