Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208057 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ikenna930(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
HardMirror:
hmmm... you dont get it. It is so messed up a society, that today professionals think the way you think. Imagine saying you hep+ friend is heal. Lolz! Come one and yet you say it does not interfere with your professionalism? You hear testimonies such as 'i did not write anything in my exam, but i passed glory to god', 'i was the least qualified, but jesus made me find favour, i got employed above every other qualified candidate'. These are the rubbish testimonies that is prevailant thanks to stvpidity called religion and faith. And everyone stands up and clap for jesus instead of being shocked and alarmed by such testimonies. Wake up bro, wake up. It is all horseshit
Being shocked and alarmed for what you dont understand? and that ends it. You are just pointing to things we cant understand and all you need to do is be alarmed and shocked. I dont need to wake up bcus am not asleep. Bro you are obsessed with christianity bcus you dont understand it and no one seems to convince you. Christianity as people say is the foolishness of believing on something which you dont understand. Unsurprisingly for me the foolishness is working.

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by frank317: 6:59am On Sep 05, 2018
ikenna930:

Being shocked and alarmed for what you dont understand? and that ends it. You are just pointing to things we cant understand and all you need to do is be alarmed and shocked. I dont need to wake up bcus am not asleep. Bro you are obsessed with christianity bcus you dont understand it and no one seems to convince you. Christianity as people say is the foolishness of believing on something which you dont understand. Unsurprisingly for me the foolishness is working.

What's there not to understand about Christianity? U guys try as much to make it sound like a mystery yet the same u will still turn around and say its simple.

You are just an ordinary man like anybody but here u are trying to form superman who understand something so deep. If u are asked to explain what Christianity is u will still explain it like we already know.

Adam sinned and fell short of the glory of God. God cursed man and carried grudges for ages until he killed(drowned) all mankind because of sin which didn't yield anything and then he decided to sacrifice his son for our sake, yet we still have to believe (as if humans didn't need to believe before) to be saved. A man has to be bornagain, give his life to Christ, forsake sin and have faith in God in order to make heaven.

What else is Christianity apart from this. Man has to believe in an imaginary God, pray and fast to it and become a slave to his belief. This is the nonsense Christianity is all about... Funny enough all these makes u no different from anyone. After all these sacrifice, u experience the same thing any other person can experience... The difference is u will be delusioned to think that special things are happening to u.

Oga wake up and smell the coffee... No God is anywhere waiting to rescue u after death. If there is no difference between u and anybody before death, there will be no difference between u and anybody after death.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2018
ikenna930:

damn you so daft. So people should not be shocked and alarmed when they hear testimonies of people getting employed even tho they were the least qualified? Is that not something to be alarmed about? If not for stvpidity why shld anyone be giving such a testimony? Does that not show that the system is faulty? You guys just gulp testimonies as if your brains are made of poop. All cos you think it gives glory to one daft daddy in the sky. Guy, you indeed lack the ability to reason. Not surprised tho, what was i expecting from a christian.

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 10:49am On Sep 05, 2018
frank317:

What's there not to understand about Christianity? U guys try as much to make it sound like a mystery yet the same u will still turn around and say its simple.

You are just an ordinary man like anybody but here u are trying to form superman who understand something so deep. If u are asked to explain what Christianity is u will still explain it like we already know.

Adam sinned and fell short of the glory of God. God cursed man and carried grudges for ages until he killed(drowned) all mankind because of sin which didn't yield anything and then he decided to sacrifice his son for our sake, yet we still have to believe (as if humans didn't need to believe before) to be saved. A man has to be bornagain, give his life to Christ, forsake sin and have faith in God in order to make heaven.

What else is Christianity apart from this. Man has to believe in an imaginary God, pray and fast to it and become a slave to his belief. This is the nonsense Christianity is all about... Funny enough all these makes u no different from anyone. After all these sacrifice, u experience the same thing any other person can experience... The difference is u will be delusioned to think that special things are happening to u.

Oga wake up and smell the coffee... No God is anywhere waiting to rescue u after death. If there is no difference between u and anybody before death, there will be no difference between u and anybody after death.
they think they so special cos they wear their best cloths every sunday and act all nice, holy and fake. Lol.

These people are simpletons

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Africlegend: 9:18am On Sep 30, 2018
swaggzo:

MY MAN CATHOLICS SAY THEIR SUPREME MASTER THE POPE, IS WITHOUT SIN. EVERYTHING HE SAYS IS PERFECT BECAUSE GOD CHOSE HIM TO BE POPE.

TILL DATE I WONDER WHY THE LAST ONE RESIGNED.. . GOD CHOSE THE WRONG PERSON? ?

