Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Favorite Commercials - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Favorite Commercials (16689 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Nigeria's TV Commercials That Do Not Work As Advertised. / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favorite Commercials by iice(f): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2008
Am liking the new Axe commercial tongue
Re: Favorite Commercials by mukina2: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2008
Men Only commercial grin grin
The MTN/AFCON commercial . Appiah's. "let them cam" grin
Tuareg commercial
all Guinness commercial
Re: Favorite Commercials by Dreloaded(f): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2008
almondjoy:

Or recently Sobe Life Water commercial with all the geicko geckos dancing Michael Jackson's "Thriller" in it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy0wRyBDmSk

I love it! grin he he he he he he he grin grin grin grin grin

Yea that one is pretty funny

Is the girl Naomi camobell?
Re: Favorite Commercials by almondjoy(f): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2008
D-reloaded:

Yea that one is pretty funny

Is the girl Naomi camobell?

he he he he he!  grin

She looks like Naomi Campbell, but I don't think she is!  She did not assualt any of the geckos for tasting a drop of the Sobe Life water thingy.  The real Naomi Campbell would have fought all of the geckos! cheesy

O ga  oooooooooooooooooooo!

he he he

grin cheesy grin
Re: Favorite Commercials by Mustay(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2008
the guinness advert - THERE'S ONLY ONE COMMON THING BETWEEN US. . . and the bank PhB's ad where LIMITATIONS AND IMPOSSIBLE don't exist in the dude's dictionary
Re: Favorite Commercials by iice(f): 5:58am On May 07, 2008
There is this coca cola advert i saw. . .currently my favorite
Re: Favorite Commercials by Mustay(m): 1:22am On May 15, 2008
The GORDON'S spark ad about the guy looking smart in his grandfather's suit is SMART!
Re: Favorite Commercials by mafolayomi(f): 1:14pm On May 21, 2008
mine is its my brothers ball, you get it, me? i just had my bath you get. etc OMO advert very funny smiley smiley
Re: Favorite Commercials by mohawkchic(f): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2008
Re: Favorite Commercials by thando(f): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2008
all Grant Hill sprite commercials, too many great SA ads 2 mention
Re: Favorite Commercials by chiropractic11: 7:33am On May 21, 2012
Educational television and radio commercials and films offering hope and educational pro-life commercials through efficient stewardship backed .But one ad is already causing controversy, before it's even aired to root for, you'll probably find a favorite among the Super Bowl commercials types of advocacy ads in either direction, whether they were pro or against .
Pro Life Commercials
Re: Favorite Commercials by alacrity007: 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
I want to know the music used for Benson and Hedges cigarette advert. Please help
Re: Favorite Commercials by alacrity007: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
Can someone help me with the title of the song used for Benson and Hedges cigarette advert
Re: Favorite Commercials by kadripete: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2019
mochafella:

Sounds like the songs from Lighthouse family, "Ocean drive" in particular.

Been searching so hard for this ad, can't find cry cry I still rocked my baby with Lighthouse Family classic tunes hours ago
Re: Favorite Commercials by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:35am On Mar 17, 2021
alacrity007:
Can someone help me with the title of the song used for Benson and Hedges cigarette advert

Lighthouse Family - Ocean Drive
Re: Favorite Commercials by Uchman00: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
Wow. Feeling nostalgic grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Dotun, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / Download Lionheart Movie By  genevieve Nnaji direct download / Bbnaija Announces Season 9 Audition Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.