Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (207765 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

Lets plan then

Hahahahaha i have debated many, pastors, Jehovah witnesses even bus preachers, there is nothing new.

it will be fun... You game?
I have stated my ground.
Got no biz with christians and muslims. That is what many of them here fail to understand.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

Lets plan then

Hahahahaha i have debated many, pastors, Jehovah witnesses even bus preachers, there is nothing new.

it will be fun... You game?

I m. In
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ddshow(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2016
HardMirror:

Your subject has to be highly impressionable.
Once you see him as an ordinary human, his words won't have any effect on you.

But the moment you buy into the whole facade and open your mind to be impressionable, you will end up responding to everything such a man says and end up misbehaving

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Zzyco: 1:45pm On May 02, 2016
HardMirror:

They don't think of this.
The motto is let's leave it to god. In the last day we shall know. Just serve god and make heaven
So you now believe there is heaven? God cannot be mocked , he will surely get back to you.. Am laughing at you.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2016
swaggzo:

BEFORE THAT, MAYBE A SOCIAL NETWORK GROUP WOULD BE OKAY FOR A START??
Better.
Don't under estimate these guys. Many are mad few are roaming

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 1:45pm On May 02, 2016
swaggzo:

BEFORE THAT, MAYBE A SOCIAL NETWORK GROUP WOULD BE OKAY FOR A START??

There are many of such groups on facebook, i have been invited to many of them but not really interested neither do i take facebook serious... rarely log in.

But we do have a Nairaland Freethinkers lodge on whatsapp though..

So we need to slowly take that step and organize discussions.

i also have ideas for science seminars and debates, that i will take up with LoJ, Teempakguy, Blackjewelry, Joshuabase , SirWere and others

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Zzyco: 1:47pm On May 02, 2016
Alfamann:

Satan loves having fun with god as we Satanists love having fun with the godly.

Satan even took the confused Nazarene up the mountain and told him to jump just to see what the fool would do.
Jesus, loves you!!.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 1:47pm On May 02, 2016
Zzyco:

So you now believe there is heaven? God cannot be mock , he will surely get back to you.. Am laughing at you.

Jesus Christ shocked like PastorAIO said if Sarcasm actually comes and slaps these guys in the face there still wouldn't recognize it..

I am short of words embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2016
Zzyco:

So you now believe there is heaven? God cannot be mock , he will surely get back to you.. Am laughing at you.
Jeez! Why are people so dumb?
Where did I say I believe in heaven. You don't even know when someone is making a sarcastic statement.
Jeez!
Jonnydon22 are these the people you want to have live chat with? :-O

12 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 1:48pm On May 02, 2016
Zzyco:

Learn how to read and comprehend and stop acting like a retard

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by chubbyswit(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2016
HardMirror:

This was an incidence that really rattled me.
The big question now is, " does God answer prayers?"
After all, I have seen God in action many times, I have seen him heal people so many times, I have been healed many times with out taking a single pill.
now i know u're a fool, no offence, you just confessed that God exists and have even experienced him. Why have you then made up your mind to insult him? Are you trying to drag people down with you with all these lies?

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2016
HardMirror:

I have stated my ground.
Got no biz with christians and muslims. That is what many of them here fail to understand.
urahara:

I m. In

Good ...!!! smiley
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

Jesus Christ shocked like PastorAIO said if Sarcasm actually comes and slaps these guys in the face there still wouldn't recognize it..

I am short of words embarassed

Remember how i messed with that daftard yesterday , the idiot was buying everything. grin grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2016
chubbyswit:
now i know u're a fool, no offence, you just confessed that God exists and have even experienced him. Why have you then made up your mind to insult him? Are you trying to drag people down with you with all these lies?

Blood of God shocked!!! More incoming!!! I am dead, where do these guys come out from that sarcasm is so elusive than a programming code grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:51pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

There are many of such groups on facebook, i have been invited to many of them but not really interested neither do i take facebook serious... rarely log in.