THAT MEANS EVEN GOD CAN MAKE MISTAKES?

THAT MEANS HE'S ALSO NOT PERFECT AND CAN END UP LIKE OTHER INPERFECT PEOPLE, IN HELL?
Do try to understand what Catholics say. The Church maintains that the Pope, like any other christian, can sin and go to hell. Read and understand what the church means when she discusses Papal infallibibility.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
yemmit90:
Being awhile i took part in this type of discussion. If you are here argueing with Atheists or Deists, you are simply wasting your time because you can never have require facts to backup your claims.

We are simply what we believed. Serving God or not have nothing to do with your existence. Although, religions give hope upon hope with no hope of when and how to fulfil them. Human need more wisdoms and ability to exploit nature than they needs prayers or worshiping a particular god. The fact is that, if you dont act, no amount of paryers can solve your problems.

Every problem ever knows to humanity have a solution,it is only left for us to use our natural talents and wisdoms to discover these solutions.

Please, how can I contact you outside here. Need your guidance (want to go into poultry farming)

Thanks
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by yemmit90: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yampotatocarrot:

Please, how can I contact you outside here. Need your guidance (want to go into poultry farming)

Thanks

Adebisiyemmit@gmail.com
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by flying213(m): 1:03am On Jan 18, 2019
every words in the Bible are written through the Holy Spirit
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by flying213(m): 6:36am On Jan 18, 2019
hardmirror, why are you tackling Christian only, why don't you tackle satanist also, if you are truly an atheist ?.. it was written in the Bible that when the end is near, there somethings that never happen before and will be happening, it's part of you questioning God when you don't suppose... in your believe as an atheist, how did human race begin?? Don't follow what the science says... with your atheist believe, how did the human race begin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Amujale(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
All the Abrahamic religions peddle a false representation of history.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Amujale(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
Similar to all the other Abrahamic religious text that's out there, the Christian bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Amujale(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
From Pastor to Aetheist?

You have accomplish something significant indeed.

It's a well done from me sir.

Just to be clear, i aint no Aetheist, although there's a perfect reason for being an Aetheist and i appreciate that eventhough we dont agree on certain fundamental things i.e Divinities, Deities, Gods e.t.c, we tend to be in agreement with mostly all the other things i.e various practical solutions for the current situation on the continent, use of genuine scientific or natural methods oppose to the use of foreign rhetoric and foreign false concepts in tackling situations that demand pratical solutions.

As in, the put a round peg into a round hole concept.

Putting a square peg into a square hole understandings.

It's fair to say that these are universal solutions that have been proven to be successfull again and again.

As in, African history is the protectors and patron of all those who dwell on Earth . As in Africans are the true "Friends of Earth".

African history is so awesome that people have to pay affordable prices to have a personal experience with the symbolic insignia of our past glory; others have been found to be so priceless that these African artefacts appear as part of the scenery in all the so-called developed countries. i.e Belgium, Canada, France, UK, U.S.A e.t.c.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by chieveboy(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
HardMirror

This thread had resurfaced again smiley. Anyways, l came to say at least from 2020, there is probably going to be 'disclosures' and some of the beings touted as 'God' who said to "make man in their image" will begin to publicise their presence.

They had been here since way back, transporting themselves and people in "chariots of fire" and "flying horses"...

This will rattle most of the religions who had took these guys for God. This however does not mean there is no EXISTENCE out there which should rightfully bear the "God" designation, the discovery by a section of renegade physicists that the universe and everything in it is a unity and actually a conscious entity together with the understanding of this state will take us closer in scratching the surface of grasping 'God'.

That a portion of our brothers existing in other planets within our Galaxy could re-engineer Man into what it is now, build space crafts spanning over 600km, shine so bright that one can't view them with the eyes, etc and yet are not even up to the level of a tiny atom of the magnitude of 'GOD' says we, together with these "God" or "Gods" have not scratched the surface.

Make no mistake though, the actual God is literally the closest thing to you than yourself, the closest you could find it is in your consciousness. There is challenge we face as humans: That of a Level of Manifestation. This is why we can't 'find' or 'see' God.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by musicwriter(m): 12:17am On Dec 24, 2019
chieveboy:
HardMirror

This thread had resurfaced again smiley. Anyways, l came to say at least from 2020, there is probably going to be 'disclosures' and some of the beings touted as 'God' who said to "make man in their image" will begin to publicise their presence.

They had been here since way back, transporting themselves and people in "chariots of fire" and "flying horses"...

