Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State (3908 Views)

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster / Biafra The Rise And Fall Of Many/ipob Not The Problem But The Yorubas! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by Dainfamous: 6:59pm On May 01, 2016
Picture

4 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by kenneth6901: 7:08pm On May 01, 2016
Great

8 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by MirabelArode(f): 7:11pm On May 01, 2016
We must continue~Kanu the Great.

13 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by MirabelArode(f): 7:12pm On May 01, 2016
Let me hear what the yoruba have to say. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by DaBullIT(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2016
Someone is bankrolling this terrorist organization

DSS cut the head

2 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by Ogbuefi2020: 7:18pm On May 01, 2016
These guys are determined

11 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by Dainfamous: 7:19pm On May 01, 2016
In market places I saw people painting their shops Biafra flag I took pics

11 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by MirabelArode(f): 7:22pm On May 01, 2016
There is a yoruba up there fighting for the fulanis against IPOB as usual. Do these people ever learn? cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by Ogbuefi2020: 7:22pm On May 01, 2016
DaBullIT:
Someone is bankrolling this terrorist organization

DSS cut the head
Uncommon patriotism abi? Dats how nations evolve not through forced marriage

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by nyabingi(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2016
That's the way to go, Biafra must be imbibed and iconcated into our children, let's tell them the story, thank God they are witnessing what's happening, they should paint their exercise books and school bags with the BIAFRAN color, Long live Land of the Rising Sun!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by richidinho(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2016
Govt shld free them

but op are you sure u are not the one? angry
Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by cheruv: 7:29pm On May 01, 2016
Umu owuwa anyanwu cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by OrIandoOwoh(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2016
Meeeeeen, this is getting serious... lalasticlala, Dominique, oam4j FP pls

2 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by TheFreeOne: 7:44pm On May 01, 2016
Interesting cool

And then, Sir, there is this consideration, that if the abuse be enormous, nature will rise up, and claiming her original rights, overturn a corrupt political system.

-Samuel Johnson

2 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 01, 2016
Biafra is one vision every Biafran Igbo believes in. What will be must be.
OP post like this don't last long on nairaland. Rest assured the message has been passed and understood.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by gud4dbest(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2016
III...II cant understand dis?some1 shud explain...
Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by ckmayoca: 7:51pm On May 01, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:52pm On May 01, 2016
Chest Beaterz Inc.

Meanwhile in d pix below, David Cameron of UK receives documents 4rm biafrans, even pose wit dem for pix shoot! grin

3 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by 1Tkester: 7:54pm On May 01, 2016
I can't wait for ICC to begin prosecution of this murderous govt, so that we can resume our protests in an unequal proportion.

11 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by 1Tkester: 7:57pm On May 01, 2016
Bubewilson:
Biafra is one vision every Biafran Igbo believes in. What will be must be.
OP post like this don't last long on nairaland. Rest assured the message has been passed and understood.

Nairaland is not where we do our thing. We have Facebook page, other Nigerian newspapers have shown interest like vanguard, authority, naij.com, sun newspaper, etc. so we are fully ready.

11 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by 1Tkester: 7:59pm On May 01, 2016
gud4dbest:
III...II cant understand dis?some1 shud explain...

What is it that you don't understand. We are getting prepared to resume our protests, only that this time it will be backed by ICC.

12 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by Movic1(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2016
You Saw Many IPOB Poster or you are among the IPOB cheesy cheesy cheesy. Nice concept though wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by gud4dbest(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2016
1Tkester:

What is it that you don't understand. We are getting prepared to resume our protests, only that this time it will be backed by ICC.
oh-oh,I dey fold arms,seein hw well u'll go.anyway,I wish u luck!
Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by Movic1(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2016
MirabelArode:
Let me hear what the yoruba have to say. grin
I'm yoruba and i love what dey re doin. Wah abt dat

4 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by mike404(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2016
CHAI SOME PEOPLE WILL DRINK OTA PIA PIA THIS NIGHT sad

12 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by mike404(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2016
Movic1:

GOD BLESS YOU BRUH cool YOU SHALL LIVE LONG

12 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by sweetilicious(f): 8:13pm On May 01, 2016
I watched this korean movie called JUMONG.That's exactly how IPOB will be victorious.

5 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 01, 2016
Way to go. I'm 100% in support of the disintegration of anything that only favours a particular region.

Biafra Loading.

Niger Delta Republic Loading.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 01, 2016
Buhari is a kunnu sipping, burukutu drinking, fura De nunu sucking, wara chewing dullard. grin

below is an IPOB youth thinking about the next line of insult to hurl at buhari.

he's not even putting on pant. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by DauraDullard0(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2016
Movic1:
That's nice to hear. You must be of a different breed... But your Yoruba brothers won't be very happy with you. I foresee them calling you OMO ALE JATI JATI.

The poster above me sef! His face is deeply buried inside Buhari's anuus.

4 Likes

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:36pm On May 01, 2016
osabuohein:
Way to go. I'm 100% in support of the disintegration of anything that only favours a particular region.

Biafra Loading.

Niger Delta Republic Loading.
Diz guy u wicked oo!

Why u cut dem biiafraud map like diz nah?

Nor be so dem want am oo!

Abeg include d oyel-rich ND join dia unrealisable dream map so dat make dem knw wetin dem dey really fight 4. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was In Enugu Today Surprisingly Saw Many IPOB Poster Every Corner In The State by 1Tkester: 8:40pm On May 01, 2016
gud4dbest:
oh-oh,I dey fold arms,seein hw well u'll go.anyway,I wish u luck!

We don't need your luck. We are led by the grace of God which is sufficient for us. It was the grace of God that made it possible for us not to be subjugated all these years despite having lost over 1500 IPOB members to the brutal killings of the nigerian army. It is the grace of God that is guiding us in whatever thing we do, the grace made it possible that only last week the EU held a session to discuss Biafra and just two days ago the House of Commons in Britain did the same. So please just shove that your hypocritical luck deep into your dirty ass!

May Chukwu Okike Abiama be praised, for his numerous blessings on our family.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Won But Nigeria Lost . / BREAKING! President Buhari To Address Nigerians / Pray For Katsina State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.