Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! (15511 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter / Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon's Latest Joke: Big Grammer, Big Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by naijachix(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2009
The Debate was only about road rehabilitation at a particular area in Nigerian, and then Hon Patrick Obahiagbon gave viewers an English grammar session whereby I also had to open my dictionary and of course my dictionary is not educated enough to explain his grammarism for me.

i bown naaa. . . . una go fear fear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF0Re7gJBb8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Efacebook%2Ecom%2Fhome%2Ephp%3Fref%3Dhome&feature=player_embedded
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by Jakumo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2009
For going above and beyond the call of duty to launch grammatical missiles containing deadly payloads of long, four-syllable words that even the feared white man has yet to encounter, I hereby nominate Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon for the bestowal of that exalted honor of Grand Imperial Cyclops of Nigerian Grammar and Malapropisms.

All in favor please say aye !

Patrick, if you are reading this, I just want to add that your true genius will only be appreciated by generations yet unborn, so as a modest token of my stupefied awe for your linguistic talents, take my wife, please.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by naijachix(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2009
Jakumo:

For going above and beyond the call of duty to launch grammatical missiles containing deadly payloads of long, four-syllable words that even the feared white man has yet to encounter, I hereby nominate Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon for the bestowal of that exalted honor of Grand Imperial Cyclops of Nigerian Grammar and Malapropisms.

All in favor please say aye !

Patrick, if you are reading this, I just want to add that your true genius will only be appreciated by generations yet unborn, so as a modest token of my stupefied awe for your linguistic talents, take my wife, please.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool cry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by wakagirl: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2009
O M G! ori mi o
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by shotster50(m): 12:44am On Aug 11, 2009
That guy is somethng else. He needs a reality TV show like Kokomansion lol with just him in it.
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by sjeezy8: 1:53am On Aug 11, 2009
SHeeet mehn who the hell does this guy think he is i mean ah Nigerians always try to use big words. They should be simple and straight to the point Like America.
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by ikeyman00(m): 2:00am On Aug 11, 2009
hahhaaa grin
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by Ndipe(m): 2:29am On Aug 11, 2009
Jakumo, both of you fit be contenders for the award! smiley

And debosky smiley
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by JomoGbomo2(m): 4:53am On Aug 11, 2009
and he feels he his communicating. I hope so
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by naso2(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2009
I just hope this joke doesnt get back to the federal house next term.
What use is all these grammar when other reps do not understand?
When he talks now his mates just laugh and move on.
It is only in a country like nigeria that people like this are celebrated. I think he needs a mental check-up.
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by snowdrops(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2009
@na so

oooohhhh shut up u plunker.
you seem to hace serious issues. why fill all of ur posts with insults
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by back2back(f): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2009
does snowdrops or snowfalls?

Who can tell us!
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by blacksta(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2009
It is a lugubrious anomaly and culpability .
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by naso2(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2009
snowdrops:

@na so

oooohhhh shut up u plunker.
you seem to hace serious issues. why fill all of ur posts with insults

oga u dey harsh o.

I no get ur time abeg. I have made my point.
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by vigasimple(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2009
The guy is an educated illiterate. Throwing big grammers that English native tongue speaker, his collegues in the House nor ordinary simple person cannot understand is not communication.

I had always refereed to NASS as the House of Comedy, and on laughter note, He is the chief comedian of the House. Even if he lose his seat he will join the stand up comedian immediately.

SAD but true, he is a waste of space like some cow and not worth the position and costs to the taxpayers. HE DOES NOT COMMUNICATE., he is sounding his own trumpet forcefully without making any sense or advancing the course of his constituent or nigerians at large.

By the way, he is also struggling to to make those big grammers. shocked
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by naso2(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2009
vigasimple:

The guy is an educated illiterate. Throwing big grammers that English native tongue speaker, his collegues in the House nor ordinary simple person cannot understand is not communication.

I had always refereed to NASS as the House of Comedy, and on laughter note, He is the chief comedian of the House. Even if he lose his seat he will join the stand up comedian immediately.

SAD but true, he is a waste of space like some cow and not worth the position and costs to the taxpayers. HE DOES NOT COMMUNICATE., he is sounding his own trumpet forcefully without making any sense or advancing the course of his constituent or nigerians at large.

By the way, he is also struggling to to make those big grammers. shocked

Simple and correct.
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by naijachix(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2009
blacksta:

It is a lugubrious anomaly and culpability .

lafin. . .still lafinnn. . . fall off the chair. . . . roling on da floor, lafin ma ass off!!!!

jst hope he's not more dan 40yrs cuz a fool at 40, they say. . . .
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by Beextra(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2009
This man has yet again succeeded in ' flabawhelming' me wth his Grammatical Hiroshimas. cool
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by ogajim(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
Dude reminds me of chief Eleyinmi of village headmaster fame.
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by redsun(m): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2009
Nigerian senate like every other thing in nigeria is a joke.
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by ndomadu: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2009
Please naija's problem will not be solved by unnecessary grammar sessions.Grammar didnt solve Japanese problem 50 yrs ago,neither did it solve china's.It is time we face the nigerian problem squarely and boldly in the face and shun flying our tongues unnecessarily
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by MrCrackles(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2009
Who the fuc.k is the motor mouth senator sef?
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by bawomolo(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2009
jakumo and this guy need their reality show  cheesy

lol@ fix culpability where culpability is. chei
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by naso2(m): 8:38am On Aug 13, 2009
The clown was just caught on camera sleeping yesterday while his mates were deliberating on "national issues". May be he was downloading a fresh glossary of  his "ALUTA" vocabs.
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2009
The grammavitational force will make the road repair by it self without bulldozers.
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by Afam4eva(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2009
That grammer was sweet to the ear.
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 13, 2009
The guy is a big joker
Chris Okotie's brother.lol
Rita of Koko Mansion needs to meet such people tongue
Check out the Honourable's interview here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8nicgiEsHA&NR=1

You go laugh die, no more bigstouting, suyaing and pepersouping, yeah grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by ezeagu(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2009
Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by ikeyman00(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2009
bawolomo
jakumo and this guy need their reality show

lol@ fix culpability where culpability is. chei

grin
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2009

By the way, he is also struggling to to make those big [b]grammer[/b]s

lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by MrCrackles(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2009
This Nigerian fella cracks me up whenever i listen to his gibberish!
What an idiot!
Re: Check Out Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Grammer Session In The House Of Rep: Na Waoh! by rockyfela(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2009
@ Mrcrackles exactly the right definition of him " WAT AN IDIOT" lwkmd. Communication skills is nil, I wonder how he climbed up d ladder up 2 the senate, and we wonder y nothing meaningful is done in Nigeria with such jokes in place of offices,

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Political Families In Nigeria / Nigerian Army Demo At The African Land Force Summit 2018 (Photos) / Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.