Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:41 PM

Pastors! Pastors! Pastors!. . . A Title Or A Code Name? (Pics attached) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors! Pastors! Pastors!. . . A Title Or A Code Name? (Pics attached) (1635 Views)

Nigerian Pastors!! A Must READ!! / Threat-preaching-pastors- A Word For You / Message From The Lord Jesus To Christians & Pastors - A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors! Pastors! Pastors!. . . A Title Or A Code Name? (Pics attached) by steve49ja(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
I received a rather funny mail today from a colleague, Its like a tradition and da aim of this is usually to start off a promising new week.

419 Pastor Disgraces us all in Naija

''It's about a Nigerian pastor who tried to scam a church in the US and they made an idiot out of him, Read the story below. . . .

[i]419eater, is an anti-scam person who specializes in helping people being scammed by Nigerian Pastors by simply pretending and assuming the person being scammed, takes over the entire negotiations/ discussions with the scammer with the sole aim of exposing him to the world on the Internet.

Pastor Samuel Eze of God Love Bible Ministry in Apapa, approaches the Church of Bread and Wine abroad with the aim of helping them spread the work here in Nigeria , however he has a shortcoming: He needs funds. Thus he asked the Church to provide him with $74,000 to foster a joint venture between the two churches, 

419eater is contacted and takes over and poses as Father Ted Chilly of the Bread and Wine Church. He immediately responds to Samuel Eze's email requesting the funds ($74,000)

This is a picture of the " Church of Bread and Wine" and its Photoshop!! To fool Pastor Samuel!!

Re: Pastors! Pastors! Pastors!. . . A Title Or A Code Name? (Pics attached) by steve49ja(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2009
Says "Father Ted" (419eater) to Pastor Samuel in his email reply to him: "You have come to the right place. We have over 300 churches world-wide and love to help upcoming churches like yours. We don't, however send funds without recourse to our due procedures, in order to be sure of where our funds are being sent. You must follow the formal steps to identify yourself with our Church before u can claim the money.
They are as follows: You must identify with the symbols of our Church, which are BREAD and WINE."
1. You must send us a picture of yourself holding our Church name printed on a banner. You must be sitted.
2. You must send a picture of yourself holding a bottle of WINE to your ear.
3. You must send a picture of yourself carrying a loaf of BREAD on your head.

Here is Pastor Samuel doing as he was asked: Holding the banner of the Church!
Next, he has to hold a bottle of wine to his ear,

Re: Pastors! Pastors! Pastors!. . . A Title Or A Code Name? (Pics attached) by steve49ja(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2009
Just look at this mugu of a Pastor! Actually held a bottle of wine to his ear! Not knowing this is all to expose his fraud!

Next, carry a loaf of bread on your head!

Re: Pastors! Pastors! Pastors!. . . A Title Or A Code Name? (Pics attached) by steve49ja(m): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2009
CAN U BEAT THIS PEEPS ABSOLUTELY BLINDED BY GREED!!! Lord help us!!! LOOOOOOL!!!! !

Re: Pastors! Pastors! Pastors!. . . A Title Or A Code Name? (Pics attached) by steve49ja(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2009
Look at the picture Pastor Samuel sent to Father Ted claiming it is his Church, is this not the Vatican ? Oh dear me, is this how potent greed can be?

Re: Pastors! Pastors! Pastors!. . . A Title Or A Code Name? (Pics attached) by steve49ja(m): 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2009
This is what Pastor Samuel claims is his Nigeria passport!!! Sent this to Father Ted, is this not normal plain sheets for typing? Real pity, 
My people, can you imagine this silly man?  He actually carried the bread on his head.  Wetin person no go see finish for this world.  God help us.!!!!!!!!!!''

Re: Pastors! Pastors! Pastors!. . . A Title Or A Code Name? (Pics attached) by steve49ja(m): 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2009
Thread officially opened, comments are welcome.
This crook for sure would have followers who pay offering and tithe. . . O ma se!!
Re: Pastors! Pastors! Pastors!. . . A Title Or A Code Name? (Pics attached) by Tudor6(f): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
I'm sure this is how pastor Adeboye started, later he'll claim god called him in a vision!
Re: Pastors! Pastors! Pastors!. . . A Title Or A Code Name? (Pics attached) by steve49ja(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2009
Lol. Got some hating going on there cheesy
Re: Pastors! Pastors! Pastors!. . . A Title Or A Code Name? (Pics attached) by alimat2(f): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
steve49ja:

Lol. Got some hating going on there cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, I cant shout ooooooooooooooooo,

If not for hatred and exposure are u suppose to expose ur pastor? i guess ur a xtian
Re: Pastors! Pastors! Pastors!. . . A Title Or A Code Name? (Pics attached) by steve49ja(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2009
alimat 2:

grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, I cant shout ooooooooooooooooo,

If not for hatred and exposure are u suppose to expose ur pastor? i guess ur a xtian

Xkus me? who says im xposing my pastor? you need to re-read da story ma'm.

(1) (Reply)

Vision Of The Youths In The Lukewarm Church Qualified For The Great Tribulation / Tb Joshua New Year Prophesy / The Experience Musical Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.