Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208142 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by zzzzy: 12:16pm On May 01, 2016
otem4eartum:

Mr. HardMirror, the God who created the universe with a Big Bang is not a wicked God, but the god, called Jehovah or Yahweh or Allah who created the illusion of the world and all the confusions of the world is the WICKED GOD. EUSEBIUS is his wicked representative who collated the BABBLE called BIBLE and put hypnotism in the words of it.
Knoliud, the knowledge of the true God has said that when the KINGDOM OF HIS OWN SHALL START, things like these shall happen. And that is what I have started to establish, following all the teachings of Eartum who told me that the brain is a complex structure capable of illusions and hypnotism, which Yahweh has been using to deceive the whole world. Now, listen to this bombshell, the ' POWER OF THE HOLY PEOPLE' shall be scattered according to how Daniel 12 said it, and then shall the revelation of the true GOD, Domino Reverad be established, starting from Nigeria to the whole world. Already, the DAILY SACRIFICE has been abolished, now the ABOMINATION OHE LORD'S
hmmm. Strange.

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by freecocoa(f): 12:35pm On May 01, 2016
Alfamann:

Ave Satanas. Greetings in the Lord.
Rege satanas, May he reign forever.

Nice to see you my brother in the devil.grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by freecocoa(f): 12:37pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

Most of the christians you see here online are worse than unbelievers. How many souls have they won around them, but they come online to defend god. Most are just cosmetic christians still fornicating and living in sin. I have not met a christian that is passionate about saving souls that is not worried about God's incompetency because you would have had so many touching encounters and realize god is actually doing nothing for humanity, but we humans are the ones running around for god (that does not even exists)
Don't mind them punk azz christians with no humanity in them. grin

6 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by fashmania(m): 12:53pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
Am I implying that Insincerity, selfishness and ignorance is what is keeping Christians as christians.
The answer is a BIG YES!
The moment I began asking god the questions such as the one in my last post, that very moment I began to discover the falsehood of christianity.
If you are sincere and truely concerned about your fellow man, you realize god is more wicked, stupid and incapable than the presumed devil.

this really got me laughing. I was chatting with a female friend yesterday. they had a vigil in her church on Friday. so I asked her on Saturday if she remembered to pray for me too and she answered "maybe". so I asked her why maybe, she said she didn't know because she prayed in tongues. So I asked her the difference between praying in tongues and praying using normal languages. she said praying in tongues is better because the devil doesn't know the language. and I was like wtf? so I asked her, if the devil doesn't understand the language, how come you guys chase demons out with the same language? her response was "you can't understand". what's so difficult to understand in that?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2016
fashmania:

this really got me laughing. I was chatting with a female friend yesterday. they had a vigil in her church on Friday. so I asked her on Saturday if she remembered to pray for me too and she answered "maybe". so I asked her why maybe, she said she didn't know because she prayed in tongues. So I asked her the difference between praying in tongues and praying using normal languages. she said praying in tongues is better because the devil doesn't know the language. and I was like wtf? so I asked her, if the devil doesn't understand the language, how come you guys chase demons out with the same language? her response was "you can't understand". what's so difficult to understand in that?

Lolll

6 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by matrix199(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2016
Let me create an imagination where I'm the father of 10 children. I watch them all through the CCTV and can communicate with them through a phone. They call me every now and then to talk to me and make requests. Now I'm watching the children I claim I love so much when suddenly danger lurks around them. I quickly pick up the phone to communicate with my beloved children of the danger that lingers and instruct them on what to do to avert the danger.

So, does it mean God can hear us but we can't hear him? If we truly can hear him, why then did four kids accidently lock themselves in a car and got suffocated when God can notify their parents of the imminent danger so they can quickly rescue the kids?

A head that thinks straight wld know something isn't right with the belief.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by homeboy205: 1:30pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
Infact. It is easier for a dedicated christian to become an atheist than an unserious christian.
Why. Because the unserious christian would be afraid that it is because he does not pray well, read the bible or live a holy life that is why the devil is deceiving him that the bible is not god's word.
But once you read the whole bible over and over again and you are genuinely concerned and sincere about life and the after life, you begin to ask questions and begin to see the stupidity of what you hinge you life on.
The moment you have a personal relationship with God and he is a Father to you more than being a far away God, then you begin to realize he is doing nothing to help humanity. You go out you see people suffering. You feel so bad and your heavenly father is doing nothing to help them. You want to go about praying for people like jesus you just end up embarrassing yourself. Why do you think all these big pastors don't go about on the street like jesus? They know god does not heal and going on the street will expose them real fast.
It's all a facade.

