Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari (20125 Views)

Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation / We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants / Lai Mohammed: A Masquerade Can Create Jobs For 1,000 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by ganisucks(f): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday said his administration was determined to recover money stolen by former public officers to create jobs for the nation’s teeming unemployed youths.

The President said this at the NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Gbakuta, Iseyin, Oyo State, during the swearing-in of Batch `A’ corps members posted to the state.

Buhari, whose speech was read by the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Youths and Sport, Mrs Ololade Agboola, said recovered funds would be used to create jobs.

“One of the disturbing problems inherited by this administration is increasing unemployment amongst young people.

“In fact, the unemployment situation has taken a great toll on the Nigeria youths at their prime productive ages.

“That is why this administration is anxious to recover illicit wealth to channel them into productive economic ventures to absorb thousands into employment’’, he said.

He said government was aware of rejection of corps members, infrastructure deficit at the orientation camps, and dwindling resources as some challenges facing the NYSC.

“I have been informed that these problems have persisted due to monumental growth in graduate population and inadequate corresponding resource provisions.

“These seemingly intimidating obstacles should not dampen your zeal to make the desired sacrifice to serve your fatherland as government is prepared to address these problems’’, he said.

The President implored corps members to settle down quickly and learn about ideals of life while contributing their quota to national unity.

Coordinator of NYSC in the state, Mrs Funmilola Akin-Moses, said the camp, which opened on Wednesday, had registered 1,692 corps members.

According to her, the figure comprises 732 male and 960 female corps members.

She said corps members would be exposed to various courses and training during the three-week orientation.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/well-use-recovered-money-to-create-jobs-for-youths-buhari/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by ganisucks(f): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2016
More lies from Mr President. Buhari, give us a round figure ☀̤̣̈̇f how much has been recovered from the anti-corruption war. All we hear from Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ is "we will", "we shall". When are we going †̥♥ start hearing " we have", "we J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥" A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ "we did.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Pidggin(f): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2016
If we have recovered funds why was PMB begging China for loan?

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sai Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
I have unshakable trust in Buhari
He will sure fulfill his promises sooner though he is moving with snail speed

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2016

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Buhari must be a m*d man undecided

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by ajebuter(f): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Another WE WILL

Another promise.

One year gone already..

Tick-tock sounds the clock..

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who trusts d werds of a liar and an illegal thief.... cool

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by DropShot: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
[s]
ganisucks:
More lies from Mr President. Buhari, give us a round figure ☀̤̣̈̇f how much has been recovered from the anti-corruption war. All we hear from Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ is "we will", "we shall". When are we going †̥♥ start hearing " we have", "we J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥" A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ "we did.
[/s]
Keep your frustration in check till 2019 when you can unleash it through the ballot box again.

The 2016 budget contains about N350bn in expected recovered loot as a source of funding the budget. It's a first in the history of Nigeria.

This govt will not do certain things because wailing zombies want them done their way. Rather it will act as deemed necessary and fit for our common benefits.

Wailers can relocate to Sambisa if they like.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
I can't believe these people are still campaigning at this point in time. We need action and not "we will" promises.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Jirate(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:

A Doctor Moving With Snail Speed to Save a Dying Man in the Hospital.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Eboski(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Creat jobs indeed when your cousins and ministers children's are giving Cbn without interview or publication for the public to be are well, why we the citizens are being giving police job to apply

the painful thing is the Zombies will never criticise it.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by greatiyk4u(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jirate:

A Doctor Moving With Snail Speed to Save a Dying Man in the Hospital.

Better late than never

8 Likes

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Bobandgreat: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
When u failed Woodworks and Creativity in school.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by 9japride(m): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
By create policies that are killing d few industries and businesses. Let's sit look and observe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by oduastates: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Government does not create jobs.
Citizens do.
Just create an environment which will allow the creativity and knowledge of your citizens to shine.
You cannot make an entrepreneurs, inventors, manufacturers out of those who are not.
All government need to do is the the above, security,education( emphasis on technical education), health and infrastructure.
Yes, government spending can result in Job creation.
However those jobs are created in the process of tackling the problems above.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by 9japride(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
oduastates:
Citizens do
Just create an environment which will allow the creativity and knowledge of your citizens to shine.
You cannot make an entrepreneurs, inventors, manufacturers out of those who are not.

U r right. D environment is not favourable to entrepreneurs and d politics of Pull Him Down syndrome is too much in 9ja

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Bobandgreat: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
oduastates:
Citizens do

Chief I comot cap for u. You said it all. As if jobs are woodworks one can create. Even at that, u still need to have the skill of carpentry. Buhari failed it in secondary school.
All the dullard knows how to say is my people are useless, my people are criminals, my people are indisciplined, except himself.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by freeze001(f): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Money that nobody knows the amount other than phantom figures thrown at the press for our consumption abi? Where is it going to and how is it to be accessed and used?

As Oduastates has said, it is the citizens that drive job creation; the government has its role to play in creating enabling environments like steady power, infrastructure, sound economic policies and so on. Na wa for all this yeye we will and we shall o!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by babdap: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wailers ur job is on the way.
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Peacetemi: 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
So now buhari wants to turn money to jobs. Why not leave the money as money, I think we all prefer money to jobs. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wailers over to you smiley
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Cocoyamu: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Story story...... STORY!!

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Jambana: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tell us how much you have recovered

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by elohim315: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
so far d jobs are created
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by IYANGBALI: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
After dis make I hear say I no get job for NNPC orI Immigration baba go hear am
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
oduastates:
Citizens do.
All government need to do is the the above, security,education( emphasis on technical education), health and infrastructure.
Yes, government spending can result in Job creation.
However those jobs are created in the process of tackling the problems above.

Oga, How many Jobs have you created as a Nigerian citizen?
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by obadiah11(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
i believe in you,it takes time to fix a spoil nation
Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Abeymills(m): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Govt of i will govt of lies n probaganda yeye govt

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
if true,good move.

but wheres the map to achieve that.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Use Recovered Money To Create Jobs For Youths – Buhari by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
story for the zombies. government of WILL

I WILL make $1 = N1
we WILL pay youths N5000 monthly
I WILL stabilize oil price
we WILL fix electricity in six months
we WILL use recovered money to create job for youths

can someone please remind this dullard that election campaign is over..

17 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Hinted 3 Years Ago That He Won't Attend Council Of State Meeting / Mimiko Dumps Labour Party, Joins ZLP / Increased Crime In Lagos: US Consulate Issues Security Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.