Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable (5755 Views)

Best Wallpapers For Your Phones Lock Screen And Home Screen!!! / Fraudulent Affordablesphonesikeja- Selling New Phones Without Nigerian Warranty. / See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by androsurf: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
This tutorial i made will show you how to transfer files between your laptop/desktop and your android phones without using any USB cable with the aid of an app called Airdroid. You can download the app from here http://www.androsurf.com/2016/04/how-to-transfer-files-from-your.html
This will reduce the burden of carrying cable all around whenever you need to synchronize files between your Pc and android phones.

Watch the Video tutorial below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc7YN9krIXE

2 Likes

Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by dharmieex: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
First to comment
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by sleeknick: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
kva
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
I have transfering file from any computer to any of my phones with the use of bluebooth dongle for as long as 4 years plus now, what's new to you is old to some others, thanks for the 'android app' info tho
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
u. can also use lenovo shareit app

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by Adex097: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
Best App Ever.
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
It's slow AF. I remember using the app this morning. Unsure tho, if it was because I was connected to the internet via WIFI at the time [airdroid connection is by WIFI/hotspot as well, so maybe internet was hindering airdroid? ] And the app is not even a legit desktop app. Requires that you be connected to the internet every time. WHAT SHIT And they have this absurd Airdroid Mirror [mirrors every action performed on the mobile device in a small window on PC.] Didn't find any function for it then. Oh my...Just realized right now it could work as a poor man's Plex (without the sound. LOL. Who send you before?) [ do Nigerians use Plex at all? I mean, who has data to waste, right?]

P.S: I didn't watch your video. Please don't bash me.
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by mcdoweller(m): 12:06am On May 01, 2016
Just use Firefox and xender for android.
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by androsurf: 6:55am On May 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
I have transfering file from any computer to any of my phones with the use of bluebooth dongle for as long as 4 years plus now, what's new to you is old to some others, thanks for the 'android app' info tho

You welcome!
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by androsurf: 6:58am On May 01, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
Is Lenovo shareit app a third party software or it is a factory embedded app(available for only lenovo products)?
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by androsurf: 7:05am On May 01, 2016
SirChotas:
It's slow AF. I remember using the app this morning. Unsure tho, if it was because I was connected to the internet via WIFI at the time [airdroid connection is by WIFI/hotspot as well, so maybe internet was hindering airdroid? ] And the app is not even a legit desktop app. Requires that you be connected to the internet every time. WHAT SHIT And they have this absurd Airdroid Mirror [mirrors every action performed on the mobile device in a small window on PC.] Didn't find any function for it then. Oh my...Just realized right now it could work as a poor man's Plex (without the sound. LOL. Who send you before?) [ do Nigerians use Plex at all? I mean, who has data to waste, right?]

P.S: I didn't watch your video. Please don't bash me.

Why would I bash you.... undecided

Actually, I don't use Airdroid desktop version cos it requires you to connect to the internet(you're right). Instead, I recommend you to download only the apk to your android. Connect your phone with your system through WiFi hotspot (your phone should be the host), open your Mozilla, and type the web.airdroid.com and it will connect without any wahala ... The process is in the video though cool.

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by androsurf: 7:06am On May 01, 2016
mcdoweller:
You mind sharing with us how you go about that?
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by androsurf: 7:08am On May 01, 2016
dharmieex:
First to comment
Hhmmm cool
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2016
androsurf:

Is Lenovo shareit app a third party software or it is a factory embedded app(available for only lenovo products)?
3rd party

ps: who has eti social pak settings for psiphon?
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by sonety2k(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2016
cool
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by Nobody: 11:17am On May 01, 2016
what's New here? U can make use of xender too
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 01, 2016
mcdoweller:

thanks alot
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by mikool007(m): 4:18pm On May 01, 2016
Hw to transfer frm pc to pc?
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by AwesomeRomeo: 5:12pm On May 01, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
Pls bro, how can I use this app to transfer files from my laptop to my phone and vise visa? Thanks.
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by DONIYKE6(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2016
I have a much better and reliable means of transferring from PC to phone or vice versa without USB cable.
It's called the 16GB OTG flash drive, you just plug it directly to the smartphone, copy, den transfer to your PC. It's just 3000 naira only, contact 08033863100 if you need one, all over Nigeria.

Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by halmeyd(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2016
Ochillary:
what's New here? U can make use of xender too
how sir?
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by halmeyd(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2016
mcdoweller:
hw do we go abt dat?
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 01, 2016
Its quite simple though.. Apps like Flashshare and Xender can send files without cables... Your laptop must have Wireless capabilities for this to work...

All you need to do is ''Connect to PC'' and when a wireless network is created on your phone, Your PC's wifi can detect it and you can connect... An IP address will be created and all you need to do is type it inside your PC browser's address bar and Boom.. You can see all the files on your phone...

Cable connections are easier though.. This is just to improvise should the need arise...
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 11:27pm On May 01, 2016
Xender does that too
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by Jethrolite(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2016
androsurf:
This tutorial i made will show you how to transfer files between your laptop/desktop and your android phones without using any USB cable with the aid of an app called Airdroid. You can download the app from here http://www.androsurf.com/2016/04/how-to-transfer-files-from-your.html
This will reduce the burden of carrying cable all around whenever you need to synchronize files between your Pc and android phones.

Watch the Video tutorial below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc7YN9krIXE
This information was really helpful. Thank you for sharing. I used to be bothered about having 2 memories in my phone and was planning on getting a 64gb phone which would have rendered my 32gb mc I currently have useless, but with this all the information and things I didn't even know I could backup are now very easy to backup. Moving files into the phone is also a breeze. Now I can get 32gb phone, slot in my 32gb mc and stop worrying about fragmented memory backup.
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by androsurf: 9:41am On May 02, 2016
Jethrolite:
This information was really helpful. Thank you for sharing. I used to be bothered about having 2 memories in my phone and was planning on getting a 64gb phone which would have rendered my 32gb mc I currently have useless, but with this all the information and things I didn't even know I could backup are now very easy to backup. Moving files into the phone is also a breeze. Now I can get 32gb phone, slot in my 32gb mc and stop worrying about fragmented memory backup.
Am glad you find it useful. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by famohold(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2016
pinkyruledworld:
how pls ,been tryin ds but met a brickwall
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:37am On May 02, 2016
famohold:
I hav only tried it by pc to pc
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by androsurf: 1:24pm On May 02, 2016
famohold:
Tell me what the problem is(using this method) may be I could help you out.
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by Techrobin(f): 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
Transfer your files between phone and Laptop/PC easily with these few steps http://www.techrobin.com/how-to-move-files-from-android-phone-to-laptop-or-pc/
Re: How To Transfer Files From Your Laptop/desktop To Your Phones Without USB Cable by Kazanchat(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
hello guys.
BECOME A COMPUTER WIZARD WITH NO STRESS.
Learn how to create a website (HTML & CSS) all you need is a computer (preferably) or an android fone. Learn how to do the following also
1. Enjoy your mtn recharge like never before (common logic)
2. Cracking of modem (turning a modem to a universal modem)
3. Sharing files from laptop-laptop without LAN cable or Bluetooth.
4. Sharing files from phone-laptop (vice versa) without usb cord or bluetooth.
5. Cracking of antivirus (avast and Kaspersky)
6. Cracking of ms-word.
7. Cracking of Windows O.S
8. Cracking of IDM. Call/ whatsapp If U are interested in the 1week online class(class starts every wednessday). It's not free though. 07037447428.

(1) (Reply)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received / Android Movies Download Apps You Should Have on your phone / Mtn Sme Data Share Pin Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.