Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: (6970 Views)

See The Town Where Chad Say Boko Haram Hide. - Real Satellite Picture Inside / Satellite Picture Of Igboland / Satellite Picture Shows That Oyo Is More Populated The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by nigeriaone: 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2006
on the issue of north, I have nothing against the north, we would not have called our website NigeriaONE.com if we do not believe in Nigeria, The issue is getting an accurate census figure, and not north or south, the 1991 census is a disgrace to Nigeria, and people all over the world think we are joker, one africa minister said we do not know how to count our self on BBC, Uganda's Environment Minister Kahinda Otafiire said the opposition was unfit to govern, "like Nigerians who don't know how to count themselves". http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4462015.stm, even google is interested in Nigeria census figure. everybody all over the world have seen the satellite picture of Nigeria, would the Obasanjo govt and Alhaji Makawa now come out and lie to nigerian against about their census figure, The world would laugh at Mr President ,. I mean Obasanjo govt and Alhaji Makawa would be look at all over the world as a fool, we already do not have good reputation before the rest of the world, will Alhaji Makawa place himself in the History book as the man, that was honest and speak the truth, and counted Nigeria right for the first time, and save Nigeria from the disgrace , the count down is on for Alhaji Makawa?? history would tell if he is a honest man or just another lier

IBB and Gowon govt census figure were wrong, and satellite picture have show it, so everybody should accept the thru of this satellite picture and we move on, We should understand that good leadership is not where you come from but what is in your heart, How on earth, would i vote against a Nuru Ribadu if he was running for any election against a Yoruba man who just rob Nigeria, I do not care if that thief is a Yoruba, I would never vote a thief in power just because is for my tribe. Even if the census figure says the south is more than the North, Northerner are Nigerian and we should judge them by thier character and not by where they come from, they are wonderful people, I want to live the rest of my life in Adamawa state after national service because adamawa and all the north is a wonderful place to live in , my brother live is easy to live in the north, the north is less expensive to live, if you are a graduate you would live like a king with your salary, people too are good,
For all you people calling for biafra, have you ever seen an hausa man before?? , if you have they look like black man anywhere in the world, so they are your brother, the bible tell you to be your brother keeper, if not you would die and go to hell, let build a nigeria our children would be proud of, we can do it, we have the brains, and we can do it, if we try, but nobody is trying to see that Nigeria can be a great country, if you play your own part and i play my own part Nigeria would be great, just try to play yours, Obasanjo and is so call calls of Nuru ribadu and el rufia, and others are trying to change Nigeria, from where the IBB and Abacha put us, we have to live right, Nigeria cant be great if we use fake census figure IBB made up, or we steal our country money and bring them abroad, only foolish people do that, even if I do not run for the senate , i would try to plant and be part of a new Nigeria,, with good roads and other basic facility. we have to push to become a developed country. we all can do it Hausa, yoruba and igbo, ijaw, let start all over, we know things have gone wrong in the past, and people have been hurt, on behalf of Nigeria, I say Nigeria is sorry for what happen in the civil war to Igbos, we are sorry, same to the people of Niger delta and other places, and people who have been hurt, but now let build for our children sake, please,

Back to the census figure, Only a fool would see this picture and believe that Kastina state 3.8 million( 899 villages , towns,cities) is more populated than Oyo state 3.4 million( 2136 villages,towns and cities)), Here is the 3 most populated city in Kastina state on the same scale on satellite picture, here is how i fit them into only one city in Oyo state , Ibadan, and see how many times they fit, , It is only people on crack or drugs that would believe the 1991 census figure, come to think of it, We all know IBB can lie, so why would you believe a man , well know all over the world as a maradonna or lier, over satellite picture, why

Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by nigeriaone: 12:07am On Nov 17, 2006
see better picture of other cities in Nigeria

Abuja city

Lagos city

kano city

Ibadan city

Benin city

Kaduna city

Zaria city

Bauchi city

Onitsha and asaba city

Ilorin

Jos city

Enugu city

Port harcourt

Yola city

Maiduguri city

Markudi city

Aba city

owerri city

Akure city

warri and effuru city

Abeokuta

Osogbo city

Ondo city

Bida city Niger state

Calabar city

Daura city

Malamfashi city Kastina state

Fuatua and Malamfashi city Kastina state

Gusua city Zamfara state

Ife city Osun state

Jalingo city Taraba state

Kastina city

Keffi city Nassarawa

Lafia city Nassarawa state

Minna city Niger state

Numan city Adamawa state

Suleja city Niger state

Umuahia city Abia state

Uyo city Akwa Ibom

Wukari city Taraba state

Sokoto city

Sagamu Ogun state

Nnsuka , Enugu state

Minna Niger state

Ilesha Osun state

kauranamoda Zamfara state

rano , Kano state

Sapele, delta state

Idah kogi state

Ado ekiti, ektiti state

Auchi , edo state

Azare bauchi state

Agbor , delta state

Bama , Kano state

Bebeji, kano state

Berin Kebbi, Kebbi state

birninkudu

damaturum, yobe state

ekpoma, edo state

fuatua, kastina state

Gboko, benue state

gbongan, osun state

Gome , gombe state

Hadeija , Jigawa state

Offa Kwara state

Ogbomosho Oyo state

Okene Kogi state

Ringim Kano state

Shaki Oyo state

Uromi Edo state
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by TayoD(m): 4:17am On Nov 17, 2006
Can you interprete the data you are so eager to display to the rest of the world here please. As far as I am concerned, this is utter nonsense and smirks of deep-rooted ignorance.
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by stanech: 5:22am On Nov 17, 2006
Forget the map shit. We all know that the 1991 census figure was a complete sign of foolishness we call National Unity.
How can we claim to be united when the north keeps tearing on our rights. How many people really leave in that semi arid unproductive region of theirs? just forget about the map thing I know they are still planning of playing another pranks with the census again lets wait and see.
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by nigeriaone: 1:53am On Nov 20, 2006
Thanks, The issue with us is not about north or south, but about satellite picture, data and correct census, Yes the 1991 census was nonsense
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by bashali: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2006
there is science law that back up calculation, i do not havbe time now to show u now, may later.
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by citizenY(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2008
Hocus Pocus, Abracadabra,