Enlighten me please mr, this is a good story you got here but what happens to our soul after death? I know our body decay but lately I've been doing a soul thinking and thinking something else about our soul beside going to hell to burn... Please what do you think happen to the soul after death...

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 01, 2016
homeboy205:

Enlighten me please mr, this is a good story you got here but what happens to our soul after death? I know our body decay but lately I've been doing a soul thinking and thinking something else about our soul beside going to hell to burn... Please what do you think happen to the soul after death...

Thank you
You just stated it yourself... Our bodies decay, automatically implying that our brains decay, meaning the END for whatever it is you call a soul...

14 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by homeboy205: 1:44pm On May 01, 2016
Ayomikun37:
You just stated it yourself... Our bodies decay, automatically implying that our brains decay, meaning the END for whatever it is you call a soul...

Is this the believe of the atheists

You know Christian believe the soul will go to heaven for those who do good and for those who do bad the soul burn in hell
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 01, 2016
homeboy205:

Thank you
WHAT DO U MEAN BY SOUL??
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by wirinet(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2016
homeboy205:

You know Christian believe the soul will go to heaven for those who do good and for those who do bad the soul burn in hell
Scare tactics to get you to submit to their gods and hence his priests. No one can come back to confirm the existence of hell, so you have no way of confirming the lies.
Besides, according to Christian theology doing good does not guarantee heaven only total submission to Jesus as represented by the men of god , including paying your tithes and offerings.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by homeboy205: 1:54pm On May 01, 2016
wirinet:

Scare tactics to get you to submit to their gods and hence his priests. No one can come back to confirm the existence of hell, so you have no way of confirming the lies.
Besides, according to Christian theology doing good does not guarantee heaven only total submission to Jesus as represented by the men of god does, including paying your tithes and offerings.

Yes nobody has every come back to confirm the existence of hell, but the great pastors that has dreamt about hell made it seems it's real...
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by homeboy205: 1:56pm On May 01, 2016
Lilbrown007:
WHAT DO U MEAN BY SOUL??

I'm a CAC pastor child bro and my dad owns a CAC church but whenever I heard the word the soul is going to heaven or hell, deep inside me I always opposed it because I believe human existence generate from the dead people just like a dead plant and animal that give life to another plant or animal to continue existence so please what is a soul ??

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by matrix199(m): 2:02pm On May 01, 2016
homeboy205:

I'm a CAC pastor child bro and my dad owns a CAC church but whenever I heard the word the soul is going to heaven or hell, deep inside me I always opposed it because I believe human existence generate from the dead people just like a dead plant and animal that give life to another plant or animal to continue existence so please what is a soul ??

The soul is that learning part of the brain. Once a man dies, he goes into an unconscious state forever, while his body recycles back to the nutrient of life. Same unconscious state we temporarily fall when we sleep(without dreams).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by otem4eartum: 2:08pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
CURIORITY and DARING TO QUESTION GOD

The christian God is regarded as a FATHER NOT a SLAVE MASTER.
I took God as my father. I discuss anything and everything with him. He was a friend I loved so much. We had a one on one relationship.
This meant I could ask God any question
I am a practical person, I don't just hear the word, I do the word.
People in the bible had chats with God and He is my father and friend so why should I not ask God questions and why should he not answer?
So ask God sincere questions

1. My Number one problem: We are to preach to all nations and make sure people don't perish
I and many christians I know were trying our absolute best to depopulate hell as fast as possible. To make sure people don't just hear the word BUT they actually get saved.
Someone asked why I pray for at least 12hours. It was because of the burden I carried. The burden of soul winning. It was terrifying that many were going to end up in hell and burn forever! if you are a christian and you believe people will end up in hell and you don't preach and try to win souls everyday YOU ARE WORSE THAN BOKO HARAM. FACT!
How can you have peace of mind and sleep at night knowing you hold the secret to eternal life in your hands and you are comfortable? How dear you buy luxuries when you can put that money into soul winning? How can you be asking God for more money, when you should pick up your bag and preach. How can you be asking God to pick up your call so you too can drive Range Rover?
It started becoming apparent that even God was a wicked God. Why?

-so he is all loving, loves humanity more than any man could ever love another man. More than an earthly father would love his son. YET God would let people perish in hell for even telling a lie no matter why you tell the lie or how small it is?

- so the best a God can do is to send humans to preach His word?

Oh wait! Seems you don't understand Jesus died in Jerusalem for the sins of the WHOLE world and If anyone dies without christ he was going to end in Hell. Wait! Do you know how many People would have died in Africa, South America, Australia, China, India, europe, before the Gospel reached them? Do you know how many people die per day?

