Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader (20183 Views)

''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / More "Facts" Emerge On The Cause Of Ali Modu And PDP Govs Impasse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by theV0ice: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
tuniski:

Tinubu worked for Apc/buhari cos that was the temperature of politics then. The way it is going, there won't be a SW on the ticket. North n SE is the joker! Fayose knows that too well. He simply will be the one behind d masquerade!

Tinubu has been in politics since 1991 when he won elections as a senator and he's older. He's formed political parties, crowned numerous governors and even nominated a VP. Fayose is in his 50's and hasn't done anything near what Tinubu has done.

HE CAN/WILL NEVER SIT ON THE SIDELINES LIKE TINUBU.

It's a Sheriff/Fayose ticket for 2019. Do you think it's for nothing that he resisted SW chairmanship slot?

Does Fayose look to you like a politician that can stay quietly in the shadows?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by theV0ice: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
I think I'd join you in campaigning for both great men on the 2019 PDP presidential ballot.

Sheriff/Fayose for 2019 or the Zoo must fall!! angry

You'd better join me.

Sheriff/Fayose or death angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by omenka(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
theV0ice:

You'd better join me.

Sheriff/Fayose or death angry
Why are our friends avoiding the thread?? Isn't Fayose their greatest hero?? Shouldn't they be the ones at the forefront of the campaign to lift him up to that pedestal??

I don get it.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by omenka(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lalasticlala, I just got back from the gym, so fatigued.

I almost saw a snake along the way and saw one lady that bore striking resemblance to Olajumoke.

How was your day sir??

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by johnmartus(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
With this revelation coming from pdp it showing that pdp has lost its credibility to withstand apc

9 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by theV0ice: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
omenka:
Why are our friends avoiding the thread?? Isn't Fayose their greatest hero?? Shouldn't they be the one at the forefront of the campaign to lift him up to that pedestal??

I don get it.

I don't even need their help. They've already done enough by making me realize Fayose is the only responsible and brave governor nay politician in the whole of PDP (and FFK of course) so i'm running this campaign with or without their help. Anyway, i trust them to get on the train as soon as protests in support of Saraki and Dasuki end.

Sheriff/Fayose for PDP 2019 ticket

5 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by handie(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
theV0ice:

I don't even need their help. They've already done enough by making me realize Fayose is the only responsible and brave governor nay politician in the whole of PDP (and FFK of course) so i'm running this campaign with or without their help but i trust them to get on the train as soon as protests in support of Saraki and Dasuki end.

Sheriff/Fayose for PDP 2019 ticket
I'm gonna hop on this train. Sheriff/Fayose till 2027. Oshokomole, Nigeria's best governor ever, APC's nightmare, d only politician in d SW nay d whole south, the best thing since sliced bread, our very own Obama. It's either Sheriff/Fayose or Biafra

6 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by theV0ice: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
handie:
I'm gonna hop on this train. Sheriff/Fayose till 2027. Oshokomole, Nigeria's best governor ever, APC's nightmare, d only politician in d SW nay d whole south, the best thing since sliced bread, our very own Obama. It's either Sheriff/Fayose or Biafra

Welcome brother.

May God bless you with twins for your patriotism.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Dee60: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
In which zoo?

PDP is a total joke!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by tommykiwi(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
No be lie...my guy is more than that..Na over correct man.
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by wayne4loan: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
FAYOSE - slayer of apc
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by wayne4loan: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
One of the greatest man the southwest has ever produced ... Long live chief sir AYODELE FAYOSE

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Eboski(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
theV0ice:

You're all correct. He's obviously the best and most courageous PDP governor at the moment. Others are empty cowards. That's why he's the oshokomole himself.

I see him as VP to Ali Modu Sheriff in 2019
My brother you have said it all

2019 is loading..........
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Akolawole(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
theV0ice:

Tinubu has been in politics since 1991 when he won elections as a senator and he's older. He's formed political parties, crowned numerous governors and even nominated a VP. Fayose is in his 50's and hasn't done anything near what Tinubu has done.

HE CAN/WILL NEVER SIT ON THE SIDELINES LIKE TINUBU.

It's a Sheriff/Fayose ticket for 2019. Do you think it's for nothing that he resisted SW chairmanship slot?