Wetin dey under those shaggy tin roofs. Old abandoned folks whose offspring
have joined the rat race sometimes to the north, Others to God knows where.

Wat is the difference between sattelite photography and hard social/demographic facts.

Nigeria1 go back to your lecture room and ask your professor to drill you on the subject.

All this high wire politics with pictures that show nothing will not help your case. You are making yourself
more incoherent.
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by tpia: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2008
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by naijaking1: 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2008
With or without these satellite images, everyone knows that Oyo is probably x2-x3 the population of Katsina. What's in Katsina? If you believe that Katsina is more populous than Oyo, then you must also believe than water flows uphill, and that the law of gravity is reversed in Nigeria to accomodate Hausa/Fulani political machinations. Who has ever heard that the population of a desert region like Katsina is higher than those of forest region like Oyo; only in Nigeria!
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by ikeyman00(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2008
nigerian1 is a realy eba slowpoke. so all u could contribute to nigerian wahala is postin satellite image since 2006. clever man 4 where
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by Ibime(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2008
Seun, where is the new moderator? Please hurry up and appoint him/her so they can ban this Nigeriaone guy and delete his threads.
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by Uche2008: 12:02am On Nov 01, 2008
I just check his website, he put all the picture here, check it your here, even state by state.

http://Nigeria.mooo.com/smf/index.php?topic=12978.0
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by citizenY(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2008
@ Population census antagonists.

Check this out-- !) Average household in North, early marriage, polygamy, etc etc. This is the cause and not all the funny pics and unsubstantiated claims of high population density. Na under tree and tin roof u dey count person abi in the open? Inside swamp or rain forest/ Abeg make we hear word.

I have given three hints, not picture /hypothesis. All your grammar is just hot air PSSSSSST!!!!!!
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by MCUsman(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2008
Oyo State Is More Populated Than Northern Nigeria -satellite Picture: embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by ezeagu(m): 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2008
Duh, the census says there are Half a million people in Onitsha cheesy , suuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee and 5 million people in Lagos when a single church in Lagos had a turnout of 2 million people and London has 7 million people!
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by Mustay(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2008
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by tharma(f): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2008
I wonder how a church in Nigeria will claim the turnout of 2 million ppl when the whole of Glasgow and environments is 1.1 million ppl. Have anybody ever seen the hajj pilgrimage in mecca? Last year they have 2 million visitors in mecca. Have anyone watched the Pope John paul burial? People in attendance are estimated to be about 1 - 2 million. U just need to see the videos of the ground that accommodates the 2million ppl then u will understand that counting ppl in Nigeria is all about numbers but not fact. We are just funny. Who cares how much is ur population? How much can you deliver! If Nigeria like they should be more than China and India put together.
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by emiwanlee(m): 3:25am On Oct 21, 2009
citizenY:

@ Population census antagonists.

Check this out-- !) Average household in North, early marriage, polygamy, etc etc. This is the cause and not all the funny pics and unsubstantiated claims of high population density. Na under tree and tin roof u dey count person abi in the open? Inside swamp or rain forest/ Abeg make we hear word.

I have given three hints, not picture /hypothesis. All your grammar is just hot air PSSSSSST!!!!!!

Will you shut up your mouth and stop deceiving the people with the same mental ability like yours
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by oyinda3(f): 4:36am On Jan 13, 2010
wait. nigeriaone = becomerich?
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by okunoba(m): 4:45am On Jan 13, 2010
@Nigeria one, u don`t believe in Benin republic anymore? U are very funny, u make Nairaland fun I have to admit.
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by k4kenny(f): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2010
oyinda.:

wait. nigeriaone = becomerich?

he sure is, (along with a host of other aliases) wink cheesy
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by ezeagu(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2010
Becomrich, do you really think we can't see how you're making the boundaries of the Yoruba cities much more looser than the other towns where the borders are constrained to the core areas? Did you understand that? grin
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by ektbear: 2:02am On Jun 29, 2011
It sort of sucks, but if we want to use this as an excuse for more money, first we must show accountability for what we've been given, imo. And I don't think most Oyo State governors at least since 1999 have been good stewards.

If you want to use it as reason to restructure the lopsided political advantage the NW zone has, then I fully agree.

Question is, how do you do this?
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by igboboy2: 2:59am On Jun 29, 2011
na wa o, from becomrich to musiwa now nigeriaone, all claiming yoruba this yoruba that, una too much, more ofe mmanu to your elbow
Re: Oyo State Is More Populated Than Kastina State -satellite Picture: by KernGramyOrer: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2011
hi great thread you have going here. Climber.com review

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State: Nigeria Oil Producing State, NO Nigeria project / Fg’ll Reintroduce Tollgates On Federal Roads –FERMA / Awka: Struggling To Assume Status Of Capital City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.