Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208117 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2016
Infact. It is easier for a dedicated christian to become an atheist than an unserious christian.
Why. Because the unserious christian would be afraid that it is because he does not pray well, read the bible or live a holy life that is why the devil is deceiving him that the bible is not god's word.
But once you read the whole bible over and over again and you are genuinely concerned and sincere about life and the after life, you begin to ask questions and begin to see the stupidity of what you hinge you life on.
The moment you have a personal relationship with God and he is a Father to you more than being a far away God, then you begin to realize he is doing nothing to help humanity. You go out you see people suffering. You feel so bad and your heavenly father is doing nothing to help them. You want to go about praying for people like jesus you just end up embarrassing yourself. Why do you think all these big pastors don't go about on the street like jesus? They know god does not heal and going on the street will expose them real fast.
It's all a facade.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2016
matrix199:

At this point, they are no longer praying for their rescue. Rather, they are hoping for their 'recovery', after most of the girls have been abused.

Not one pathetic pastor or prophet cld see a revelation in the spirit where the girls are. But one prankster will be quick to prophecise that God has revealed to him that Buhari will not preside his term completely, that one plane will crash into the sea.

Nitwits!

Exactly!
You have to be dumb to remain a christian. You have to be a fool to believe the whole bible.
The unfortunate thing is christianity requires taking pride in foolishness. You feel proud to be a fool that god has chosen to reveal all his mysteries to.
So sad. But good.
It is good we have christians. It won't be good to have too many enlightened people. Christianity is a tool to keep people under control. So I support it.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 10:21am On May 01, 2016
chubbyswit:
go and read the bible not as a christian but as an ATHEIST it has all the answers you seek. Hint: read the whole gospel of st paul
AV READ IT ALL O M JUST TRYING TO BRING OUT THE POINT THAT SPEAKING IN TONGUE HAS NOTING TO DO WITH ANY SPIRIT AS MOST CHRISTIANS THINKS
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by freecocoa(f): 10:29am On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
Infact. It is easier for a dedicated christian to become an atheist than an unserious christian
Why. Because the unserious christian would be afraid that it is because he does not pray well, read the bible or live a holy life that is why the devil is deceiving him that the bible is not god's word.
But once you read the whole bible over and over again and you are genuinely concerned and sincere about life and the after life, you begin to ask questions and begin to see the stupidity of what you hinge you life on.
The moment you have a personal relationship with God and he is a Father to you more than being a far away God, then you begin to realize he is doing nothing to help humanity. You go out you see people suffering. You feel so bad and your heavenly father is doing nothing to help them. You want to go about praying for people like jesus you just end up embarrassing yourself. Why do you think all these big pastors don't go about on the street like jesus? They know god does not heal and going on the street will expose them real fast.
It's all a facade.
I couldn't agree more @ the emboldened. That is also part of my journey to atheism.

15 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 10:44am On May 01, 2016
Mhen

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
I couldn't agree more @ the emboldened. That is also part of my journey to atheism.
Most of the christians you see here online are worse than unbelievers. How many souls have they won around them, but they come online to defend god. Most are just cosmetic christians still fornicating and living in sin. I have not met a christian that is passionate about saving souls that is not worried about God's incompetency because you would have had so many touching encounters and realize god is actually doing nothing for humanity, but we humans are the ones running around for god (that does not even exists)

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Mhen
Exactly. The bible actually is proof of god being a fairy tale. The more you read it with sincerity the more you wonder who the fuuuck wrote the damn book.