Does Fayose look to you like a politician that can stay quietly in the shadows?

Tinubu is in the making well before that.

He was one of the strongest NADECO men in those days.

His greatest battle till date is 2003 election, where RUTHLESS Obasanjo want to wipe him completely away.

Emperor OBJ was in Dodan Barack on election date..... cry

3 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Eboski(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Aromas:

Bro u 4get 2 add the 16 LG Chairmen Oshoko himself
oh my brother sorry I forgot....
the back to back to APC in Ekiti state was to much to mention........thanks
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by omojeesu(m): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Correct! Their type of leader!!
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by bakila: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
theV0ice:

I believe it'll be a combination of Sheriff/Fayose

That's a winning team anytime
sammyj:
Fayose should be tagged as the potential failure of the future. I believe PDP made their usual mistake !! grin shocked grin
The day the PDP selected Sheriff as party chairman was when the made Buhari more popular election wise in the north. The day that party put forward Sheriff and Fayose for the presidency that is when they will lose the west and the east. The Niger Delta will vote depending on Buhari's performance.
Politically and election wise PDP will bury it's head in the send with such a choice. Anyway I think this is a Nairaland thread that ought to be in JOKES.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by sammyj: 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fayose should be tagged as the potential failure of the future. I believe PDP made their usual mistake !! grin shocked grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by banmee(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Eboski:
Fayose my man........
the only out spoken governor.....
the nightmare of APC
the man who send APC parking from Ekiti state
From Governorship to state House of Assembly...
Federal house of Reps....
Senate......
A region of birth of APC........

God bless Ekiti state
God bless Governor Fayose
God bless Nigeria

Being outspoken does not mean you know what the phuck you are doing. Look to a man's track record before supporting him. Nigeria is doomed if this is the kind of person it's people consider to be a leader.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Familyman007(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Future leader to lead who?.....is he coming for d third term...

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
bejeiodus:
Fayose has become an issue in Nigerian politics. His political trajectory points at a man destined for a higher office. He has become a thorn in the flesh of the APC. He is one man that will play a big role in the rebuilding of the PDP.
what higher office? The only place he can go from here is the senate. Or do you think Nigerians will vote an agbero as president?

8 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fayose.... Great Philosopher and a decorated politician... Best in the West and felt nationally... Always performing differently.
"great minds, do great things"
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by iukpe: 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
What is it with APC or PDP? I have not seen a party yet that has positively solved the problems of our nation. To me, its not about party, its about the individuals who are running for any office. The parties are just a platform to contest elections.
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by theV0ice: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
ChazzyGee:
Fayose.... Great Philosopher and a decorated politician... Best in the West and felt nationally... Always performing differently.
"great minds, do great things"

and of course better than all in the east while being felt nationally. Wish all in the east can develop balls like him and display some courage too

I join you hail him too my friend

4 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
kropotkin11:
what higher office? The only place he can go from here is the senate. Or do you think Nigerians will vote an agbero as president?
Just patiently wait and watch how events unfold. One thing I have learnt in politics is never to underestimate anyone. Buhari was thought to be a hard sell, but today he is on the presidential seat. Besides, the office of the Senate president is a higher office. I know a first term senator cannot be elected, but he can get there one day if he goes to the Senate.
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by MORNDEW(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
And Ayade was not in such meaningless gathering. time will tell.

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by deygar: 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
lamido/fayose ticket...banker....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by chiefolododo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
He is the man of the people
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by yinkslinks(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
can we try igbos please? haba
theV0ice:

You're all correct. He's obviously the best and most courageous PDP governor at the moment. Others are empty cowards. That's why he's the oshokomole himself.

I see him as VP to Ali Modu Sheriff in 2019
Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by theV0ice: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
yinkslinks:
can we try igbos please? haba

So you want all Fayose's noise and courage to go free like that?

His biggest supporters are from there so they won't complain surely

3 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
[size=60pt]Election rigger[/size]

MtsheeeeweMtsheeeew

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
chikel2000:
Fayose the true leader from the south west, others are there bowing down to PMB
they're also worshipping GMB!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Accused Of Not Having Pictures To Back Up Projects He Authorised / Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Resign Now, PDP NYF To Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.