Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Is The Purpose Of Mr And Miss Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Purpose Of Mr And Miss Nairaland (788 Views)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Purpose Of Mr And Miss Nairaland by adorablepepple(f): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Over the years have I seen campaign and vote going on for miss nairaland and Mr nairaland ,when a winner is chosen I don't get to feel their impact in anyway. A week or two weeks after the contest we don't hear Anything about the miss & Mr. Nairaland. Why the whole hassle when they don't have any impact or role to play on nairaland.
Now they are all flooding the whole page with
vote dopetilapia for miss nairaland
Very soon it would be for
vote uglysixpack for Mr nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Mr And Miss Nairaland by Mediapace: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
The purpose of Miss NL Contest is to crown Lanicky our next queen.
Fvck haters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Mr And Miss Nairaland by whogoscam: 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Foolish contest.

Voting for someone that won't impact your life. See example of the perverts and sex starved niggas looking to lick ass just for pm and possible phone call above

1 Like

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Mr And Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
you will know when you .......

[size=80pt]Vote Mimzy for miss Nairaland[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Purpose Of Mr And Miss Nairaland by MRNipples(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
There aint no purpose.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Mr And Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
adorablepepple:
Over the years have I seen campaign and vote going on for miss nairaland and Mr nairaland ,when a winner is chosen I don't get to feel their impact in anyway. A week or two weeks after the contest we don't hear Anything about the miss & Mr. Nairaland. Why the whole hassle when they don't have any impact or role to play on nairaland.
Now they are all flooding the whole page with
vote dopetilapia for miss nairaland
Very soon it would be for
vote uglysixpack for Mr nairaland

Its like a beauty contest by which the contestants are voted for. Last years didn't really make much impact and I don't know about other contestants but my candidate has programmes she wants to unveil. Is not about winning money but earning the title so she can use the "status" to make an impact. I hope you understand now sir.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of Mr And Miss Nairaland by aisolae: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
am i the only one who thinks you guys are jobless. use your brain.

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Tried Cheating On Me But Failed / Tweet Of The Day. PHOTO / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.