Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (207696 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2016
1dorzine:

Wow.. Read everything from page 1 to 7... I was a futarian..from 2007-2012.. Stayed in Akindeko hostel all through..block C in particular.. I think I know you hardmirror and I'm so scared this is not true.. Since you are hiding you identity..pls clarify this so I can be sure its you... You are light skinned..I mean yellow in complexion.. And your faculty is SETS.. Answer any of this questions pls..and you can check my DP to confirm if you know me..cos if you are who i think you are, we have had few discussions together.. Life can be funny.. Unbelievable lipsrsealed
I stayed in akindeko, Block C 2007. Room not far from the center entrance.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alfamann: 3:57pm On May 01, 2016
Ayomivic:
The Op is telling people on this forum that before he used to work for God but now he is working for Satan.

Well the true is you will either serving God or serving Satan and everybody have choice to make.

The question i will like to ask op or anybody that feel he or she can asnwer it are.

Do you know that every humanbeing that are in their right sence must surely believe something. Which mean you cannot say i did not believe anything againg. For saying God does not exist is, your believed.And you are not 100% sure that God does not exist because everything around us are evidence of God existence even your been alive is an evidence of God existence. We were created male and female and both for each other. We can see that if our sence of reasoning is functioning correctly .That is to say both male and female were intentionally and purposely created. All their characteristic are nnt just happen by mistake,it was planned by someone.Pls, think beyound my explannation.

*Do you think every creations or things on the earth and sea and sky, with their characteristics happened by chance?

* What does it entails to be Christian?

*What Christienity teaches, is it good or evil ,to you as formal pastor?

*What hardsip are in christianity that make you prefer atheism to Christianity.

You did not believe in witchcraft or magic . What kind of research have you made on that since that can be done expecially in africa?

We've heard it all before.
Just nonsense from non thinking heads.

13 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2016
Hard mirror i see u o angry angry cry

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 3:59pm On May 01, 2016
urahara:
Hard mirror i see u o angry angry cry
Just came online. Going thru comments.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alfamann: 4:01pm On May 01, 2016
homeboy205:

Will a soul come back to existence, because one way or the other I always felt I've been In this world before when something just happened like it has happened before... You know De ja vu

If I tell you what I felt last night when an ashawo was caressing my manhood, you'll confess to Satan.

10 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alfamann: 4:03pm On May 01, 2016
myk2mic:
Pls hardmirror pls continue with ur story, have lots of questions to ask u

His story is finish.

Just as Saul met the foolish spirit on the way to damascus, hardmirror met Satan on his way to church.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2016
Alfamann:

His story is finish.

Just as Saul met the foolish spirit on the way to damascus, hardmirror met Satan on his way to church.

grin ;Dlolll.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by homeboy205: 4:14pm On May 01, 2016
Alfamann:

If I tell you what I felt last night when an ashawo was caressing my manhood, you'll confess to Satan.

I'd like to hear lol

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 01, 2016
Ayomivic:
The Op is telling people on this forum that before he used to work for God but now he is working for Satan.

Well the true is you will either serving God or serving Satan and everybody have choice to make.

The question i will like to ask op or anybody that feel he or she can asnwer it are.

Do you know that every humanbeing that are in their right sence must surely believe something. Which mean you cannot say i did not believe anything againg. For saying God does not exist is, your believed.And you are not 100% sure that God does not exist because everything around us are evidence of God existence even your been alive is an evidence of God existence. We were created male and female and both for each other. We can see that if our sence of reasoning is functioning correctly .That is to say both male and female were intentionally and purposely created. All their characteristic are nnt just happen by mistake,it was planned by someone.Pls, think beyound my explannation.

*Do you think every creations or things on the earth and sea and sky, with their characteristics happened by chance?

You did not believe in witchcraft or magic . What kind of research have you made on that since that can be done expecially in africa?

He is "serving" no one.

Damn, man, your ancestors fought for your freedom, freedom against microoraganisms, predator, malnutrition, and most recently, against slavery.

