Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,166 members, 7,780,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

Is This Global Warming? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Global Warming? (508 Views)

Apc Apologist Release A Heart Warming Picture / Atiku Hits The Gym, Says He's warming up for January transfer toArsenal - PHOTOS / Oshiomole's Heart-warming Victory Speech. Thanks Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Global Warming? by Ideyontop: 2:53pm On May 01, 2016
Did anyone notice that the weather has been on the upper Celsius this year? The hotness of the weather is not funny and people in the North and Central Nigeria can bear witness. Lagos and the western axis is not left out.

The use of A.C has become the saviour from the firmness of daily temperatures.

Could this be the global warming we've been hearing about?
Re: Is This Global Warming? by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2016
Ideyontop:
Did anyone notice that the weather has been on the upper Celsius this year? The hotness of the weather is not funny and people in the North and Central Nigeria can bear witness. Lagos and the western axis is not left out.

The use of A.C has become the saviour from the firmness of daily temperatures.

Could this be the global warming we've been hearing about?
Una don take "I pass my neighbour" spoil the ozone layer

1 Like

Re: Is This Global Warming? by chriskosherbal(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2016
Well, the weather has really changed,i must confess.
Re: Is This Global Warming? by sinkhole: 3:07pm On May 01, 2016
NASA said last year December, this year January and February are the hottest months of their kind since record time! 2015, last year was the hottest year since 1880, maybe this year will overtake last year in temperature record breaking!
Re: Is This Global Warming? by Ideyontop: 3:07pm On May 01, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

Una don take "I pass my neighbour" spoil the ozone layer

Although I do not use "I pass my Neighbour" , I don't blame Nigerians who can only afford it as an alternative to unstable power supply.

Will you blame them? No! Blame our corrupt leaders who have squandered our national wealth for personal aggrandizement in annoying ways.

Foreign nations are living on our stolen wealth which they do not want to return even when they are discovered.

1 Like

Re: Is This Global Warming? by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 01, 2016
Itz changeeee
Re: Is This Global Warming? by DaBullIT(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2016
Funny as it may seem, we shouldn't blame APC or Buhari for this CHANGE in weather

Was watching CNN the other day they said it's too hot for them at 19° then I checked Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Osun average temperature was 32°

Then I laughed these people no even Sabi wetin dey sup
Re: Is This Global Warming? by youngeagle(m): 4:19pm On May 01, 2016
Thought I was the only one experiencing this

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of The Day. Do You Want Buhari To Continue. Yes Or No? / Update: Investigate Enugu Herdsmen Attack – Ugwuanyi Tells NHRC / I Stand With Buhari Tv To Be Launched On 16th Of May, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.