Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church (3615 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 7:04am On May 01, 2016
It's a normal thing to have a crush in the church.

Even nowadays, pastors do tell their church members to marry each other in the Church.And I think there's no sin in that.

Buh funnily enough...Guys do strategise and plan their tricks to make sure they get the attention of their crush.

No Time to check Wristwatch, time is moving quickly.

7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church

1. They Look For A Way To Be Her Friend

Guys find every means to be her friend.They will always study and calculate the time she used to arrive to the church.That's when you'll see them coming to church early so that he might talk to her and compliment her on her bag, dress, earrings etc.They just want her to acknowledge them.

2. Pretend To Be Holy

Guys pretend to be holy even more holy than their pastor."A thug in his house buh a pastor in the church"...They make sure they attend bible study, fellowship, evangelism etc because they know their crush loves doing the work of God.They do think that if they're not showing the "Holy Side", their crush won't want to acknowledge them.

3. Always Trying To Seat Next To Her

They always scheme, prepare and calculate where their crush would seat before they go ahead to seat.They make sure they seat beside her so that they might try to get her audience and have a conversation with her, which might later results to both falling for each other.*I'm guilty of this particular one*.

4. They Join Units Their Crush Is

They make sure they join units where there crush is.Imagine their crush be in the Chorister's unit and this my guy doesn't know how to sing.They don't mind whether is Prayer unit or Drama unit.They just must be there.

5. Stalk And Add Her On Church Whatsapp Group

I remember a day when my friend added his crush through church whatsapp group and his crush reported him to the pastor..*I can't laugh*..They make sure they stalk her on Whatsapp church group and later add her up as a friend without them disclosing their ID to her to avoid being Embarrass or Rejected.

6. Make Her Their Prayer Partner

Guys make sure that their crush is their prayer partner.They don't mind lying to her that "Sister, God revealed unto me, that you must be my prayer partner".Chai! Using God to deceive her because of your Master plan to get her attention.I'm sure guys are guilty of this particularly one.

7. They Try To Impress Her Through Their Gift

This is the most common one.Even I am guilty of this.They tried displaying their gifts and talents to impress and get their crush attention.If you see any guy performing special number every blessed Sunday during the church service...Oh boy! He's only trying to impress his crush ni o..Guys know ladies love a guy that can Sing, dance, play guitar etc.They tried using that to make it easy for them to approach her just to hear the word "Hi" with the hope of them hearing "Wow! I love your special ministration"..*I can't laugh*.

I drop my pen at this juncture.

Guys which of these are you guilty of?

Feel free to add yours.

List Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

Cc:lalasticlala, Mynd44 and Farano

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by fckmn24seg(m): 7:05am On May 01, 2016
OK
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by finalboss1(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2016
lols
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 7:07am On May 01, 2016
fckmn24seg:
OK
Happy Sunday and New month bro.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by Nobody: 7:07am On May 01, 2016
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by Nobody: 7:08am On May 01, 2016
And so undecided
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 7:08am On May 01, 2016
finalboss1:
lols
Happy new month bro.

Which one are you guilty of?
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DaZion(m): 7:11am On May 01, 2016
Make I stop here first b4 going 2 Church.
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by ayeesamunique(m): 7:11am On May 01, 2016
Lol.. happy new month plus happy Sunday op caught me with this one.
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DaZion(m): 7:12am On May 01, 2016
To be sincere, i'm guilty of number1,2,4 and 7.

Nice write-up op.
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by finalboss1(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
Happy new month bro.

Which one are you guilty of?
same bro .mehn number 2 o
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 7:37am On May 01, 2016
DaZion:
Make I stop here first b4 going 2 Church.
Aren't you going to Sunday school? Na here you wan do your Sunday school.
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 7:38am On May 01, 2016
finalboss1:
same bro .mehn number 2 o
Ah! Number 2?

Boss...I see you o.
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by Young03(m): 7:39am On May 01, 2016
OK I will try them
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 7:58am On May 01, 2016
DaZion:
To be sincere, i'm guilty of number1,2,4 and 7.

Nice write-up op.
Only you...

*grin*
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by ExAngel007(f): 8:05am On May 01, 2016
so this what guys do just to woo a girl?
tell me more
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by Precious91(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2016
Op,what's a crush sad shocked. Who crush don eppHappy New Month,nairalanders
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by okuneddie(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2016
they also try to join ushering or technical unit where she will always see them.
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by jimmyolasun: 8:50am On May 01, 2016
no. I simply turn a seer
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by deluxez12(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2016
DanceVille:
It's a normal thing to have a crush in the church.

Even nowadays, pastors do tell their church members to marry each other in the Church.And I think there's no sin in that.

Buh funnily enough...Guys do strategise and plan their tricks to make sure they get the attention of their crush.

No Time to check Wristwatch, time is moving quickly.

7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church

1. They Look For A Way To Be Her Friend

Guys find every means to be her friend.They will always study and calculate the time she used to arrive to the church.That's when you'll see them coming to church early so that he might talk to her and compliment her on her bag, dress, earrings etc.They just want her to acknowledge them.

2. Pretend To Be Holy

Guys pretend to be holy even more holy than their pastor."A thug in his house buh a pastor in the church"...They make sure they attend bible study, fellowship, evangelism etc because they know their crush loves doing the work of God.They do think that if they're not showing the "Holy Side", their crush won't want to acknowledge them.

