Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Bvn Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bvn Scam (584 Views)

BVN Scam - Numbers. / New Format:bvn Scam & 5 Ways To Identify A Bvn Scam Sms / BVN Scam: See The Message I Got This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bvn Scam by almasterpiece(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2016
I am less busy due to this public holiday, so i decided to respond to all my text messages and missed calls.
There was a particular one that asked me to call one Mr charlse.
I did call him and he asked me to call my PAN no which is the in front, i gave him a fake one though. He asked for my Security which is the 3 digit behind, i did and asked for my pin. He said how much is my balance i told him., he also asked for the bank and the type of card...Haba which kind customer care go asked u everything lol.
If at all there is an issue with my card all they need is my account no and your details will display.
My dear NL kindly never ever disclose your pin even to a "banker" dont say you were not told. They will reap you off.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Rccg Lekki Pastor & Lawyer Arrested By Efcc For N61m Fraud / Police Arrests 236 Alleged Criminals In Redeemed Camp Auditorium / Kano Chief Shot Maid In The Neck & Breast For Not Attending To His Baby On Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.