15 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Krystalzkris(f): 10:51am On May 01, 2016
as for me,ayaf comme to realise the shackles of christianity.. Its more like hypnotism.. When you observe christians around,you will know they are afraid.. Btw,i was branded a witch several years ago,they said i was the queen of a marine kingdom simply because i refused to fall during deliverance because the man was spitting in my face and i was trying to stay away from him.. They didnt understand sha,abeg OP continue the story jaregrin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by reasonwitme: 10:53am On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
Morning everyone.
Now I really really laugh at some silly chaps here trying to corner me and tell me I don't really know christ. Someone asking me how I got the holy spirit with the manifestation of speaking in tongues. Lol!
I made the first set of Baba Ogundare's Trainees. If only you know who Rev. Ogundare is. Or if only you know who Rev. Olusola Areogun is, you folks won't be spewing thrash here.
Before I even met them I was already well seeped in the gospel. I don't just read the bible, I have books I have written based on the revelation of the holy spirit to me as I read the bible.
At home I was regarded as a prophet. I prayed at least 6hrs none stop everyday. My mum felt I was called for a special assignment so she encouraged me after many attempts to stop me.
She used to be scared I would die of fasting. And yeah people die of fasting. Had a brother in CAC campus fellowship FUTA that died around 2010 from complications that were a result of fasting.

You christians here have no idea the kind of life I lved for christ.

I lived so well for god that when I became an atheist, I became the type that if you visit me to preach to me, you will leave almost throwing your bible away.

Nairaland is not enough to tell it all. I am the kind of guy that if I had continued as a christian would have ended up a legend.

So dear christians hold your horses.
Now shall I continue?
i am crying right now cos of u my brother.how can God allow an asset to his kingdom to wander away.u r an extraordinary being, deep rooted in God,did wonders and about to turn d world around for him but here u r,wandering away. Y God?I have one prayer point;God Pls prove urself again in d life of dis ur son so he can testify of ur existence.my brother,u r too dangerous and knowledgeble to b left in d hands of unbelief.u shall do greater things for God.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alfamann: 10:57am On May 01, 2016
Nmadichi:

Be it onto you Alfamann, according to your words and your wishes. Lord knows you heard the word.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 10:59am On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Exactly. The bible actually is proof of god being a fairy tale. The more you read it with sincerity the more you wonder who the fuuuck wrote the damn book.
YEAH AN AS A REASONABLE PERSON U WILL START TO QUESTION THE BOOK BUT MOST CHRISTIANS DONT DO THIS IF THY WAS SOME WEAR IN THE BIBLE THAT SAY 1 +1 = 4 90% OF THIS CHRISTIANS WILL STILL BELIEVE OR SAY JONAH SWALLOWED THE WHALE THEY WILL STILL BELIEVE I DON'T SEE HOW ITS WRONG TO QUESTION YOUR FAITH

9 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2016
reasonwitme:
i am crying right now cos of u my brother.how can God allow an asset to his kingdom to wander away.u r an extraordinary being, deep rooted in God,did wonders and about to turn d world around for him but here u r,wandering away. Y God?I have one prayer point;God Pls prove urself again in d life of dis ur son so he can testify of ur existence.my brother,u r too dangerous and knowledgeble to b left in d hands of unbelief.u shall do greater things for God.
Weep not for me. I am just a single man. We have over 2 billion christians in the world. Instead pray for them to become fervent and spread the gospel. I am not a lose to god he has an army of christians.
Also weep for the Billions in hell.

But you know what you don't even have to weep. God aint real.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by matrix199(m): 11:04am On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Exactly!
You have to be dumb to remain a christian. You have to be a fool to believe the whole bible.
The unfortunate thing is christianity requires taking pride in foolishness. You feel proud to be a fool that god has chosen to reveal all his mysteries to.
So sad. But good.
It is good we have christians. It won't be good to have too many enlightened people. Christianity is a tool to keep people under control. So I support it.

My brother, what can we do na? As the christianoids are praying to God to compress our reasoning so we'll accept their faith , we'll also be enlightening them so their reasoning can expand.

Na so one of my neighbours who is a christian fanatic, the man go dey pray everyday from 4am to 9am, then 9pm to 12pm every damn day. At first I cut cap for the man say the man fit dey pray this long consistently, but I got the shocker one day. This man begin pursue him wife with cutlass say he go kill her, say where she get money wey she use take buy brand new car. Na so I begin laff. Shey no be u dey pray for success and prosperity for ur family eh? Now money don show for ur wife, but not u, u begin reason say ur wife dey sleep with rich men dey make money. I laff tire.

