Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

How Tiwa Savage Was Packaged For Mockery. Must Read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Tiwa Savage Was Packaged For Mockery. Must Read (965 Views)

How Tiwa Salvage Dated/slept With 2face Idibia-Sahara reporters / How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tiwa Savage Was Packaged For Mockery. Must Read by White007(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2016
CELEBRITIES WEEKEND...!!!

"After watching Tiwa Savage's video I must confess those who advised her on the "video shoot" packaged her for mockery.
Even though silence may sometimes implies consent but at this instance her silence would have been golden other than this tit for tat vengeance she may likely call a rebuttal.
That said. Tiwa Savage is complicit in this whole saga. She brought the mess upon herself and am glad she admitted it in her interview.

She should have separated business from family abinitio. You sacked your husband as a manager knowing fully well you are the ONLY artiste he manages. Dude ended up a broke ass, depression sets in and he resorted to substance abuse and keeping late nights. Rather than reorder your steps you chose to let him live the life he chose ( ruinous path).
Can't you borrow a leaf from Khloe Kardashian that helped her husband Lamar Odom in similar situation?

You seized the moment to further rub his already bloodied nose on a cold asphalt by asking him money for diapers and baby food, knowing fully well this are things he doesnt do even while getting income as your manager. So you expect him to do that as a jobless man?

What if Tiwa had kept him on her payroll but with a duty that has nothing to do with finances?

You said you don't mind the man you claimed you love being with another woman all night. That sound strange to me. It means the relationship has been existing on borrowed time all along.

You claimed you love him and don't wish him dead yet you quickly put up this interview where you revealed too much damning secrets to get even. Don't you know this can further hurt his person to drink garmalin 20? Guess you'll be happy for your child to grow up to know his father commited suicide
The relationship obviously lacks communication. You caught him with drug and you called his parents - common Tiwa!! You should have sat him down, appeal to his conscience to know what pushed him to it. And when that failed you can now invite a third party. Did you ever allay his fears over your success even when it's quite obvious to you he is afraid of it?

Parents should avoid being complicit in their children's seperation/divorce. Why did Tiwa's mum relocated and refused to leave till this very moment?

The whole stuff was more of a business venture other than marriage. Teebillz knew those Tiwa slept with under his nose and still went ahead with the marriage. Tiwa Savage knew Teebillz got luggage ( baby mama's and kids) yet went ahead to marry him
So Teebillz has got insecurity issue right from the get go. He had seen beyond Tiwa's bright future hence he invested his widows mite back then (sold his ONLY car for Tiwa to shoot her first ever video) he felt he deserved more than what he was getting so when he couldn't have is way by design he decided to be crooked just to keep up with the Joneses.

When he got fired by his wife rather than cajole the wife he embarked on egotrip and took solace in substance abuse.

We've seen REAL men run errands for their wife just to get one favour or the other from her.

It's not about celebrities marriage NOT working afterall Wunmi Tunde-Obe and hubby are celebrities Olu and Joke Jacobs nko? So also is David and Victoria Beckham. It's all about the personalities involved.

And that is why I keep telling world people to avoid "fairly used horseband". I just hope Funke Akindele will get to read this.
Abeg make I go look for my pikin textbook do improvised hand fan before this heat kee me
PS: PLEASE approach this issue with an open mind and not with "2001 Beijing Conference" mind ooo"
Olam
+++++++++++++++

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tiwa Savage Was Packaged For Mockery. Must Read by Shukran(f): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2016
Karma is a good guy grin
Re: How Tiwa Savage Was Packaged For Mockery. Must Read by SleekAboki: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa took business away from the husband and gave it out to an outsider. A brand Tunji invested in. I hope the Tiwa brand was jointly registered so he can sue and get his checkout share. Well played Tiwa! Tunji is the biggest loser as it seems. A thriving career with a baby boy. Well played!

1 Like

Re: How Tiwa Savage Was Packaged For Mockery. Must Read by White007(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2016
SleekAboki:
Tiwa took business away from the husband and gave it out to an outsider. A brand Tunji invested in. I hope the Tiwa brand was jointly registered so he can sue and get his checkout share. Well played Tiwa! Tunji is the biggest loser as it seems. A thriving career with a baby boy. Well played!

Well said dude!
Re: How Tiwa Savage Was Packaged For Mockery. Must Read by Aringarosa(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bad PR bad publicist. She need not have rushed out with that lenghty interview

Lalasticlala, come see nice unbiased write up oh.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Was Packaged For Mockery. Must Read by Aringarosa(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
raumdeuter,i think this is inline with you posted on a thread concerning this same issue.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Was Packaged For Mockery. Must Read by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Why has no interviewer cleared up the domestic violence allegation so far? I'm here wondering if its true he panelbeats her once in a while. Marriages're hard to maintain, a lot of single people don't know this and married folks always deny it. If they like they should skelewu to the divorce courts; it doesn't change my life but makes for a good read.

If he really is broke as she claims then where did money fall out for a Dubai-based wedding?
Re: How Tiwa Savage Was Packaged For Mockery. Must Read by ReduceWeight(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa n Teenillz, the social media no go let una rest

(1) (Reply)

... / Adekunle Gold And Oge Okoye Become Numatville Mega City Ambassadors(photos) / Photos: Dammy Krane, Olumaintain At Humblesmith’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.