Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

A Lesson For Everyone From Teebillz & Tiwa Savage's Marriage Storm - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lesson For Everyone From Teebillz & Tiwa Savage's Marriage Storm (471 Views)

What Is The Biggest Lesson Life Has Taught You? / Why Do Women Forget So Easily? A Case Study Using Tiwa Savage & Teebillz / Why Do Women Forget So Easily? A Case Study Using Tiwa & Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson For Everyone From Teebillz & Tiwa Savage's Marriage Storm by Safemode(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2016
I m just a logical Christian who uses logic with some spiritual back up from the Bible to balance my life's equation.
I v read Teebillz's outburst.
I v read Tiwa Savage's interview.
I v read other celebrities response.
But the one from Uti Nwachukwu made me write this piece. He's condemning the public. When the big hole in the wall was created by both Tiwa & Tunji.
As much as I also didn't support the public with the way they tear people apart with their jokes & comments when things like this happen, did
anyone use juju to knack Teebillz before ranting
about Tiwa fuc ked Don Jazzy, 2Face & Dr Did?
Or the suicide ish?
They should v settled or divorce jejenly.
And when Tiwa thinks she revenging for
Teebillz's bad talk of her in order to gain public
sympathy by granting that interview that can
finish Teebillz career in "public sympathy"? Who
send her?
They are victims of revealing too much for the
naive & negative thought & speech public.
A lesson to you that's reading, Uti Nwachukwu &
anyone that just come on Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram, Nairaland etc to spill your heart. Reduce it.
If possible, stop it. You never know when you ll
post that which you are not meant to post since
you are used to posting. The public can't do
memes or make fun of stories they don't know. Share your stories with your close family. Bond your family with common sense in publicity so that there ll be no one that just leak your secret anyhow. At least doing this ll make you a bit far from public eye.

cc Lalasticlala, seun

(1) (Reply)

The Fluidity Of Time By Gbenga Owotoki, Florida A Must Read For Everyone / .. / Change Of Name ( Newspaper Prices)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.