Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

2016 Nigerian Defence Academy Nda 68rc Regular Course Shortlisted Result Is Out - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / 2016 Nigerian Defence Academy Nda 68rc Regular Course Shortlisted Result Is Out (1545 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy NDA 69th Regular Course Final List Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016 Nigerian Defence Academy Nda 68rc Regular Course Shortlisted Result Is Out by InUnew: 8:33am On May 02, 2016
You Are Welcome To The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Advertorial Assistance Page For 2016 The 68th Regular Course Exercises, Informations, And Many Others.

Getting Shortlisted (Admitted) Into This NDA 68th Regular Course List Of Successful Candidates Is Not Easy And It Cannot Be Simple, For Your Own Benefit, Follow The Short Notes Below:

Don't Allow NDA To Frustrate Your Dream Anymore, Come To My Office At NDA Administrative Bloc, NDA Permanent Site, Kaduna, Kaduna State With Either Of Your Parents, Sponsor, Or Any Of Your Relative To My Office In Order To Facilitate Your Admission Before It Is Too Late.

I 'Col. H. A BEN' Will Make Sure That Your Name Is Among The List Of Shortlisted Successful Candidates For NDA 68th Regular Course Exercises.

This Will Definitely Cost You Some Money But You Will Only Pay Me After The Successful Candidates List Is Out And Your Name Have Been Confirmed Among The Shortlisted Candidates And That Is Why You Have To Come Together With Someone Who Can Be Your Guarantor.

FOLLOW THE QUICK PROCEDURES BELOW:

(A) Come With Either Of Your Parents, Your Relative Or Sponsor To My Office At NDA Administrative Bloc, NDA Permanent Site, Kaduna, Kaduna State.

(B) Come With Some Photocopied Documents Such As;
- NDA Examination Admission Card
- JAMB (UTME) Result Slip For 2016 (Original Print Out)
- Your Printed Out Acknowledgement Form
- An O'level (WAEC/NECO) Result Certificate Or Statement Of Result

(C) You Have To Come Right Now So Far There Is Still An Opportunity To Get Your Name Shortlisted Before It Is Too Late.

(D) You MUST Be First Here In My Office With Either Of Your Parents, Sponsor, Or Any Of Your Relative Before Anything Could Be Done, So At This Moment, Inform Your Parents And Prepare To Come On Time.

NOTE: I Will Not Collect Any Money From You Until The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 68th Regular Course Result (List Of Successful Candidates Is Out) And Your Name Was Confirmed Among Them, Then You Get Yourself Ready Again And Come Back With The Money To My Office.

Don't Delay, Just Come To My Office At: NDA Administrative Bloc, NDA Permanent Site, Kaduna, Kaduna State. Or Visit My Branch Office At: 107 Katabu, Kaduna-Zaria Express Way/Zaria Rd/A2.

Col. H. A Ben,
Co-Ordinator, NDA Administrative Board, Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna.
(0[size=1pt]e[/size]8[size=1pt]d[/size]0[size=1pt]c[/size]2[size=1pt]b[/size] [size=1pt]a[/size] [size=1pt]f[/size]2[size=1pt]g[/size]2[size=1pt]h[/size]4[size=1pt]aaaccaaba[/size][size=1pt]i[/size]4[size=1pt]i[/size]0[size=1pt]j[/size]1[size=1pt]k[/size]3)
Re: 2016 Nigerian Defence Academy Nda 68rc Regular Course Shortlisted Result Is Out by MunirML: 10:18pm On May 25, 2016
InUnew:
You Are Welcome To The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Advertorial Assistance Page For 2016 The 68th Regular Course Exercises, Informations, And Many Others.

Getting Shortlisted (Admitted) Into This NDA 68th Regular Course List Of Successful Candidates Is Not Easy And It Cannot Be Simple, For Your Own Benefit, Follow The Short Notes Below:

Don't Allow NDA To Frustrate Your Dream Anymore, Come To My Office At NDA Administrative Bloc, NDA Permanent Site, Kaduna, Kaduna State With Either Of Your Parents, Sponsor, Or Any Of Your Relative To My Office In Order To Facilitate Your Admission Before It Is Too Late.

I 'Col. H. A BEN' Will Make Sure That Your Name Is Among The List Of Shortlisted Successful Candidates For NDA 68th Regular Course Exercises.

This Will Definitely Cost You Some Money But You Will Only Pay Me After The Successful Candidates List Is Out And Your Name Have Been Confirmed Among The Shortlisted Candidates And That Is Why You Have To Come Together With Someone Who Can Be Your Guarantor.

FOLLOW THE QUICK PROCEDURES BELOW:

(A) Come With Either Of Your Parents, Your Relative Or Sponsor To My Office At NDA Administrative Bloc, NDA Permanent Site, Kaduna, Kaduna State.

(B) Come With Some Photocopied Documents Such As;
- NDA Examination Admission Card
- JAMB (UTME) Result Slip For 2016 (Original Print Out)
- Your Printed Out Acknowledgement Form
- An O'level (WAEC/NECO) Result Certificate Or Statement Of Result

(C) You Have To Come Right Now So Far There Is Still An Opportunity To Get Your Name Shortlisted Before It Is Too Late.

(D) You MUST Be First Here In My Office With Either Of Your Parents, Sponsor, Or Any Of Your Relative Before Anything Could Be Done, So At This Moment, Inform Your Parents And Prepare To Come On Time.

NOTE: I Will Not Collect Any Money From You Until The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 68th Regular Course Result (List Of Successful Candidates Is Out) And Your Name Was Confirmed Among Them, Then You Get Yourself Ready Again And Come Back With The Money To My Office.

Don't Delay, Just Come To My Office At: NDA Administrative Bloc, NDA Permanent Site, Kaduna, Kaduna State. Or Visit My Branch Office At: 107 Katabu, Kaduna-Zaria Express Way/Zaria Rd/A2.

Col. H. A Ben,
Co-Ordinator, NDA Administrative Board, Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna.
(0[size=1pt]e[/size]8[size=1pt]d[/size]0[size=1pt]c[/size]2[size=1pt]b[/size] [size=1pt]a[/size] [size=1pt]f[/size]2[size=1pt]g[/size]2[size=1pt]h[/size]4[size=1pt]aaaccaaba[/size][size=1pt]i[/size]4[size=1pt]i[/size]0[size=1pt]j[/size]1[size=1pt]k[/size]3)
list of successful candidate for AFSB?or final list?
Re: 2016 Nigerian Defence Academy Nda 68rc Regular Course Shortlisted Result Is Out by StarBoyNengi: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
pls how many weeks holiday are given in the nda

(1) (Reply)

. / New Canon 4000D For 105k / Oh My! Check Out This Underwater Maternity Shoot (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.