Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Were The Various Distractions You Had In Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Were The Various Distractions You Had In Church Today? (807 Views)

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. / Reason(s) For Missing Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were The Various Distractions You Had In Church Today? by Julietcutie(f): 1:31pm On May 01, 2016
I know some Christians do face distractions in church I.e sitting next to a girl (for d perverts lol) ,cries of babies or feeling sleepy...mine was d woman I sat next to cry God forgive me but d kinda odor I was perceiving eh OMG can't explain ...so what distracted you today in church nairalanders ...lalasticlala come here
Re: What Were The Various Distractions You Had In Church Today? by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2016
Sleep !
Sleep !!
Sleep !!!
... The thing no de gree leave me for church , although that's my fault ... I stay up the whole night playing FIFA grin
Re: What Were The Various Distractions You Had In Church Today? by Julietcutie(f): 2:03pm On May 01, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Sleep !
Sleep !!
Sleep !!!
... The thing no de gree leave me for church , although that's my fault ... I stay up the whole night playing FIFA grin
lol
Re: What Were The Various Distractions You Had In Church Today? by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol
So who got you distracted ... That guy wink ?
Re: What Were The Various Distractions You Had In Church Today? by Tapout(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2016
the sexy female ushers and choristers with celine dion's voice cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Were The Various Distractions You Had In Church Today? by Julietcutie(f): 5:23pm On May 01, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
So who got you distracted ... That guy wink ?
lol no d woman I sat next to
Re: What Were The Various Distractions You Had In Church Today? by Julietcutie(f): 5:25pm On May 01, 2016
Tapout:
the sexy female ushers and choristers with celine dion's voice cry cry
lol grin
Re: What Were The Various Distractions You Had In Church Today? by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2016
Julietcutie:

lol no d woman I sat next to
And what did she do ? She was sleeping and snoring I guess ? cheesy
Re: What Were The Various Distractions You Had In Church Today? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
Julietcutie:
I know some Christians do face distractions in church I.e sitting next to a girl (for d perverts lol) ,cries of babies or feeling sleepy...mine was d woman I sat next to cry God forgive me but d kinda odor I was perceiving eh OMG can't explain ...so what distracted you today in church nairalanders ...lalasticlala come here
Tom boys, fighting to sit next to me.

(1) (Reply)

French Waitress Assaulted By 2 Muslim Men / Masturbation Causes And Cure / When Christianity Doesn't Make Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.