Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Fulani: Declaring War Against Any Tribe Be It Hausa Or Any Language - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani: Declaring War Against Any Tribe Be It Hausa Or Any Language (506 Views)

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fulani: Declaring War Against Any Tribe Be It Hausa Or Any Language by jimmynauty: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
https://juicylinksmag.com/2016/04/28/video-fulani-herdsmen-declare-war-on-the-rest-of-nigeria-we-have-money-we-have-ak-47s/#more-35335
VIDEO: Fulani Herdsmen Declare War On The Rest of Nigeria – “We Have Money, We Have AK-47’s”
Video April 28, 2016 Chinedu Okwuegbulem Leave a comment

A video showing armed Fulani Herdsmen boastfully discussing their plans and actions against other Nigerians.

The discussion was in Hausa language but has been translated to English.

In the video, the Fulani Herbsmen say, “We are Fulani Herdsmen declaring war against any tribe be it Hausa or any Language that has being subduing us.

“We are out everywhere in Nigeria… (he mentioned some states in the Northern and Southern part of the country).

“Our mission is to destroy souls and claim their properties especially from the Hausas and other minority tribes that has ganged up against us by stealing our cows.

“We will spill the blood of everyone in any community that will kill one Fulani man

“We are in the Millitary, the Police and the DSS etc.

“We are everywhere. We are not ignorant as they thought we are. I am educated and knowledgeable of my Islamic rights.

“We have what it takes to defend ourselves at any time. We also have beautiful women that will satisfy our sexual arousal. We have money, enough bullets and etc. I lack nothing. I have enough weeds to smoke.”

He ordered that the Video be sent to the Governor of Zamfara State and that if the Governor fails to cooperate with him, then they will begin onslaught on farmers in Zamfara state that stole their cows.

He said that an Hausa man is not suppose to own a cow in the first place. That all the cows they have were stolen from them.

https://juicylinksmag.com/2016/04/28/video-fulani-herdsmen-declare-war-on-the-rest-of-nigeria-we-have-money-we-have-ak-47s/#more-35335

sorry i tried getting the video link but failed.

odikwa risky. oya arase see face of one of da killers
Re: Fulani: Declaring War Against Any Tribe Be It Hausa Or Any Language by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
“Our mission is to destroy souls and claim their properties especially from the Hausas and other minority tribes that has ganged up against us by stealing our cows.

Is this just for COWS
Re: Fulani: Declaring War Against Any Tribe Be It Hausa Or Any Language by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Fulani: Declaring War Against Any Tribe Be It Hausa Or Any Language by Mynd44: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2016

(1)

Man Jail For 1 Year, For Stealing A Woman Handbag In Church / Child Rapists To Be Micro-chipped, Castrated In Indonesia / PHOTOS: Mother Allegedly Brutalizes Her Young Step Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.