This will rattle most of the religions who had took these guys for God. This however does not mean there is no EXISTENCE out there which should rightfully bear the "God" designation, the discovery by a section of renegade physicists that the universe and everything in it is a unity and actually a conscious entity together with the understanding of this state will take us closer in scratching the surface of grasping 'God'.

That a portion of our brothers existing in other planets within our Galaxy could re-engineer Man into what it is now, build space crafts spanning over 600km, shine so bright that one can't view them with the eyes, etc and yet are not even up to the level of a tiny atom of the magnitude of 'GOD' says we, together with these "God" or "Gods" have not scratched the surface.

Make no mistake though, the actual God is literally the closest thing to you than yourself, the closest you could find it is in your consciousness. There is challenge we face as humans: That of a Level of Manifestation. This is why we can't 'find' or 'see' God.

@the quote in bold.

The ancient Egyptians were already doing that! Below is how they divided all reality:-

1. The great physical plane (but even this dissipates back to spiritual substance because there's nothing really physical. All is mental).
2. The great mental plane
3. The great spiritual plane

Those who mastered the great mental and spiritual plane were able to manifest anything into reality. If they wanted, they could teleport their minds out of their body at will and be in communication with snakes, lions, in fact, they lived with lions and snakes. Inside the same house!. They were also able to communicate across the ocean even with extraterrestrials simply by tuning in their minds to them just as someone can tune into a far away discussion using a radio.

More than 7,000 years before Judaism, Christianity, Islam, the ancient Egyptians already solved the question of God and what it is.

We humans actually had and still do have the power to do all things but when Europeans and Arabs came along with religion, humanity plummeted from the true knowledge of God to child's play. Religion has made us humans very stupid.

By the way, the information is contained in the book, the Kabylon, the teachings of ancient Egypt. The Greeks later hijacked it and renamed it the teachings of Hermes Tremigisitus. You may have read it already but should you need it, email: kemeticphilosophy@gmail

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by chieveboy(m): 7:14am On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=musicwriter post=85169018]

@the quote in bold.

Yea, that speaks of 98% of our biokind--humans!

The ancient Egyptians were already doing that!

Indeed! But so are millions of other people doing that and better now. It's been tagged 'OBE', 'Soul Travel' 'Extension Neuro Sensing', 'Remote Viewing', etc.

Below is how they divided all reality:-

1. The great physical plane (but even this dissipates back to spiritual substance because there's nothing really physical. All is mental).
2. The great mental plane
3. The great spiritual plane

Reminds me of a powerful understanding that everything is thought!

Those who mastered the great mental and spiritual plane were able to manifest anything into reality

Scientists are now able to do that now, with or without physical technology. The mystics of old knew that everything physical is being illuminated by it's thought template real-time. Diminish the thought template and the physical object vanishes sort of, one needs to simply develop a thought template of an object, go into a theta brain wave state, generate adrenal energy to the heart region, beam photons (which everything is made of) into that template and you have something before you.

More than 7,000 years before Judaism, Christianity, Islam, the ancient Egyptians already solved the question of God and what it is.

Well, "great mental plane" is a level of Manifestation of its own which it too is an aftermath of yet another. This then implies just when you think you have solved what God is, you find on more exploration that you didn't even scratch the surface as it where. This is the infinity factor to the "God" thing.

A wise and humble statement was coined based on this discovery about the nature of God. That " No one is ever right or wrong about God". This is because ANYthing and NOthing is God in manifestation.

We humans actually had and still do have the power to do all things but when Europeans and Arabs came along with religion, humanity plummeted from the true knowledge of God to child's play. Religion has made us humans very stupid.

This is by design and not error. Below the "great mental plane" is the negative division of things where negativity takes supremity as you go further down to the most negative which is earth. However, do not construe negativity as evil much as you can't say the negative pole of a battery is evil. This extends to what Christians call Satan.

By the way, the information is contained in the book, the Kabylon, the teachings of ancient Egypt. The Greeks later hijacked it and renamed it the teachings of Hermes Tremigisitus. You may have read it already but should you need it, email: kemeticphilosophy@gmail

Thanks, l think you or someone sent that already. My effort now is geared towards finding best methods for contacting the great purifying light and hearing the uplifting sound behind all creation. These two are Information--the thing you get after you break down atoms to their minutest states possible.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by abbatoir(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=chieveboy post=85172065][/quote]
Bravo! You appear to have a depth knowledge of spiritualism to certain degree...I gave it to you bro

If you don't mind I wish to take your knowledge to higher level that may give you an edge in EVERYTHING...
Take it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by chieveboy(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
abbatoir:

Bravo! You appear to have a depth knowledge of spiritualism to certain degree...I gave it to you bro

If you don't mind I wish to take your knowledge to higher level that may give you an edge in EVERYTHING...
Take it or leave it!

