Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech (1454 Views)

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? / I Got The Police Job, Now I'm More Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech by afunmmy: 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Got an invite from laspotech to come with my original cert and reference letter for interview on wed 4th May. If u got the mail pls let hook up via dis forum.
Re: Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
how did u apply please
Re: Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech by GentleNaaz(m): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
afunmmy:
Got an invite from laspotech to come with my original cert and reference letter for interview on wed 4th May. If u got the mail pls let hook up via dis forum.
Which position? Lecturer I, II or III
Re: Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech by afunmmy: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
blisscentre:
how did u apply please

The advert came out last week and we were ask to send 10copies of our application letter and cv to d registrar.
Re: Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech by afunmmy: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
GentleNaaz:

Which position? Lecturer I, II or III

Lecture III
Re: Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
alryt. tnx
Re: Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech by Akinoau(m): 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Do you have MSc already?
Re: Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech by afunmmy: 10:13am On May 01, 2016
Akinoau:
Do you have MSc already?

undecided
Re: Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech by Akinoau(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2016
I didn't mean bad... just wanna confirm if I still get hope because I applied for the same position with MSc in view
Re: Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech by afunmmy: 12:59pm On May 01, 2016
Akinoau:
I didn't mean bad... just wanna confirm if I still get hope because I applied for the same position with MSc in view

Aiit bro. No harm intended. Yes I av it.
Re: Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech by Coldplayz2(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2016
afunmmy:

Yeah, got an invite too LIII
Re: Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech by afunmmy: 4:56pm On May 01, 2016
Coldplayz2:

Yeah, got an invite too LIII

Thank GOD.
Bro, which of d departments and from your own experience what should we b expecting. Writing or oral, also what date and time were you given.
Re: Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech by Coldplayz2(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2016
afunmmy:

Thank GOD.
Bro, which of d departments and from your own experience what should we b expecting. Writing or oral, also what date and time were you given.

Science Lab Tech, i dont even know what to expect bro, may 4th, 10am. whats your number, lets talk on whatsapp
Re: Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech by afunmmy: 8:35pm On May 01, 2016
Coldplayz2:

Science Lab Tech, i dont even know what to expect bro, may 4th, 10am. whats your number, lets talk on whatsapp

Re: Who Else Got The Invite From Laspotech by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2016
house, any update after the interview?

(1) (Reply)

Private Schools Are Recruiting Teachers / Chemiron International Limited Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Urgent Vacancies For A Well Paid Job In The Educational Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.