But we do have a Nairaland Freethinkers lodge on whatsapp though..

So we need to slowly take that step and organize discussions.

i also have ideas for science seminars and debates, that i will take up with LoJ, Teempakguy, Blackjewelry, Joshuabase , SirWere and others
I am writing a sci-fi novel about cybergenic Immortality. Know anyone who is a good writer and inclined to scientific gibberish?

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Zzyco: 1:52pm On May 02, 2016
HardMirror:

Where did I say I believe in heaven. You don't even know when someone is making a sarcastic statement.
Jeez!
I have slowly followed what you ve being posting. you have said lot of things that are not true. I know you are smart. This is not war of words. I love to meet you.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2016
HardMirror:

Jeez!

I weak abeg asin eeeehn serious weak grin grin This one pass me oo
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Affluentkess: 1:52pm On May 02, 2016
op i have being reading your thread from the very first page eventhough i had to skip some,like being clearly stated deep thinker are astute.
Imagine the world believe there is no God, would this make this world a better place? coz mans natural ways is wicked even with advanced in knowledge couple with the facts that he die and that is end ......Even with the constitutional Law,a dead man cant pay for his crimes commited.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2016
chubbyswit:

You need comprehensive skills in ur life . this is why illiterates shouldnt be allowed to use the internet , u just ended up ridiculing your self on a public forum. Showing ur daftness for the whole world to see
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2016
HardMirror:

I am writing a sci-fi novel about cybergenic Immortality. Know anyone who is a good writer and inclined to scientific gibberish?

Teempakguy or SirWere i think but do you think Sci-fi novel is a good idea in a country like Nigeria?.

Asin like this Nigeria Nigeria ooo Bro it's 9ja ooo shocked grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Zzyco: 1:54pm On May 02, 2016
zzzzy:
This thread is funny. I'm seeing people who are christians, satanists, atheists and even someone talking of domino reverad. grin grin grin
You see lot of them brother.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2016
chubbyswit:
Na wa o. Abeg parents keep your phones from children under 10years of age. PLease!

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Lessonteacher(f): 1:56pm On May 02, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
CURIORITY and DARING TO QUESTION GOD

The christian God is regarded as a FATHER NOT a SLAVE MASTER.
I took God as my father. I discuss anything and everything with him. He was a friend I loved so much. We had a one on one relationship.
This meant I could ask God any question
I am a practical person, I don't just hear the word, I do the word.
People in the bible had chats with God and He is my father and friend so why should I not ask God questions and why should he not answer?
So ask God sincere questions

1. My Number one problem: We are to preach to all nations and make sure people don't perish
I and many christians I know were trying our absolute best to depopulate hell as fast as possible. To make sure people don't just hear the word BUT they actually get saved.
Someone asked why I pray for at least 12hours. It was because of the burden I carried. The burden of soul winning. It was terrifying that many were going to end up in hell and burn forever! if you are a christian and you believe people will end up in hell and you don't preach and try to win souls everyday YOU ARE WORSE THAN BOKO HARAM. FACT!
How can you have peace of mind and sleep at night knowing you hold the secret to eternal life in your hands and you are comfortable? How dear you buy luxuries when you can put that money into soul winning? How can you be asking God for more money, when you should pick up your bag and preach. How can you be asking God to pick up your call so you too can drive Range Rover?
It started becoming apparent that even God was a wicked God. Why?

-so he is all loving, loves humanity more than any man could ever love another man. More than an earthly father would love his son. YET God would let people perish in hell for even telling a lie no matter why you tell the lie or how small it is?

- so the best a God can do is to send humans to preach His word?

Oh wait! Seems you don't understand Jesus died in Jerusalem for the sins of the WHOLE world and If anyone dies without christ he was going to end in Hell. Wait! Do you know how many People would have died in Africa, South America, Australia, China, India, europe, before the Gospel reached them? Do you know how many people die per day?