Chat me up on WhatsApp (08091110234)

Hello, thanks for the offer, how about you open a thread for this instead? Thanks.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ikechukwu21(m): 4:00am On Jan 01, 2020
HardMirror:
Now christianity is a fantastic religion. Although we love saying christianity is not a religion (smiles), we prefer saying it is a relationship with God. I smile because these are part of the things that makes christianity seem special. (More on this later)

Many people erroneously think atheists were never good christians, or that they become atheists because they want to sin. Lol, that is absolutely wrong. It is almost impossible to be a better christian than I was. I don't joke with purity and sincerity. I fast for more than half of the year, to maintain a good level of purity and focus. (And I was damn thin too).

This is one of the reasons why it is impossible to convert me again. There is nothing anyone can say or do that shakes me.

So christians online stop thinking people are not being sincere when they say they are atheists.

MY JOURNEY TO ATHEISM BEGINS: https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian#45183779

I took time to read your narrative. You actually at some point admitted that so many things which you experienced in the faith e.g. Praying in tongues and the gift of the word of knowledge were real. As I kept on reading I was able to pick that the problem started when that blind man and deaf boy weren't healed. And at a point you mentioned how that you walked out on a politician because he probably thought he could take advantage of you. From this last statement I got to understand that you're a perfectionist by nature. Although in itself it's not wrong to be a perfectionist but if carried into everything a lot of things will go bad.
The Christian life is a life of faith as you already know. God is supreme and man CANNOT dictate to him what He should do. He is king. You don't order a king around. I know that deep in your heart you're angry at God for not answering you when you cried out to Him to heal those people. Remember same thing happened to Aositle Paul when that infirmity came in him which refused to heal? Even with all his anointings. Do you also know that Elisha with all his annointings died from an illness? Do you also know that God refused to honour the prayer of Jesus when he asked for the cup to pass from Him? Now it may seem as though God is not loving. There are things that God will never reveal to you when you ask. He doesn't owe you an explanation. He is king. What I notice from your narrative is that since you were already walking in a high level of anointing, you felt everything was possible and God MUST do everything you ask. But then you were disappointed. Reasons been that you're a perfectionist by nature and also you don't like it when people maltreat you or take you for granted. This was where the problem was. Bro let me tell you this... It is ok not to have all the answers (most people don't like this) . Even Apostle Paul said that we see in part and understand in part. You can't have an explanation to everything. If you did, then it won't take long for you to feel like God who knows all things. That was the problem with Adam and eve in scripture. They wanted to be like God and understand everything. Whenever you're soaring in God, one of the ways He puts you in check is to let you be in some situations where everything you know will fail. That's His way of reminding you that you're still human. It was pride that got into you. You were known by all to be a miracle worker... A status you enjoyed very well. But all of a sudden you can't perform one small miracle that should be like a piece of cake. And then you became upset. You know I'm saying the truth. A man that must walk long with God must always remain a child at heart. This you weren't. You may have matured in other areas but not in shutting off pride. Like you said there's nothing anyone can tell you now that will make you return because you already know all. The scripture says that it is impossible to restore someome like you back to the faith (Hebrews 6:4). You know the right thing to do Bro. If there was ever an evidence of God in your life then you know He's real. No one can return you back to Christ. There's a fight for your soul. The question is... Are you going to give it up?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Bacteriologist(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2020
This type of thread is the classic Christian apologist nightmare.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by CAPSLOCKED: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2020
Bacteriologist:
This type of thread is the classic Christian apologist nightmare.

It hit front-page by mistake in 2016, and my full de-conversion happened. I found the family I've been looking for all my life, and the rest is history.

4 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Bacteriologist(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

It hit front-page by mistake in 2016, and my full conversation took place. I found the family I've been looking for all my life, and the rest is history.

You probably meant "conversion."

It must have been one of a kind back then. Especially when it hit front page. A real masterpiece. I commend the OP. I'm sure it was a real eye opener for many.

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 1:30am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

It hit front-page by mistake in 2016, and my full de-conversion happened. I found the family I've been looking for all my life, and the rest is history.