You serve no one, YOU ARE FREE.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by sexy74(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2016
@OP lovely thread.
Nice write up, but I have an issue why will you say God is silly? page six of this thread. You don't have any authority to call someone silly, remember you can't create a soul or life.
But I still noticed in your writing God you use the small letter ""g'' that means you are referring to a smaller god.
one thing I learnt in life is that belief is a personal thing you are free to tours and experience has thought you a lot.
Even as an atheist, do you belief that there is a supernatural controller of the universe who is in charge of the world?
All I know is that we have a supernatural power controlling the universe and someone is in charge so that person is God.
Your God can be whatever r you call it as long as it controls your.
An interesting write up, am still following.

8 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 01, 2016
*Pops bottle* Arsenal is carrying nothing after after.......... How many years now sad

5 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 01, 2016
Ayomivic:

Clearly, this shows yu v bn living your whole life tru someone elses brain...

Op discovered that there is a reason he has a brain and he s making use of it

Abi, of wat use is your brain wen you depend so much on someone else's brain?

18 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by herald9: 4:48pm On May 01, 2016
Ganjafama:
Mr man what do you know about satan? The writers of the Bible were trying to discredit satan
. But have you had the opportunity of hearing Satan's side of the story?can you pin point one evil satan committed in the Bible? I can pin point over a million evils your god yahweh committed in the Bible. The so-called Bible you guys are carrying up and down is just a book that was written by men like you. Those men are not more intelligent or pious than you and I.
This is the same thing I've been telling my friends, bro.

Even when Satan went to destroy Job's family, he obtained a written permission from God.

13 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by urahara(m): 4:48pm On May 01, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

Hard mirror i see u o.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by herald9: 5:03pm On May 01, 2016
HardMirror:

This is just a tip of the questions I began to ask God. Of course he had no answer. The same God that reveals other peoples issues to me could not answer this.

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by virginboy1(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2016
homeboy205:

Enlighten me please mr, this is a good story you got here but what happens to our soul after death? I know our body decay but lately I've been doing a soul thinking and thinking something else about our soul beside going to hell to burn... Please what do you think happen to the soul after death...

Thank you

Rhetorically, have you asked yourself where were you one thousand years ago?

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ayomivic(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2016
Alfamann:

We've heard it all before.
Just nonsense from non thinking heads.

Is that the answer to the questions?

You are happy because a soul has been won to Satan

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Alfamann: 5:18pm On May 01, 2016
Ayomivic:

Is that the answer to the questions?

You are happy because a soul has been won to Satan

Yes!

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by jiggaz(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2016
@ Hardmirror mehn dis your story sweet sha... but guess what, i don't believe you!! lool. How much were you paid to write such trash... We all know Atheists on dis Nairaland can go to any length to discredit Christ Jesus!! lol. But you know what? Christ is the same today, tomorrow and forever more!!!

I stand for Christ Jesus and His Finished Work on the cross!! I am not perfect but i rest on the perfection of Christ!! I dont condemn people cos i don't know God's plan for them. But one thing i like all Atheists to know is dat you are not doing God a favour by accepting Christ, whether you believe or not, He's still God and He can never change. He gave us Christ because of His Unconditional Love for us.

But if your story is really true, i bet you that God will still bring you back because the new part you towing is too dangerous for you. Satan will use you do pepper soup!! lol. Before this year runs out, you will still put up a counter thread how God restored you back!! Yes i knew it!! You are just frustrated at the moment bro, but don't worry it is well cos Christ has overcome the world for us !!

To all Atheists, i don't hate you, i love all of you!! some of you i have interacted with here are intelligent but the wisdom of the world is foolishness before God!! lol. I am intelligent too but what sets me apart is that i have a relationship with Christ as my Lord and Saviour.

To you Hardmirror God will restore you back!! You can never escape it!!! loool. It is well with you.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 01, 2016
jiggaz:
@ Hardmirror mehn dis your story sweet sha... but guess what, i don't believe you!! lool. How much were you paid to write such trash... We all know Atheists on dis Nairaland can go to any length to discredit Christ Jesus!! lol. But you know what? Christ is the same today, tomorrow and forever more!!!

I stand for Christ Jesus and His Finished Work on the cross!! I am not perfect but i rest on the perfection of Christ!! I dont condemn people cos i don't know God's plan for them. But one thing i like all Atheists to know is dat you are not doing God a favour by accepting Christ, whether you believe or not, He's still God and He can never change. He gave us Christ because of His Unconditional Love for us.

