Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,926 members, 7,799,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga (1740 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Forumspotz: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2016

Nigerian music star 2face Idibia, has reacted to Tiwa Savage and Tee billz’ the marriage saga after he was named in the drama.

It would be recalled that in a shocking and damning revelation, Tee Billz alleged that his wife, Tiwa, had slept with Dr. Sid, Don Jazzy and 2face Idibia.

Tiwa Savage, in an exclusive interview yesterday opened up about the controversies, which has sparked mixed reactions in the Nigerian media.

Reacting to people’s reaction, 2face took to Twitter on Saturday and posted:

“I’m so disgusted at some people that have been making distasteful jokes out of people’s real life heartbreaking predicament. GOD forgive u”

https://twitter.com/official2baba/status/726458390612987905

Read More @ http://www.forumspotz.ng/2face-reacts-to-tiwa-savage-and-tee-billz-marriage-saga/
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Forumspotz: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by domopps(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by finalboss(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
2face you better shutup,head like sign board... when you don dust tiwa ass finsh...dere is nothing u cn do dan to be sentiment

1 Like

Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by daniska3yaro(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Another
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by vizkiz: 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin
finalboss:
2face you better shutup,head like sign board... when you don dust tiwa ass finsh...dere is nothing u cn do dan to be sentiment

were you there when he was "dusting" tiwa
Abi you sef don dey sniff cocaine like tee billz? grin

2 Likes

Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by kowema(f): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
So that's all he said?!!!!

The accusation nko?
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
am tired of all this celebrity news
who them help?
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by miblolo(f): 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Space booked
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Forumspotz: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by NanciaKay(f): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
2baba!!!! defend yourself ooo. Is it true what Teebills said abt you?
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Feelinz01(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
That's some deep truth . But that's the world we live in. You don't expect strangers and faceless people on social media to give a hoot about what happens in your life , whether good or bad. That's why you don't bring your problems to the media, and especially not ur family squabbles!!
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Feelinz01(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Feelinz01:
That's some deep truth . But that's the world we live in. You don't expect strangers and faceless people on social media to give a hoot about what happens in your life , whether good or bad. That's why you don't bring your problems to the media, and especially not ur family squabbles!!
Cc @lalasticlala
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Smellymouth: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na Tuface speak that grammar? shocked shocked

Abi na the Grammar speak for Tuface

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

1 Like

Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Not convincing enough. Guilty as charged!!

2baba can't be trusted undecided
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Na Tuface speak that grammar? shocked shocked
lol,so tuface no fit speak grammer?
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
WOW

SO TU FACE CAN SPEAK OYIBO

lai LA ahin lelai

1 Like

Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Smellymouth: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
suzan404:
lol,so tuface no fit speak grammer?

Lol.. E get as the thing be na grin

1 Like

Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol.. E get as the thing be na grin
lol,okay oo
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Smellymouth: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
suzan404:
lol,okay oo

How ur evening dey go na, Susie baby, Susie pie, Susie Egg roll, Susie buns grin
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

How ur evening dey go na, Susie baby, Susie pie, Susie Egg roll, Susie buns grin
lol,i just dey flex here o,abeg wetin be susie egg roll,susie buns,etc?
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Smellymouth: 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
suzan404:
lol,i just dey flex here o,abeg wetin be susie egg roll,susie buns,etc?

Flex without me? Na pet names na grin
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by zelexotunla(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Se oro niyen? Who "mind ur bis" don epp? You people enjoy d good side of your fake life when you are showing off na on social media. You should be ready to taste d oda side of it na. Atleast you people share your success on social media we celebrate you as well. 2baba park well jor. Instead of you to help aunty Linda Ikeji clear d cobwebs on her smelly kitty na Doro cheerful giver u dey yansh. Who all these story epp gan self?
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Project400: 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Flex without me? Na pet names na grin
lol,dey come nao,u no call me honeypie,swit@.Na susie buns u fit call me,i dey vex.
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Whizzcute(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
hmm
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by nikkypearl(f): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
may God forgive you too,Tubaba...for ALL have sinned...
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
who help 2face write this English? the thing too clean for he level and I no see something like 'nothing dey happen; for the English.
Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by muaa(f): 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
This kind grammar sha.....

1 Like

Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Smellymouth: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
suzan404:
lol,dey come nao,u no call me honeypie,swit@.Na susie buns u fit call me,i dey vex.

Nor vex na.. bubu, sweetim, bebe, cheri,

Oya come chop kiss kiss

I hope say u know say mimzy dey contest for miss NL?

1 Like

Re: 2face Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Marriage Saga by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nor vex na.. bubu, sweetim, bebe, cheri,
Oya come chop kiss kiss
I hope say u know say mimzy dey contest for miss NL?
yes nah.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HRM Queen Princess Kalu Mbn Nigeria 2016 / From The Back: Bride Nabbed Having ‘s*x’ With Ex Boyfriend On Wedding Day / Benita Okojie Gets Engaged To Boyfriend, Mike, Flaunts Ring [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.