Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,504 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Love Don't Cost A Thing. - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Don't Cost A Thing. (32461 Views)

It Costs A Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by Botaflica(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2016
Strange though, you must have been sighted when your curiousity was still being highly engaged.
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by SimpleBea(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
@ omotayor123. Thanks ma. I will keep on updatin. You mispelt my monicker. I am simplebea

@ wmoruf. Thanks for followin. More updates soon.

@ Oceanp. Thanks for followin. It wont end halfway.

@ otodeluxe. I am glad you are enjoying it sir.

@ Ajaxtea. thanks for followin.

@ fineyemi. Thanks for followin.

@ Brymose. Thnks for follown

@ smartec. Thanks for follown

@ smartgirl38. Thanks for followin

@anyamterzagwa. Thanks for followin. Mre comin soon
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by SimpleBea(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2016
Sir, raise up your hands. Check your five fingers. Are they equal? No, they are not.
I dont force you to read. It is a free world. If you are not impressed, dont utter it. Keep it sealed in your mind forever.
Thanks for your comment.
I notice your attention.
Criticism is highly welcome.
muhamadnur:
very very poor updates.
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by SimpleBea(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2016
You think so.
Watch out for the next chapter
Botaflica:
Strange though, you must have been sighted when your curiousity was still being highly engaged.
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by Naruto2(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2016
Nice one Op.. Kip it up.
Hope your updates comes sooner
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by eitsei(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2016
Also following

1 Like

Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by mattyboy007(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2016
make I buy land here...

oya op kwuntinu
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by mattyboy007(m): 4:47pm On May 22, 2016
make I buy land here...

oya op kwuntinu
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by otodeluxe(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2016
Y are u keeping me in suspense abeg update na. Come collect my iPad use update
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by cooluc(f): 5:24pm On May 22, 2016
Just saw it on fb..its cool very cool love the suspense and that's the beauty of literature..am a follower but pls don't allow update linger so I won't lost my "appetite"
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by cooluc(f): 5:25pm On May 22, 2016
Just saw it on fp..its cool very cool love the suspense and that's the beauty of literature..am a follower but pls don't allow update linger so I won't lost my "appetite"
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by SimpleBea(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2016
Sorry famz. After typing a lengthy update. The "submit" icon. It is not submitting my posts.
I will try to compose another one, bt it will be short.

Thanks for following.
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by Phelixdegreat(m): 6:19pm On May 22, 2016
Oga simplebea abeg update quick o cuz me I hate suspense o. More ink to ur pen.
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by saxwizard(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2016
comman update na
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by AKUPSME: 6:41pm On May 22, 2016
niice write up
I have bn refreshing for the past 3hours
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by boborneyor(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2016
waiting ooooo
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by fresho4real(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2016
Chairman we still dey wait oo
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by motive(m): 7:50pm On May 22, 2016
Bro diz fuckin nice mehn.. Stil waiting for more update
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by cooluc(f): 8:17pm On May 22, 2016
SimpleBea:
Sorry famz.
After typing a lengthy update.
The "submit" icon.
It is not submitting my posts.

I will try to compose another one, bt it will be short.

Thanks for following.
Am waiting oh
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by 2luvlyeye(f): 10:45pm On May 22, 2016
Following u all d way,nice one
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by OgundeleT(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2016
i av been following the story since it made FP. i dey gbadun you... tesiwaju
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by muhamadnur: 11:20pm On May 22, 2016
SimpleBea:
Sir, raise up your hands. Check your five fingers. Are they equal? No, they are not.
I dont force you to read. It is a free world. If you are not impressed, dont utter it. Keep it sealed in your mind forever.
Thanks for your comment.
I notice your attention.
Criticism is highly welcome.
and also u dnt pay me to read, "am out" ! What a boring way to start a story. Out
for
good. Go and learn.

1 Like

Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by sherifjoo(m): 12:48am On May 23, 2016
wah s kipin d update,in actual fact u shouldn't av started it since u Knw u wil kip d suspense up to dis level, do u tink s easy to b comi
ng online to chk for d continuation,,,,, am out
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by cassyrooy(m): 1:04am On May 23, 2016
Great write up, you narrative is a masterpiece.

Keep on updating, and on time.

Following
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by aluma(m): 2:02am On May 23, 2016
Na so we still see my lovely abi Sexy house boy till now we nor see d other part oh OP abeg do mk u finish the topic mk we rest
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by solexadex(m): 3:11am On May 23, 2016
Space
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by SimpleBea(m): 5:57am On May 23, 2016
Like i said earlier. I noticed your attention.
muhamadnur:
and also u dnt pay me to read, "am out" ! What a boring way to start a story. Out
for
good. Go and learn.
@bolded. What a boring way to criticise? If you want to criticise do so by pointing out my flaws. And not by "poor updates and go and learn ish."

1 Like

Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by SimpleBea(m): 7:42am On May 23, 2016
CHAPTER SIX

[b]Did luck ran this way or was i being lured into some kind of danger? Had someone known of how curious i was of the goings on in that house and was trying to eliminate me so that i would not set a train of curious people who would want to know about the house on the hill top?.

Or was it true that the occupier of the place actually needed a teacher for his or her child or ward and thought since i was close enough, i could occupy that position?

But, from the story i heard. Only a woman was living in the magnificient building up there. Well, the woman must have a child. She probably can't live alone their. All what i have been hearing about the buildings must be plain fallacy or so i thought.

Whatever it was, i could not get all the answer by standing there, so i excused myself for a minute and went in search for my friend John Agabus. I met him outside meting out punishments to latecomers. I called him aside and quickly narrated all what happened to him.

I also gave him my parents address and everything about me to contact them in case i was not heard of again.

I then went in to joined the policeman and the driver in the air conditioned Toyota Landcruiser to the mansion on top of the hill.

Inside the car i laughed silently in my head. This was the house i had risked snake bites through the dangerous paths to get to. And now unexpectedly, i was having the smoothest of drives to the place. How strange the ways of the world were!

When we got there, the massive gates were opened for the car as if they were being remotely controlled. Our car entered into the most spacious compound i have ever set my eyes on. The walls were high, different canopies were pitched outside in case one need to relax outside. I also sighted a swimming pool towards the rear end of the house.

The policeman went and rang a bell on the heavy metal doors of the house. A man in a butler's clothes appeared. When he saw us he ushered me in as if he was expecting me.

The policeman having done his job, turned back, to his post in the house maybe, and i was ushered again into a mighty opulent house i had never before been in. I walked on very soft carpets to a mighty hall where i was asked to sit down.

I looked in surprise at the mighty hall with it big TV's, esoteric sound systems, split air conditioners, and what have you. A large portrait of a woman was hung on the wall. In short it was not a house to be found in Ilogbo town at all. It was at this point that i believed the story my teacher friend had told me about the building having been put up by the government as an intended presidential retreat.

When the butler asked me to sit down, i could swear he was giggling, and although his face remained blank, i knew why i thought he was giggling. I felt totally out of place there.
"Madam will be with you in a minute." He said, take a curtsy bow and went out.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by SimpleBea(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2016
Good morning to y'all. Pls help me to manage the short update. More coming soon.
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by SimpleBea(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2016
Thanks. The updates will come sooner
Naruto2:
Nice one Op.. Kip it up.
Hope your updates comes sooner
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by SimpleBea(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2016
Eitsei. Thanks for followin. More updates soon.
eitsei:
Also following
Re: Love Don't Cost A Thing. by fresho4real(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2016
Keep it up nigga! Still following....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Everybody Is A Genius- A US Based Story / A Must Read-letter From Abraham Lincoln To His Son’s Teacher / Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.