Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant (99590 Views)

Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election / Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) / Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by AreaFada2: 7:50pm On May 01, 2016
jmichlins:
This man made it impossible for igbos to smell the office of the presidency for atleast next 24yrs. Kids and children will say whatever they want but men who knows the political equation that makes it possible for a region to produce a president understands perfectly what am talking about

With the North producing presidents & Heads of State for 40 years, what has Nigeria to show for it?

Did it not take GEJ to re-invigorate railway (that the vast North needs), build hundreds of Almajiri schools, turn Nigeria to Africa's largest economy?

If even one region has been producing president and we're now like Singapore or Malaysia, would it matter? shocked

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Bolade005: 7:50pm On May 01, 2016
shawnn:

Failing president... not a failed president....
I know and that's what I said. It's just tenses and it's just a matter of time before he transit from a failing to a failed president.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Montaque(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2016
Who no wan shake hand with Gej?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by dadebayo1(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2016
dunkem21:

Some peeps won't agree with you ..

Street dey vex, money no dey, light nko, fuel, foodstuffs, even common pure water

If you talk, dem go call you wailing ekpas herdsman ..

NB: It is risky wailing without a form because you'll be vulnerable to Zombies .. I know one or two must have disturbed your mentions cool

Loll @ wailing without a form... I beg shae Femi Falana and oby have submitted their own forms? sincerely times are hard

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Mayflowa(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan was Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant today

Much love for the beloved hero of democracy

Mob is a bad English to use. Reno omokri should go check his dictionary again. Mob is used for unruly crowd who either attack with hate or admiration. Like u rush a music star down or beat the hell out of politician.

But this is a civil crowd.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Splinz(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2016
Keneking:
Our yams, this month of May is critical for Jonathan.

He has a date with EFCC before the first anniversary of PMB government.

Recent revelations from those who served in various capacities in his government are sufficient to nail him.

He can keep moving from city to city and country to country, the time is now to retrieve all that his government stole from Nigeria.

Those that love him are beneficiaries of his corrupt government. Nonsense cry

Jonathan sef angry

E pain am......

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by otitokoroleti: 7:52pm On May 01, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
how come it's only the ibos that praise GEJ?

even his ijaw brothers have left him to his fate.

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/3345401_img20160129073906_jpega2853da92d007e71b583c32fab56aef5[/img]
se o gbadun?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Adminisher: 7:53pm On May 01, 2016
This is not mobbing please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by sweatlana: 7:53pm On May 01, 2016
Some people will loose sleep over this

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Omooba77: 7:54pm On May 01, 2016
God bless GEJ always and forever.....Fido Dido

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by winningwinner(m): 7:55pm On May 01, 2016
Keneking:

Recent revelations from those who served in various capacities in his government are sufficient to nail him.

He can keep moving from city to city and country to country, the time is now to retrieve all that his government stole from Nigeria.

Jonathan sef angry

Do you see why not many people will take you and this your Buhari-led government serious? Your post has a tinge of hatred attached to it. I don't jealous you at all because all of you in this government are like witches and wizards. You are very sad and pained when others are laughing, including your subjects.
Anybody that is living comfortably must be a criminal in your own estimation. No wonder you are all beggars!!!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by 6digitscomrade: 7:55pm On May 01, 2016
mumuna see ur head like retrieve...mshewwwwwww...the one una dey retrieve since nkopoverty still one kill u ontop..never go find ur bearing dey nairaland dey form apshit activist odensy..
Keneking:

Jonathan sef angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by greatness22(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Mobbed by 12 people?

Some people's delusion can cause a global meltdown.
I will forgive you for this bullshit you write here. And will also give you this form free of charge

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by sweetilicious(f): 7:56pm On May 01, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

No mind am ..... see dem bubu pipo feeling naked presently grin cheesy
Lol. This picture reminds me of my childhood days. My mom will shout at me that i dont have anything but will be hiding something. Lol you made me to laugh today. Kudos

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by nd07(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2016
Keneking:

Jonathan sef angry

its like this "is now dealing with some people's brain

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 01, 2016
I despise this man and his lackey reno omokri.
I hope karma catches up with them fast.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Ponsche(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Ogoli anugo di abuo, were mara nke ka nma.

You should know better that the medium of expression on NL is English Language. please kindly translate you post so i go fit understand. Bros Abeg
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Sunnynwa: 7:59pm On May 01, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Ogoli anugo di abuo, were mara nke ka nma.

Atuolu omalu, omalu. Atuolu ofeke, otinye isi n'ofia.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by lyricalz: 7:59pm On May 01, 2016
Keneking:

Jonathan sef angry

Ekpa, u're the most foolish thing nairalanders have ever seen.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by bigerboy200: 8:00pm On May 01, 2016
Ratello:
Behold a man blessed from above who towering figure can not be suppressed by the forces of darkness. The future United Nations Secretary-General.
LWKMD...Future what? Then his legendary looting skills will upgrade from billions of naira to billions of dollars thus bringing calamity and hardship to the world just as he did for Nigeria..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by sweetilicious(f): 8:00pm On May 01, 2016
I love this man deeply. Its not quantifiable. Like terms attracts.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by mcfestgee: 8:01pm On May 01, 2016
So, that is new tactics of this retarded administration to call anybody that criticize its activities a wailer. It is distractive strategy that will not work. 11 months down the line no clear focus or economic agenda. Argentina new govt just spent month, the people are on the street protesting. Some celebrated fools will come here and start to use the word wailers or be patient for those that expressing the obvious of this govt.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Sunnynwa: 8:01pm On May 01, 2016
Ioannes:
I despise this man and his lackey reno omokri.

I hope karma catches up with them fast.

Do the needful.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by diego101(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2016
Our Yam
That yam of a guy above me is just a FOOL

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Guliver(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2016
I used 2 course did man,after he sack me 4rm work.I decided 2 forgive him,after I pass try east-west road yesterday enroute Benin .but me still tink dis man is aMUGU.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by laviecontinue: 8:05pm On May 01, 2016
I just hope I will one day see a nigerian president that please us ALL regardless of tribe or party. I pray this happen in my lifetime. undecided sad (wait I don dey old o chai! Osanobua! cheesy cheesy I go still dey wait sha)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by omooba969(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2016
tommykiwi:
See my man ,my hero....

A corrupt looter is ur hero indeed but thank God he's back to where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by ngoziama: 8:06pm On May 01, 2016
Keneking:

Jonathan sef angry

Hatred for Jonathan is likely to reduce life span of such haters.He who God has made a king no man born of a woman or even animal can take that away from him.I am alive today because God used jonathan to hand over the nation to buhari whose past utterances due to his losses at previous elections before 2015 has sent so many innocent nigerians to the grave.

My generations are already reciting his name.call him evil names but I call him the man sent by God to keep nigeria together.gej muahh muahh muahh I love you sir. .....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by tinsel: 8:06pm On May 01, 2016
Laughing in latin. These peopl can never learn.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by atikubaba(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2016
Sweetlemon:
Mobbed by 12 people?

Some people's delusion can cause a global meltdown.
God bless you.Maybe "mob" has gotten another meaning
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 01, 2016
They welcome Mr Jona in front of Edible Catering shop o. Abeg call Teebillz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.