The man don end up with mental problem. He has been confined to a psychiatric hospital.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alfamann: 11:09am On May 01, 2016
lepasharon:

Why won't God heal amputees tho?

He's used up all his spare parts.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2016
matrix199:

My brother, what can we do na? As the christianoids are praying to God to compress our reasoning so we'll accept their faith , we'll also be enlightening them so their reasoning can expand.

Na so one of my neighbours who is a christian fanatic, the man go dey pray everyday from 4am to 9am, then 9pm to 12pm every damn day. At first I cut cap for the man say the man fit dey pray this long consistently, but I got the shocker one day. This man begin pursue him wife with cutlass say he go kill her, say where she get money wey she use take buy brand new car. Na so I begin laff. Shey no be u dey pray for success and prosperity eh? Na money show for ur wife, and not u, u begin reason say ur wife dey sleep with rich men dey make money. I laff tire.

The man don end up with mental problem. He has been confined in a psychiatric hospital .
I almost went mad too when I began to hallucinate. I would be seeing spirits and there was a time I a very big hand came out of the wall and wanted to touch me. I have many experiences I can't share here.
I am just so glad I am saved now.

10 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2016
matrix199:

Na so one of my neighbours who is a christian fanatic, the man go dey pray everyday from 4am to 9am, then 9pm to 12pm every damn day. At first I cut cap for the man say the man fit dey pray this long consistently, but I got the shocker one day. This man begin pursue him wife with cutlass say he go kill her, say where she get money wey she use take buy brand new car. Na so I begin laff. Shey no be u dey pray for success and prosperity for ur family eh? Now money don show for ur wife, but not u, u begin reason say ur wife dey sleep with rich men dey make money. I laff tire.

The man don end up with mental problem. He has been confined to a psychiatric hospital.
I have a friend who ended up mad. She ran away in her final year and began preaching up and down on the road. Went totally crazy for about a year we could not find the poor lady.

8 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alfamann: 11:26am On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
I'm the wife of lucifer or Satan as y'all prefer to call him, nothing about hell slips by me, so I should know. cool

Ave Satanas. Greetings in the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 11:27am On May 01, 2016
@

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by matrix199(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

I have a friend who ended up mad. She ran away in her final year and began preaching up and down on the road. Went totally crazy for about a year we could not find the poor lady.

I'm trying very hard to leave Africa. Everything in Africa is attributed to spirituality.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alfamann: 11:32am On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
CURIORITY and DARING TO QUESTION GOD

The christian God is regarded as a FATHER NOT a SLAVE MASTER.
I took God as my father. I discuss anything and everything with him. He was a friend I loved so much. We had a one on one relationship.
This meant I could ask God any question
I am a practical person, I don't just hear the word, I do the word.
People in the bible had chats with God and He is my father and friend so why should I not ask God questions and why should he not answer?
So ask God sincere questions

1. My Number one problem: We are to preach to all nations and make sure people don't perish
I and many christians I know were trying our absolute best to depopulate hell as fast as possible. To make sure people don't just hear the word BUT they actually get saved.
Someone asked why I pray for at least 12hours. It was because of the burden I carried. The burden of soul winning. It was terrifying that many were going to end up in hell and burn forever! if you are a christian and you believe people will end up in hell and you don't preach and try to win souls everyday YOU ARE WORSE THAN BOKO HARAM. FACT!
How can you have peace of mind and sleep at night knowing you hold the secret to eternal life in your hands and you are comfortable? How dear you buy luxuries when you can put that money into soul winning? How can you be asking God for more money, when you should pick up your bag and preach. How can you be asking God to pick up your call so you too can drive Range Rover?
It started becoming apparent that even God was a wicked God. Why?

