Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! (4310 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Still Accept Flowers As Valentine Gift? / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Highbee01(f): 12:20pm On May 01, 2016
I rep May 2nd

1 Like

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by macsino: 12:25pm On May 01, 2016
May 13th is the day to celebrate.....,..... Hulla to me and all the May folks......
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 01, 2016
misspicy:
Yah! grin here we are cheesy

MAY 16 ;
May Born The Glorious ones
[/color]

Wow! You are my birthday mate....16th.

Happy new month.
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Taiofil(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2016
I rep "May 6" grin

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by dubylhover(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2016
repping may 30....gemini noni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by misspicy(f): 12:56pm On May 01, 2016
Guseh:

Wow! You are my birthday mate....16th.
Happy new month.
Yah!
I knew I will find you smiley
Happy new month
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by vizkiz: 1:33pm On May 01, 2016
misspicy:

undecided

since you are may born,am still crushing tongue

Hehehehe... are you celebrating in lagos?
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 01, 2016
misspicy:

Yah!

I knew I will find you smiley

Happy new month

And you've found me **thumb' up**

I am sure you are doing good?
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Adekunzy(m): 1:35pm On May 01, 2016
MAY 14'S VERY OWN!!!

1 Like

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2016
hifaif1:
The best month of the year!!! The month of flowers and cherries and sunshine!!!

Even the name "May" is so incomparably beautiful, pure and chaste as the Madonna!!!

Happy new month to everyone!!!

I am May 26!!!
I am may 31st... Happy birthday in advance to us
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by misspicy(f): 4:35pm On May 01, 2016
vizkiz:

Hehehehe... are you celebrating in lagos?
NO
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Hennyhorlah(f): 4:52pm On May 01, 2016
May 20 on point....Any b'day mate?
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by hifaif1: 5:08pm On May 01, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I am may 31st... Happy birthday in advance to us

Yes, bro!!! grin

1 Like

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Parpor(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2016
Wow.welcome to the May arena.....I rep May 30th
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by obi4eze(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2016
Highbee01:
I rep May 2nd
HBD birthday mate.
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Engineermbugame(m): 5:32pm On May 01, 2016
Happy new month friends, am may born.(20th may)
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Engineermbugame(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2016
Hennyhorlah:
May 20 on point....Any b'day mate?
yap am may 20

1 Like

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by torqque7(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2016
17th may..

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by frankwells(f): 6:14pm On May 01, 2016
Happy New Month,Shoutout to all MAY born,i rep 2nd,any Bday mate,come in and halla me #Konirewa #Amashorire

1 Like

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by iceberylin(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2016
misspicy:
Yah! grin here we are cheesy

MAY 16 grin

cc Vizkiz
( apari you owe me cake tongue)

lezz
(your e fighters will have a field day soon grin)

profojah2
(you must leave ghost mood tomorrow o)

Iceberylin (I don't know which cave this guy enter)

list will be modified to add more

May Born The Glorious ones

#MAYBORN

coming soon

IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT MAY BORN

Seems like you like May borns a lot ..

Those gifts are getting Tied up cheesy
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by CreamyBanana(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2016
grad2012:
Happy new month y'all
Am may 7,happy bday to me in advance. cheesy #danceing and shaking my bumbum. grin plenty food and cake and plenty gift am so happy. grin

I know you.
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by awesome4: 8:31pm On May 01, 2016
I rep may 12 wink wink

1 Like

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by zeyney(f): 9:54pm On May 01, 2016
I rep may 3
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by mimiejacobz(f): 10:12pm On May 01, 2016
I rep may 5th, any bday mate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by misspicy(f): 10:33pm On May 01, 2016
iceberylin:

Seems like you like May borns a lot ..
Those gifts are getting Tied up cheesy
You don't like them?
I kind of get excited at the mention of MAY
am I abnormal? angry
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by BeingAkorede(m): 10:38pm On May 01, 2016
Highbee01:
I rep May 2nd

Wow! Same day... OMG!
May 2nd here too.

Are you in Lagos?
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by BeingAkorede(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2016
frankwells:
Happy New Month,Shoutout to all MAY born,i rep 2nd,any Bday mate,come in and halla me #Konirewa #Amashorire

Same here!
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by door2(m): 12:24am On May 02, 2016
Adekunzy:
MAY 14'S VERY OWN!!!
14 also.

1 Like

Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Nobody: 5:26am On May 02, 2016
hifaif1:
The best month of the year!!! The month of flowers and cherries and sunshine!!!

Even the name "May" is so incomparably beautiful, pure and chaste as the Madonna!!!

Happy new month to everyone!!!

I am May 26!!!

I'll stick that on my calendar wink daddy boo kiss
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by hifaif1: 7:17am On May 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

I'll stick that on my calendar wink daddy boo kiss
Bless you, my adorable baby!!! cheesy Bless you!!!
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by Nobody: 7:18am On May 02, 2016
hifaif1:

Bless you, my adorable baby!!! cheesy Bless you!!!

Good afternoon boo... kiss hope u doing great today...
Re: May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! by hifaif1: 7:20am On May 02, 2016
BeingAkorede:

Wow! Same day... OMG! May 2nd here too.
Are you in Lagos?
Happy birthday, bro!!! Today is your day, enjoy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must Read : 5 Health Benefits Of Dating A Fat Lady / Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? / If Marriage Were

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.