Chai. Christianity don suffer oh. See this one too telling the story of deconversion. Were you ever born again? You simply jumped ship just to allow yourself the excuse to sin.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Luzebox(m): 8:03am On Jun 02, 2020
flying213:
every words in the Bible are written through the Holy Spirit
how do you know....let me guess because the Bible says so grin grin grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2020
Luzebox:
how do you know....let me guess because the Bible says so grin grin grin

How do you not know....let me guess because the Bible says so grin grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 12:24am On Jun 05, 2020
Oh! I wonder if the @OP is now a full-fledged member of the atheists club grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2021
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
CURIORITY and DARING TO QUESTION GOD

The christian God is regarded as a FATHER NOT a SLAVE MASTER.
I took God as my father. I discuss anything and everything with him. He was a friend I loved so much. We had a one on one relationship.
This meant I could ask God any question
I am a practical person, I don't just hear the word, I do the word.
People in the bible had chats with God and He is my father and friend so why should I not ask God questions and why should he not answer?
So ask God sincere questions

1. My Number one problem: We are to preach to all nations and make sure people don't perish
I and many christians I know were trying our absolute best to depopulate hell as fast as possible. To make sure people don't just hear the word BUT they actually get saved.
Someone asked why I pray for at least 12hours. It was because of the burden I carried. The burden of soul winning. It was terrifying that many were going to end up in hell and burn forever! if you are a christian and you believe people will end up in hell and you don't preach and try to win souls everyday YOU ARE WORSE THAN BOKO HARAM. FACT!
How can you have peace of mind and sleep at night knowing you hold the secret to eternal life in your hands and you are comfortable? How dear you buy luxuries when you can put that money into soul winning? How can you be asking God for more money, when you should pick up your bag and preach. How can you be asking God to pick up your call so you too can drive Range Rover?
It started becoming apparent that even God was a wicked God. Why?

-so he is all loving, loves humanity more than any man could ever love another man. More than an earthly father would love his son. YET God would let people perish in hell for even telling a lie no matter why you tell the lie or how small it is?

- so the best a God can do is to send humans to preach His word?

Oh wait! Seems you don't understand Jesus died in Jerusalem for the sins of the WHOLE world and If anyone dies without christ he was going to end in Hell. Wait! Do you know how many People would have died in Africa, South America, Australia, China, India, europe, before the Gospel reached them? Do you know how many people die per day?

So all these people will go to hell? The clever answer will be NO, the won't go to hell because they did not know. Oh! So if they won't go to hell because they were ignorant, why preach the gospel to them and make them informed and now if they die with the tiniest of sin without christ they end in hell. Why not leave them ignorant so their souls can be saved based on their ignorance.

How long did it take for the gospel of christ to reach the whole world? Is god truely the God of the whole world or of Jews?

It did not just add up.
This whole gospel thing started to crumble the more I thought of it.

That is just a tip of the questions I began to ask God. Of course he had no answer. The same God that reveals other peoples issues to me could not answer this.

continued here: https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/17#45231153

Interesting... Same question I keep on asking everyday, I may not know all the answers now but that's not enough reason for me to stop doing the "great commission" many times, I feel like christians who are fanatics or fervent are just mere pawns in the scheme of things. I love the concept of christianity except the aspect of fear "hell" and reward "heaven". It doesn't even makes sense that I am a sinner because Adam sinned, it's more like saying my hands got burnt because I put my hands in the fire. When christians loose arguments, they threaten with hell and everlasting condemnation. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2021
dontrulee:

Interesting... Same question I keep on asking everyday, I may not know all the answers now but that's not enough reason for me to stop doing the "great commission" many times, I feel like christians who are fanatics or fervent are just mere pawns in the scheme of things. I love the concept of christianity except the aspect of fear "hell" and reward "heaven".

It doesn't even makes sense that I am a sinner because Adam sinned, it's more like saying my hands got burnt because I put my hands in the fire. When christians loose arguments, they threaten with hell and everlasting condemnation. Nonsense!
Hold up.. what is it you said there about the great commission? undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
HardMirror:

I almost went mad too when I began to hallucinate. I would be seeing spirits and there was a time I a very big hand came out of the wall and wanted to touch me. I have many experiences I can't share here.
I am just so glad I am saved now.

Almost having similar experiences with you, spirits or whatever beings talk to me and tell me things but I don't give a f*ck. Many times I blurt out loud, why are you disturbing me?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Hold up.. what is it you said there about the great commission? undecided

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. that's the great commission
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Kobojunkie: 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
dontrulee:

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. that's the great commission
No,I mean are you saying you have also never really experienced God in Truth - you have no true knowing of Him - but would not stop doing what you call the great commission nevertheless? undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by dontrulee: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
No,I mean are you saying you have also never really experienced God in Truth - you have no true knowing of Him - but would not stop doing what you call the great commission nevertheless? undecided

I have experienced God in truth and that's why I can't deny his existence
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2021
dontrulee:

I have experienced God in truth and that's why I can't deny his existence
tell me your experience sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.