3. Always Trying To Seat Next To Her

They always scheme, prepare and calculate where their crush would seat before they go ahead to seat.They make sure they seat beside her so that they might try to get her audience and have a conversation with her, which might later results to both falling for each other.*I'm guilty of this particular one*.

4. They Join Units Their Crush Is

They make sure they join units where there crush is.Imagine their crush be in the Chorister's unit and this my guy doesn't know how to sing.They don't mind whether is Prayer unit or Drama unit.They just must be there.

5. Stalk And Add Her On Church Whatsapp Group

I remember a day when my friend added his crush through church whatsapp group and his crush reported him to the pastor..*I can't laugh*..They make sure they stalk her on Whatsapp church group and later add her up as a friend without them disclosing their ID to her to avoid being Embarrass or Rejected.

6. Make Her Their Prayer Partner

Guys make sure that their crush is their prayer partner.They don't mind lying to her that "Sister, God revealed unto me, that you must be my prayer partner".Chai! Using God to deceive her because of your Master plan to get her attention.I'm sure guys are guilty of this particularly one.

7. They Try To Impress Her Through Their Gift

This is the most common one.Even I am guilty of this.They tried displaying their gifts and talents to impress and get their crush attention.If you see any guy performing special number every blessed Sunday during the church service...Oh boy! He's only trying to impress his crush ni o..Guys know ladies love a guy that can Sing, dance, play guitar etc.They tried using that to make it easy for them to approach her just to hear the word "Hi" with the hope of them hearing "Wow! I love your special ministration"..*I can't laugh*.

I drop my pen at this juncture.

Guys which of these are you guilty of?

Feel free to add yours.

Happy Sunday and New Month!!!

List Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

Cc:lalasticlala
those wey no dey go church nkor
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 9:10am On May 01, 2016
ayeesamunique:
Lol.. happy new month plus happy Sunday op caught me with this one.
Hilarious!
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 9:13am On May 01, 2016
ExAngel007:
so this what guys do just to woo a girl?
tell me more
Yeap Yeap!

Have you ever experience this before?
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 9:14am On May 01, 2016
Precious91:
Op,what's a crush sad shocked. Who crush don eppHappy New Month,nairalanders
Hmm!

Happy new month.
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 9:15am On May 01, 2016
okuneddie:
they also try to join usher or technical unit where she will always see them.
Ah! I forgot that.

That's true bro.

Happy new month!

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by firstking01(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2016
Lemme just add as i was once guilty...

I ensure that she never misses youth fellowship days, especially when we have talk shows that has to do with sex...i'd make sure i maintain eye contact with her...

Even as i'm in the youth choir, i'd urge her to join the youth choir just for the sole essence of winning her love overtongue....and when we are called upon to minister, na so i go dey bend my mouth dey demonstrate dey express myself for alter and she 'll be nodding her head in affirmationcheesy, and she'd be like, wow, he can really sing ocheesy...and you know the restgrin
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 12:54pm On May 01, 2016
jimmyolasun:
no. I simply turn a seer
Lol!
Seer? You...*big grin*
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 12:56pm On May 01, 2016
deluxez12:
those wey no dey go church nkor
Lol! Don't worry bro.

I'll try to create that one day.
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 12:58pm On May 01, 2016
firstking01:
Lemme just add as i was once guilty...

I ensure that she never misses youth fellowship days, especially when we have talk shows that has to do with sex...i'd make sure i maintain eye contact with her...

Even as i'm in the youth choir, i'd urge her to join the youth choir just for the sole essence of winning her love overtongue....and when we are called upon to minister, na so i go dey bend my mouth dey demonstrate dey express myself for alter and she 'll be nodding her head in affirmationcheesy, and she'd be like, wow, he can really sing ocheesy...and you know the restgrin
*I can't laugh*

Bro! You strategy carry weight oo.
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2016
cheesy number 1 sha: i'm the drama co-ordinator in my church, i used that to my advantage by telling her i see the future 'scarlett Johansen' in her, that she'd make a very nice actress. Chineke! It worked.

For nmbr2: i cant do that abeg, even my pastor noticed my social lifestyle and he decided to appoint me as the drama co-ordinator.
I cant pretend for a girl abeg.

Nmbr3: i'd say we both like each other because most times i try to seat next to her, and most times, after service she'll come join me wherever i am and we play or chat till we leave for our various hostels.

The rest me no dey there!

Yet to ask her out sha. Make i wait till the signal reach like 97% first.
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 2:28pm On May 01, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
cheesy number 1 sha: i'm the drama co-ordinator in my church, i used that to my advantage by telling her i see the future 'scarlett Johansen' in her, that she'd make a very nice actress. Chineke! It worked.

For nmbr2: i cant do that abeg, even my pastor noticed my social lifestyle and he decided to appoint me as the drama co-ordinator.
I cant pretend for a girl abeg.

Nmbr3: i'd say we both like each other because most times i try to seat next to her, and most times, after service she'll come join me wherever i am and we play or chat till we leave for our various hostels.

The rest me no dey there!

Yet to ask her out sha. Make i wait till the signal reach like 97% first.
Chaii!

That's really funny.

Nice strategy sha.
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 2:31pm On May 01, 2016
Young03:
OK I will try them
You will? I'm laughing at me from an "Angle of depression" bro.
Re: 7 Ways Guys Act When They Have A Crush In Their Church by DanceVille: 2:32pm On May 01, 2016
lilzcee:
And so undecided
Nothing personal bro.

Just for fun.

Cheerz!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mods Shouldn't Be Allow To Contest For MR/MISS NL / See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing To Her Younger Brother / Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.