Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Lai Mohammed Again? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lai Mohammed Again? (655 Views)

Check Out Obasanjo And Lai Mohammed's Clocks In Heaven / Zuckerberg Endorses Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Dressing Job [PHOTO] / Applying For Lai Mohammed's Masquerade Job (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Again? by lecturerdabo(m): 6:53am On May 02, 2016
Saw this on facebook and felt i should share with you!

Start your day/week/may with a smile!!

A Nigerian died and went to Heaven. St Peter was giving him a tour of Heaven when he noticed that there were dozens of clocks on the wall. Each clock displayed a different time of day.
When he asked St Peter about the clocks, he replied, "We have a clock for each person on earth and each time they tell a lie the hands move. The clock ticks off one second each time a lie is told."
Special attention was given to two clocks. The clock belonging to Mother Theresa has never moved, indicating that she never told a lie. The clock for Abraham Lincoln has only moved twice. He only told two lies in his life.
The Nigerian asked "Where is Lai Muhammed's clock?
St Peter replied, "Jesus has it in his office....he's using it as a ceiling fan"
- Mike Asukwo
Re: Lai Mohammed Again? by marshalcarter: 7:01am On May 02, 2016
So make i laugh undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed Again? by lecturerdabo(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2016
marshalcarter:
So make i laugh undecided

NO! CRY!!
Re: Lai Mohammed Again? by talktonase(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2016
lai moha

(1) (Reply)

Let's Catch Fun... Choose Your Colour / Education Is Hell. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.