-so he is all loving, loves humanity more than any man could ever love another man. More than an earthly father would love his son. YET God would let people perish in hell for even telling a lie no matter why you tell the lie or how small it is?

- so the best a God can do is to send humans to preach His word?

Oh wait! Seems you don't understand Jesus died in Jerusalem for the sins of the WHOLE world and If anyone dies without christ he was going to end in Hell. Wait! Do you know how many People would have died in Africa, South America, Australia, China, India, europe, before the Gospel reached them? Do you know how many people die per day?

So all these people will go to hell? The clever answer will be NO, the won't go to hell because they did not know. Oh! So if they won't go to hell because they were ignorant, why preach the gospel to them and make them informed and now if they die with the tiniest of sin without christ they end in hell. Why not leave them ignorant so their souls can be saved based on their ignorance.

How long did it take for the gospel of christ to reach the whole world? Is god truely the God of the whole world or of Jews?

It did not just add up.
This whole gospel thing started to crumble the more I thought of it.

That is just a tip of the questions I began to ask God. Of course he had no answer. The same God that reveals other peoples issues to me could not answer this.

At last! This is where Satan got you. He filled you with the spirit of inquiry and quest. Next is the spirit of discernment and wisdom. Praise Satan.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 11:34am On May 01, 2016
viickerz:
@hardmirror, please mention me anytime you update this story.!
Funny thing tho, im in the church right now, reading this, im just laughing at the pastors words..
All the dude is saying is 'donate to the house of God'

just cant wait to get home and drink garri, sleep and play video games....
#i just caught my dad dozing in the service .. Lol.. And he was the one that was clamouring abt church..

Lwkmd, lmao.... Really?!

Your dad sleeping during sermon?! Chai,

Sometimes, I wonder the kinda trick they used for our religious parents

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alfamann: 11:36am On May 01, 2016
reasonwitme:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 11:37am On May 01, 2016
[quote author=HardMirror post=4.
[/quote]

Really happy for you bro. Welcome to the real world

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alfamann: 11:38am On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

I almost went mad too when I began to hallucinate. I would be seeing spirits and there was a time I a very big hand came out of the wall and wanted to touch me. I have many experiences I can't share here.

The human brain is a wonderful thing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by chubbyswit(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2016
Lilbrown007:
AV READ IT ALL O M JUST TRYING TO BRING OUT THE POINT THAT SPEAKING IN TONGUE HAS NOTING TO DO WITH ANY SPIRIT AS MOST CHRISTIANS THINKS
oh really? Thats interesting!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 11:39am On May 01, 2016
Jadonjack:

Lwkmd, lmao.... Really?!
Your dad sleeping during sermon?! Chai,
Sometimes, I wonder the kinda trick they used for our religious parents
lol.. No mind them
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dankol: 11:43am On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

God's Generals. That book made my delusion in God worse. It made me believe God absolutely because this were people we could actually trace their stories unlike the bible. It made we throw myself into the service of God.
Glad I am free from all those delusions

YOU read that book too.. Lol... I call it the epistles of penticostal ministers

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by reasonwitme: 11:43am On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Weep not for me. I am just a single man. We have over 2 billion christians in the world. Instead pray for them to become fervent and spread the gospel. I am not a lose to god he has an army of christians.
Also weep for the Billions in hell.

But you know what you don't even have to weep. God aint real.
i know deep down in my heart dat u love God so dearly. u r only disappointed in him just like a son would but I know soon,u will have reasons to proclaim him more. and to u Atheists,rejoice not yet, for it isn't over. such brand does belong to ur flock.there will be a counter thread.

13 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 11:46am On May 01, 2016
I am in a church now, came to charge ma phone actually..

Few minutes ago, I saw an usher moving around by d wall, he came to my side and switched off the wall socket beside me whr I was charging ma phone and powerbank. I asked him why he did that and to my surprise, he said he had to switch it off because the pastor will soon start the sermon...