So all these people will go to hell? The clever answer will be NO, the won't go to hell because they did not know. Oh! So if they won't go to hell because they were ignorant, why preach the gospel to them and make them informed and now if they die with the tiniest of sin without christ they end in hell. Why not leave them ignorant so their souls can be saved based on their ignorance.

How long did it take for the gospel of christ to reach the whole world? Is god truely the God of the whole world or of Jews?

It did not just add up.
This whole gospel thing started to crumble the more I thought of it.

That is just a tip of the questions I began to ask God. Of course he had no answer. The same God that reveals other peoples issues to me could not answer this.

The KINGDOM OF THE TRUE GOD IS ALREADY COMING TO WE NIGERIANS. I AM ALSO FROM FUTA, AKINDEKO, ANIMAL KINGDOM. I AM AN ANTI-AFA THOSE DAYS. THEY CARRY ME AND WILL THREATEN TO TAKE ME TO THEIR MOSQUES. BUT I TELL YOU, I HAVE BEEN DELUDED BY THE BOOK OF HYPNOTISM CALLED BIBLE.
RECENTLY, THE SPIRIT OF THE FATHER OF CHRISTIANITY APPEARED TO ME AND PIERCED ME WITH A SWORD, TELLING ME TO 'BRING BACK HIS CONFESSION' BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN SPEAKING BAD OF JESUS CHRIST AND JEHOVAH(YAHWEH) SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS YEAR. I ALMOST BELIEVE EUSEBIUS' DREAM AND I STOPPED THE DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS GIVEN TO ME BY EARTUM FOR A WHILE, UNTIL EARTUM APPEARED TO ME AGAIN AND TOLD ME MORE ABOUT THE LIES OF RELIGION. NOW I SHALL FINISH MY DOCTRINE AND IT SHALL MAKE US KNOW THE TRUTH WHICH DANIEL SAID: 12: 7- 12.''And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven and sware by him that lives forever that it shall be for a time, times and half; when he shall have ACCOMPLISHED TO SCATTER THE POWER OF THE HOLY PEOPLE, all these things shall be finished.

Vs 11: And from the time that the DAILY SACRIFICE shall be taken away, and the ABOMINATION THAT MAKES DESOLATE SET UP, there shall be a thousand and two hundred and ninety days.

DAILY SACRIFICE= sacrifices of MOSES, the worshipper of JEHOVAH(SATAN, ALLAH,)
ABOMINATION THAT MAKES DESOLATION= LAST SUPPER(Eating of Jesus flesh and drinking of his blood).

The DOCTRINE OF UFOS has already begun, and it shall save the whole world from these occultic religions of the world.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by francis247(m): 2:11pm On May 01, 2016
I'm not surprised. It's all in the bible. Even God's very elect shall be deceived in the last days. The end is indeed no longer near but here.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by otem4eartum: 2:12pm On May 01, 2016
zzzzy:
hmmm. Strange.
Strange but true... check this thread www.nairaland.com/3027657/holy-people-wisest-people-earth

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 01, 2016
homeboy205:

Yes nobody has every come back to confirm the existence of hell, but the great pastors that has dreamt about hell made it seems it's real...
I've also dreamt about Superman, Naruto, and Ichigo.... that makes them seem real. grin

12 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 01, 2016
francis247:
I'm not surprised. It's all in the bible. Even God's very elect shall be deceived in the last days. The end is indeed no longer near but here.
Of course... the 'END' started some 2000 years ago...

14 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by donnffd(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2016
homeboy205:

Please what do you think happen to the soul after death...

The same thing that happened to it before you were born...a state of non-existence

5 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by AleAirHub(m): 2:31pm On May 01, 2016
Thrash
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by homeboy205: 2:35pm On May 01, 2016
donnffd:

The same thing that happened to it before you were born...a state of non-existence

Will a soul come back to existence, because one way or the other I always felt I've been In this world before when something just happened like it has happened before... You know De ja vu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by CrazyScientist: 2:42pm On May 01, 2016
Ymodulus , I see you... grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2016
homeboy205:

Exactly the Christians believe that, Muslims do too, Hinduist believe we will reincarnate but alas it is just what you just said belief ..

so hard truth it, Believing anything doesn't make it true, no matter how desperately you believe it, your belief won't even make it probably true.

That you believe any whim, coercion or fantasy out there will never make them true, it only means you believe it whether it is true or not..

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ymodulus: 2:47pm On May 01, 2016
CrazyScientist:
Ymodulus , I see you... grin

hehe.
I am still reading.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dankol: 2:48pm On May 01, 2016
zzzzy:
why?