But if your story is really true, i bet you that God will still bring you back because the new part you towing is too dangerous for you. Satan will use you do pepper soup!! lol. Before this year runs out, you will still put up a counter thread how God restored you back!! Yes i knew it!! You are just frustrated at the moment bro, but don't worry it is well cos Christ has overcome the world for us !!

To all Atheists, i don't hate you, i love all of you!! some of you i have interacted with here are intelligent but the wisdom of the world is foolishness before God!! lol. I am intelligent too but what sets me apart is that i have a relationship with Christ as my Lord and Saviour.

To you Hardmirror God will restore you back!! You can never escape it!!! loool. It is well with you.
Why would a man from the Middle-East die for your sin?
Who told you all these stories?

19 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by frank317: 5:36pm On May 01, 2016
jiggaz:

Lol...your God does not exist unfortunately.

5 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ayomivic(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2016
Alfamann:

that is the kind of live you want that made you reject christ.

Santanists are wiser than atheist. I know you will never tell them the trueth.

Why is it that Satanist always in support of Atheists even when they know that atheist does not believe in existence of God and Satan?

The answer is that. The satanist know that atheists are foolish beacause they are unknowngly serving Satan. Satanist kown this, but atheist can never agree for they are foolish.

Satanists are wiser than atheists.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2016
jiggaz:

You wish. These are words I could have said myself some years ago. You may end an atheist as well. Just keep asking questions with sincerity and willingness to accept the truths of your discovery.

14 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2016
Ayomivic:

Why is it that Satanist always in support of Atheists even when they know that atheist does not believe in existence of God and Satan?

The answer is that. The satanist know that atheists are foolish beacause they are unknowngly serving Satan. Satanist kown this, but atheist can never agree for they are foolish.

Hehehehe. I don laugh tire.
Yes we are fools. Happy now?

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 01, 2016
jiggaz:

Sometimes I wonder why yu xtians think all atheists are frustrated for speaking out their minds, but then I realised the truth.... Yu all can't cope with the fact that another sheep has finally bn freed of your grisp

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by johnydon22(m): 5:53pm On May 01, 2016
Ayomivic:

Exactly, bravo... You are correct..

It takes a Christian to be a Satanist because a Christian also believes the existence of the deity Satan.

So satanism and Christianity are actually two sides of the same coin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 01, 2016
Ayomivic:

Really?!!! Fools?!

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by peggycious(f): 5:57pm On May 01, 2016
Can you please continue your story?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 01, 2016
Ayomivic:

grin Define wisdom and intelligence

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ayomivic(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2016
SirWere:

He is "serving" no one.

Damn, man, your ancestors fought for your freedom, freedom against microoraganisms, predator, malnutrition, and most recently, against slavery.

You serve no one, YOU ARE FREE.

Are you an atheist too?
Ok, tell me, free from what?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by herald9: 5:59pm On May 01, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm.
Someone said all [deep] thinkers are atheists... Now I believe him.

The End.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by otem4eartum: 5:59pm On May 01, 2016
Wait a minute, does Jehovah actually look like a True God to the Christians?
He impregnated a virgin without her consent and it almost broke the relationship. (Fornication and rape)
He said is name is Jealous. (Envy; broke one of the ten commandments he wrote)
He said he HATED ESAU and loved Jacob from birth(Partiality)
He instigated the Israelites to kill the other nations(Genocides)
He sent lying spirits to the mouths of his prophets(deception)
He murdered about seventy thousand people because David their king did census(Murder)
He sent sicknesses and diseases upon the Egyptians and drowned them in the red sea(Murder and wickedness)
He led David to cut about 100 joysticks of the Philistines(Mutilation)
He sent David to kill the blind, deaf and lame because his soul hated them(Hatred and Wickedness)
He swallowed up two people who spoke against Moses.
He killed Uzzah because the guy was trying to help due to his reflex action.
He slaughtered all the people in Moab because they were hated of me.

Time would fail me to tell of how Jehovah commanded that both animals and children should not be spared but killed, all of them. JEHOVAH BAD LIKE ISLAMABAD!

23 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.