So all these people will go to hell? The clever answer will be NO, the won't go to hell because they did not know. Oh! So if they won't go to hell because they were ignorant, why preach the gospel to them and make them informed and now if they die with the tiniest of sin without christ they end in hell. Why not leave them ignorant so their souls can be saved based on their ignorance.

How long did it take for the gospel of christ to reach the whole world? Is god truely the God of the whole world or of Jews?

It did not just add up.
This whole gospel thing started to crumble the more I thought of it.

That is just a tip of the questions I began to ask God. Of course he had no answer. The same God that reveals other peoples issues to me could not answer this.
be sincere pls, do u smoke weed or use drugs?

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 1:56pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

Teempakguy or SirWere i think but do you think Sci-fi novel is a good idea in a country like Nigeria?.

Nigerians are more inclined to read books like possessing your possession. God of overnight mirqcle. And prayerpoints against witchcraft grin

7 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:56pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

I am a published writer and I did not publish or market my book in Nigeria. So will cross that huddle when I get there. Make nigerians no kill my career.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by freecocoa(f): 1:59pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

A serious unsure gamble. . . It baffles me, this was supposed to be an all knowing entity got easily swayed and taunted by the devil grin grin
Devil that he was supposed to be quarrelling with o, btw. grin

How can you chase someone out of your kingdom for insubordination, yet entertain that person's request to try and shame you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2016
urahara:

Nigerians are more inclined to read books like possessing your possession. God of overnight mirqcle. And prayerpoints against witchcraft grin
Hehehehehe
My dad used to buy mountain of fire books. Men!.. Those guys are living in serious bondage. You need to see over 1000 prayer points against different enemies. That guy has a very healthy imagination.
You see stuff like "curse of the placenta"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by absoluteSuccess: 2:00pm On May 02, 2016
johnydon22:

I think this argument is feeble... both one and a billion are numbers ...

Humans are creators and there are billions of humans in this planet not 1..

so i ask again, how do you now think it should be 1 creator and not a race of such beings?

or do you think 1 makes any less of an assumption?

The answer is, you are not interested in either one or billion, but a quest to be right. That's self-defense.

I am not interested in back and forth games. Tell me the characteristics of the billion of gods you know.

Then count them one by one till the number you gave is exhausted.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 2:01pm On May 02, 2016
Ok guys please nobody should derail this sweet thread with emotional straw mans and insults please.

Let's keep in interesting and educating!!! HardMirrow, urahara no more insults no matter how pissed off you get please bosses.

In a way that scepticism is applied in the issue of public concern like religion there is a always an unsaid tendency to belittle and condescend and ignore the facts that deluded or not supporters of superstitions and pseudoscience are humans with feelings too who like all are also trying to figure out how the world works and what our role in it might be.

Their motives and ideas sometimes are consonants with science and realities but since these cultures has not provided them everything they need, let us therefore tamper scepticism with kind words.

None of us comes fully equipped.

If we take this condescending part, it will never turn out well.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2016
Lessonteacher:
be sincere pls, do u smoke weed or use drugs?
Are you looking for buyers for your stock?
Try the guys in romance section. Many of them are steady cushers.
All the best selling your sh!t.

6 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 2:02pm On May 02, 2016
HardMirror:

Hehehehehe
My dad used to buy mountain of fire books. Men!.. Those guys are living in serious bondage. You need to see over 1000 prayer points against different enemies. That guy has a very healthy imagination.
You see stuff like "curse of the placenta"

U STRONG MAN , SITTING ON MY FINANCES. ROAST BY FIRE !!!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

The answer is, you are not interested in either one or billion, but a quest to be right. That's self-defense.

I am not interested in back and forth games. Tell me the characteristics of the billion of gods you know.

Not really sir i think you are the one assuming i am on self defence thereby going on self defence.

I am sure my question was very simple..

Why do you think a creator of universal causality should only be 1 and not a whole race of such beings just like humans are creators but we are 7billion not 1 ?

I hope you reply

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.