Cos thats what it is.. To strengthen the penticostal branch of christianity by telling the stories of those who stood their ground for the holy spirit movement. Bro try read it.. It will make u more delusional and wanting to do crazy things for God.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by 1dorzine(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2016
Wow.. Read everything from page 1 to 7... I was a futarian..from 2007-2012.. Stayed in Akindeko hostel all through..block C in particular.. I think I know you hardmirror and I'm so scared this is not true.. Since you are hiding you identity..pls clarify this so I can be sure its you... You are light skinned..I mean yellow in complexion.. And your faculty is SETS.. Answer any of this questions pls..and you can check my DP to confirm if you know me..cos if you are who i think you are, we have had few discussions together.. Life can be funny.. Unbelievable lipsrsealed
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by 1dorzine(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:
Hello,
I am sorry I won't be able to reveal me real name. But every other detail I give are absolutely genuine.

If you were a FUTARIAN from 2007 to 2012 it's possible you know this radical dude typing this. Yes. I was a popular christian on campus because of my activities then.
I had formal Pastorial training from my home church with a certificate. (Don't want to name the church). That was before I got admission into FUTA. We planted 2 new churches before I gained admission and was able to get the churches members before handing over to more experienced pastors.
Believe it or not, I have over 300 converts that I know of and had a book I wrote the names of my converts so has to pray for them everyday by name.
I am very sure the real number will be in the thousands, because this 300+ converts are the only ones I have their names written.

I stayed in Akindeko Hostel in my first year in Futa. I was one of those who did what we called "morning cry" everyday in the hostel. Usually from 6am in the morning. Preaching that people should repent for the kingdom of God was at hand.
I remember how I usually had clashes with the muslims at the mosque beside Akindeko Hostel.

NOTE: this is a true life story and all I say is nothing but the absolute truth. More of this story is to come.
You can follow for updates

Wow.. Read everything from page 1 to 7... I was a futarian..from 2007-2012.. Stayed in Akindeko hostel all through..block C in particular.. I think I know you hardmirror and I'm so scared this is not true.. Since you are hiding you identity..pls clarify this so I can be sure its you... You are light skinned..I mean yellow in complexion.. And your faculty is SETS.. Answer any of this questions pls..and you can check my DP to confirm if you know me..cos if you are who i think you are, we have had few discussions together.. Life can be funny.. Unbelievable lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ayomivic(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2016
The Op is telling people on this forum that before he used to work for God but now he is working for Satan.

Well the true is you will either serving God or serving Satan and everybody have choice to make.

The question i will like to ask op or anybody that feel he or she can asnwer it are.

Do you know that every humanbeing that are in their right sence must surely believe something. Which mean you cannot say i did not believe anything againg. For saying God does not exist is, your believed.And you are not 100% sure that God does not exist because everything around us are evidence of God existence even your been alive is an evidence of God existence. We were created male and female and both for each other. We can see that if our sence of reasoning is functioning correctly .That is to say both male and female were intentionally and purposely created. All their characteristic are nnt just happen by mistake,it was planned by someone.Pls, think beyound my explannation.

*Do you think every creations or things on the earth and sea and sky, with their characteristics happened by chance?

* What does it entails to be Christian?

*What Christienity teaches, is it good or evil ,to you as formal pastor?

*What hardsip are in christianity that make you prefer atheism to Christianity.

You did not believe in witchcraft or magic . What kind of research have you made on that since that can be done expecially in africa?

10 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by lepasharon(f): 3:16pm On May 01, 2016
francis247:

Looool

6 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by donnffd(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2016
Ayomivic:
The Op is telling people on this forum that before he used to work for God but now he is working for Satan.

Well the true is you will either serving God or serving Satan and everybody have choice to make.

The question i will like to ask op or anybody that feel he or she can asnwer it are.

Do you know that every humanbeing that are in their right sence must surely believe something. Which mean you cannot say i did not believe anything againg. For saying God does not exist is, your believed.And you are not 100% sure that God does not exist because everything around us are evidence of God existence even your been alive is an evidence of God existence. We were created male and female and both for each other. We can see that if our sence of reasoning is functioning correctly .That is to say both male and female were intentionally and purposely created. All their characteristic are nnt just happen by mistake,it was planned by someone.Pls, think beyound my explannation.

*Do you think every creations or things on the earth and sea and sky, with their characteristics happened by chance?

* What does it entails to be Christian?

*What Christienity teaches, is it good or evil ,to you as formal pastor?

*What hardsip are in christianity that make you prefer atheism to Christianity.

You did not believe in witchcraft or magic . What kind of research have you made on that since that can be done expecially in africa?

This is the height of ignorance, believe me...that's why they tell small children, READ , they would not listen

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by myk2mic: 3:36pm On May 01, 2016
Pls hardmirror pls continue with ur story, have lots of questions to ask u

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.