Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:39 AM

Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! (88665 Views)

One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / A Tribute To Freeman David / Freeman David Remilekun, Are You Really Gone??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Roland17(m): 4:32am On May 02, 2016
Was he living alone? or home alone when the fall happened..too many questions running through my head.

RIP Man..came across some of his posts on this forum.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by E180416: 4:33am On May 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:34am On May 02, 2016
A Ingenious Man have just been abruptly And perennially fallen asleep.

An allegory we can deduce from here is that death is inevitable, and therefore we must optimally exploit this opportunity to do all the Good we can, because we have only One Life Time.

May God Grant His Family A Solace, And May The Blood Of The Lamb Vindicate And Emancipate Him From Every Indictment & Conviction That Might Dispatch Him To Hades, In JESUS Name, Amen.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Yinkwamo(m): 4:35am On May 02, 2016
May you find rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus Christ (Amen)
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by BlissB(f): 4:37am On May 02, 2016
Roland17:
Was he living alone? or home alone when the fall happened..too many questions running through my head.

RIP Man..came across some of his posts on this forum.
He does not live alone... He was even in his family house when he kicked the bucket... He was only alone at the time of death
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Orikinla(m): 4:38am On May 02, 2016
This is not how to welcome this new month. I REJECT ANYMORE BAD NEWS ON ANY MEMBER OF NAIRALAND IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. AMEN! I ACCEPT ONLY GOOD NEWS FOR EVERY MEMBER OF NAIRALAND IN JESUS' MIGHTY NAME. AMEN! May Almighty God JEHOVAH comfort his bereaved family, relations, friends and associates. NB: BEWARE OF SLIPPING IN THE BATHROOMS. PLEASE, STEP WITH CAUTION ON WET FLOORS AND BATHTUBS.

5 Likes

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 4:40am On May 02, 2016
Life is strange.

RIP bro
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Explorers(m): 4:42am On May 02, 2016
Rest in peace bro...

1 Like

Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by onelife97: 4:44am On May 02, 2016
Rest in perfect peace David.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by marshalcarter: 4:45am On May 02, 2016
We once had an argument and he's very understanding...we ended up laughing Lyk mad ppl

RIP F/man.....na dis kain monday morning adey hear dis kain news....Baba GOD...take control
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Roland17(m): 4:46am On May 02, 2016
BlissB:
He does not live alone... He was even in his family house when he kicked the bucket... He was only alone at the time of death

Very Sad. i can not imagine how hurt the family feels.. May God give them the fortitude and strength to bear this loss.

Thanks for the clarifications.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by zagorakis(m): 4:53am On May 02, 2016
rip
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Mayflowa(m): 5:05am On May 02, 2016
BlissB:
Am trying to upload his pix network won't allow me.. Cause of death:he slipped and fell in his bathroom... Died on the spot

Jeezz! What kind of bath? The one with bath basin or standing shower?

I personally told my mum that the day she will bath in a bath basin in my sister's house, she wud become my adversary that day because I saw her did once.

She has never gone against the rule. I was so strict about it because I did fall in an hotel bath. As muscular as I was, I couldnt support myself and had headache for one month. I dont do bath basin ever since!
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by ifekayodee(m): 5:06am On May 02, 2016
sleep on David, dz is so sad.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by ZUBY77(m): 5:06am On May 02, 2016
Rest in peace Man.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by PoundspassDolla(m): 5:11am On May 02, 2016
Rest in peace....... Brother embarassed
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:13am On May 02, 2016
Rest in peace David.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by val15: 5:17am On May 02, 2016
RIP
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:19am On May 02, 2016
I reject any bad happenings and news over my life, my family,love ones and all nairalanders in this new month and this year IN JESUS NAME.
Every personality, demonic events,demonic agents and live threatening events or words spoken and hatched from the kingdom of hell against my life, progress and love ones. U are a failure, DIE BY FIRE IJSN
May God grant his family and loved ones the fortitudes to bear this unexpected and great loss.
Rip FreeManDave
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by ayamAgenius: 5:20am On May 02, 2016
Rest In Peace bro!
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by edyza(m): 5:27am On May 02, 2016
RIP man. Rest in his bossom.
But come to think of it,things d happen ooo.
Cause of death: slipped and fell in his bathroom.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:27am On May 02, 2016
May his soul rest in peace & may the good God fortify those he left behind. He was 1 of my e-Goons, quite unfortunate.. RIP Freeman
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by vkon2(m): 5:28am On May 02, 2016
Rest in peace bro
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by 1miccza: 5:29am On May 02, 2016
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by dammmy(m): 5:31am On May 02, 2016
What a world! Xo sad R. I. P bro
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Radicalo: 5:31am On May 02, 2016
Farewell gentleman may ur soul rest in the bosom of the lord
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by Profgilbraltar(m): 5:33am On May 02, 2016
Rip bro
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by onasa28(m): 5:33am On May 02, 2016
RIP Brother... Let us aim to make heaven at all cost... that should b our goal... death can come at anytime.. heaven should b our goal... Rip David.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by mya1: 5:33am On May 02, 2016
Such a young man!
Really sad! May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by chuksbogus2001: 5:33am On May 02, 2016
meeeehn!! i thank God for my life!!! same thing happened to me but God save my life,i scattered the toilet sit with my head only to have a small tear.

RIP BRO!!!
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by whatalife: 5:33am On May 02, 2016
RIP David, continue to rest at the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ amen
Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by ogasaintprince1(m): 5:37am On May 02, 2016
Rest in Peace Man!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Francisco Tchikuteny Sabalo Dead: Angolan Man Who Had 281 Children From 47 Wives / Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State / What's Your Favourite Nickname For Your Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.