How the f**k does charging affect the sermon of the pastor?? I wanted to ask him but he left b4 I could even utter anoda word.

I wonder wat this delusionists read in their bible

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 11:53am On May 01, 2016
reasonwitme:
Please do me a favour.
Think deep about it, can you remember hearing God ever talked to you. Don't deceive yourself at this thought. Do not lie to your own intelligence.

Tell me now, did God ever speak to you?
I mean a real voice.

13 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zzzzy: 12:11pm On May 01, 2016
dankol:

YOU read that book too.. Lol... I call it the epistles of penticostal ministers
why?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by otem4eartum: 12:14pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
CURIORITY and DARING TO QUESTION GOD

The christian God is regarded as a FATHER NOT a SLAVE MASTER.
I took God as my father. I discuss anything and everything with him. He was a friend I loved so much. We had a one on one relationship.
This meant I could ask God any question
I am a practical person, I don't just hear the word, I do the word.
People in the bible had chats with God and He is my father and friend so why should I not ask God questions and why should he not answer?
So ask God sincere questions

1. My Number one problem: We are to preach to all nations and make sure people don't perish
I and many christians I know were trying our absolute best to depopulate hell as fast as possible. To make sure people don't just hear the word BUT they actually get saved.
Someone asked why I pray for at least 12hours. It was because of the burden I carried. The burden of soul winning. It was terrifying that many were going to end up in hell and burn forever! if you are a christian and you believe people will end up in hell and you don't preach and try to win souls everyday YOU ARE WORSE THAN BOKO HARAM. FACT!
How can you have peace of mind and sleep at night knowing you hold the secret to eternal life in your hands and you are comfortable? How dear you buy luxuries when you can put that money into soul winning? How can you be asking God for more money, when you should pick up your bag and preach. How can you be asking God to pick up your call so you too can drive Range Rover?
It started becoming apparent that even God was a wicked God. Why?

-so he is all loving, loves humanity more than any man could ever love another man. More than an earthly father would love his son. YET God would let people perish in hell for even telling a lie no matter why you tell the lie or how small it is?

- so the best a God can do is to send humans to preach His word?

Oh wait! Seems you don't understand Jesus died in Jerusalem for the sins of the WHOLE world and If anyone dies without christ he was going to end in Hell. Wait! Do you know how many People would have died in Africa, South America, Australia, China, India, europe, before the Gospel reached them? Do you know how many people die per day?

So all these people will go to hell? The clever answer will be NO, the won't go to hell because they did not know. Oh! So if they won't go to hell because they were ignorant, why preach the gospel to them and make them informed and now if they die with the tiniest of sin without christ they end in hell. Why not leave them ignorant so their souls can be saved based on their ignorance.

How long did it take for the gospel of christ to reach the whole world? Is god truely the God of the whole world or of Jews?

It did not just add up.
This whole gospel thing started to crumble the more I thought of it.

That is just a tip of the questions I began to ask God. Of course he had no answer. The same God that reveals other peoples issues to me could not answer this.

Mr. HardMirror, the God who created the universe with a Big Bang is not a wicked God, but the god, called Jehovah or Yahweh or Allah who created the illusion of the world and all the confusions of the world is the WICKED GOD. EUSEBIUS is his wicked representative who collated the BABBLE called BIBLE and put hypnotism in the words of it.
Knoliud, the knowledge of the true God has said that when the KINGDOM OF HIS OWN SHALL START, things like these shall happen. And that is what I have started to establish, following all the teachings of Eartum who told me that the brain is a complex structure capable of illusions and hypnotism, which Yahweh has been using to deceive the whole world. Now, listen to this bombshell, the ' POWER OF THE HOLY PEOPLE' shall be scattered according to how Daniel 12 said it, and then shall the revelation of the true GOD, Domino Reverad be established, starting from Nigeria to the whole world. Already, the DAILY SACRIFICE has been abolished, now the ABOMINATION THAT MAKES DESOLATION has been set up already by Jesus Christ.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.