Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. (2862 Views)

Shirtless Davido Pictured With D'banj, Don Jazzy And Reekado Banks / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) / Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by smileysmiley(f): 6:15am On May 01, 2016
JUST DAYS AFTER TUNJI ‘TEEBILLZ’ BALOGUN BROKE THE DAM THAT HELD BACK THE FLOOD OF ISSUES IN HIS MARRIAGE TO SINGER, TIWA SAVAGE, INVESTIGATIONS HAVE REVEALED GROSS INFIDELITY AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ARE THE MAIN REASONS THE MARRIAGE FELL APART. IT WAS GATHERED THAT TIWA SAVAGE WAS AWARE OF HER HUSBAND’S VICES WAY BEFORE MARRIAGE AND SHE REFUSED TO HEED THE ADVICE OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY BEFORE SOLEMNIZING THEIR UNION. 

A source in the know, exclusively revealed to GISTMELOVE that Tiwa’s relationship with Don Jazzy ended before her marriage to Teebillz and her affair with 2Face was a one-time thing which also happened a long time ago so Tunji bringing it up was a desperate need for points.

Though Teebillz accused his wife of also sleeping with label mate Dr Sid, the source said it isn’t possible. In her own words: “Dr Sid ba wo? Maybe he was the one buying the condoms for Don Jazzy.”

Though reports of Tiwa allegedly sleeping with money bags in Nigeria in order to advance her career were prevalent years ago, the source insinuated that her manager and fiance at the time, knew about it and she opened up to him about all her previous relationships but he thought he could handle it.

According to the source:

“Honestly, they are both lying and it’s okay so you demonic bloggers don’t take advantage of the situation. Fact is, they both knew what they were getting into. He beat her up many times and she took it because they both had dirt on each other. I particularly was mad at Tiwa way before she even agreed to marry him. Heck, he was fraudulent way before his coming back to Nigeria. What ruined his relationship with Sauce Kid and co? His other baby mama nko? Go and ask. Ask the big boys in LA about Tee Billions and you will hear his gist. Bi-polar oshi wo? He is toxic, leave his mental issues out of it. Bringing a baby into the toxic relationship pissed off most of us.”

It’s unclear why Tiwa Savage decided to settle for a society wedding with her alleged love-vendor and abuser, but the source who is close to the couple claims age was probably the reason as it can’t be love.

The source further revealed their marriage almost ended months after they got married, adding that Tiwa discovered her husband was spending her money on things they don’t need. Also Teebillz allegedly kept blackmailing her about her extra-marital affairs. He kept hanging her alleged relationship with oil magnate, Femi Otedola, over her head.

According to the source:

“He accused her of sleeping with Otedola in the early months of her pregnancy. He slapped and locked her out when she was pregnant due to stories of the affair. She never told us if she indeed slept with the man but her husband kept hammering on it. Even if she did, why didn’t he just walk? Let me answer that, he’s broke and in debt and needs that Otedola money.”

It was also gathered that the couple abused substances during the course of their relationship. Its unclear if Tiwa was around drugs during her pregnancy, but another source claims they both abused illicit substances.

The source said:

“While Teebillz was blowing money on women, booze and coke, Tiwa was smoking fish. Abeg make she no lie. Yes, the guy get craze for head, but Tiwa sef mental.”

Tiwa who has opened up on issues in their marriage has confirmed most of these allegations. We only hope they do what is best for their baby’s sake.

Source:
http://www.exposeng.com/insider-confirmed-tiwa-slept-don-jazzy-2face-marriage/
Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by TPAND(f): 6:26am On May 01, 2016
Insiders..... Hahahahahah. You mean them say them say people.

So don jazzy and Tuface opened the door for inside to see what was going down. How smart.

5 Likes

Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by Smellymouth: 6:27am On May 01, 2016
Why he dey fear to mention Otedola name for the matter? grin

But I nor need insiders to tell me say Tubaba aka Mr Dickson nack the akpako grin

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

2 Likes

Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by Sunexy(m): 6:39am On May 01, 2016
U ppl want Annie idibia 2 cry blood abi?
undecided
Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by darlenese(f): 6:58am On May 01, 2016
Another enemy of progress wants to be noticed "

3 Likes

Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by teekay213(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2016
ladies and fame sha!sleeping around like aunty linda just to get fame.Teebillz should send me his CV...I can help him get a job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by Nobody: 7:07am On May 01, 2016
na U talk am oo
Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by Samtexboily(m): 7:22am On May 01, 2016
teekay213:
ladies and fame sha!sleeping around like aunty linda just to get fame.Teebillz should send me his CV...I can help him get a job.

who tell u say Anty Linda dey sleep around, oga make u know wetin.u go dey talk oooo

2 Likes

Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by Agozie48: 7:31am On May 01, 2016
Another desperado Hoax from someone who wants to get noticed I smell lies all through

1 Like

Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by teekay213(m): 7:31am On May 01, 2016
Samtexboily:

who tell u say Anty Linda dey sleep around, oga make u know wetin.u go dey talk oooo
your aunty linda no sleep around abi?how dey come know say her pvssy dey smell?
Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by divinehand2003(m): 7:31am On May 01, 2016
Hmmm

LET BYGONES BE BYGONES.

Move over to the next page pls
Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by Utchgirl(f): 7:50am On May 01, 2016
Kk
Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by Nobody: 8:10am On May 01, 2016
Well..When All Is Said And Done..I Believe God Knows Best Everybody Is Going To Say The Story To Favor Themselves..All I'll Say On This Matter Is Tiwa Savage Cant Be Sleeping With 2face And Annie Will Be Giving Food To Teebillz,Just Because You Are Working With Someone Means You Are Sleeping With That Person.As A Matter Of Fact When I Read About The Story I Was Praying That It Should Not Be True,I Was Waiting To Hear The Other Side Of The Story.Tiwa Isn't The First Celeb To Marry Her Manager,Celine Dion Did And She Enjoyed Her Marriage Right To The End,Put Her Career On Hold To Take Care Of Her Husband And Kids When They Needed Her.Though Teebillz Put On A Spectacle Of Shame,Tiwa Is Definitely Not Innocent.
Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by Nobody: 8:28am On May 01, 2016
bleeping bloggers I hate them all
Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by swaggzo(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2016
NOBODY EVEN NEEDS TO CONFIRM THIS, WE ALL NEW THIS FROM THE START. EVEN TB KNEW, I THINK IT'S NOTHING.. .... THERE ARE BETTER THINGS TO TALK ABOUT.

LIKE, WHO MADE RICE AND CHICKEN TODAY SO I CAN COME OVER??
cheesy wink
Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by anitank(f): 10:03am On May 01, 2016
She swore she never cheated on her husband with anyone. That should be enough! Wether she dated and slept with don jazzy before she got married should be nobody's business
Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by chumakk: 10:08am On May 01, 2016
Somebody have got something they want legally anyway: baby boy grin
Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by Ovems(f): 10:34am On May 01, 2016
The two of them no get work. They are clearly immature people.
Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 01, 2016
this is getting more interesting...
Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by 7inches: 1:49pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Insiders Confirmed Tiwa Savage Slept With Don Jazzy And 2face. by okwabayi(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2018
This is not news. I saw it a million years ago, in my dream.

(1) (Reply)

Helen Paul Is Drop-dead Gorgeous In New Beauty Shots (photos) / 'Before And Now' Picture Of Atorise LANRE Teriba And Esther Igbekele / MEET Nigeria Tallest Man Oladimeji (funny Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.