Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position (20719 Views)

Graduate And Entry Level Positions Recruitment At P&G –apply Now Before Deadline / Procter And Gamble Graduate And Entry Level Positions Recruitment, February 201 / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position by HOTARIO(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2016
Executive position generally is in the realm of Management, while Entry level is ideally the start point. However, some organisations use the nomenclature or Executive prefix for start up positions, given that you are at the beginning of your career with advancement opportunities to proper executive position.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position by bioda: 9:15am On May 05, 2016
Are you sure?

AdeojoFolukeC:
I guess there are almost the same. In my place of work Executive 1 is for fresh graduate, Executive 2 is for fresh graduate with distinction after 6 months you can now be confirmed to the next Exex 3 or 4 then AM 1 etc

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position by boujaye: 9:35am On May 05, 2016
dedtroy:
Happy workers day holiday to you all,
please as indicated in the subject above, I will love to know if there is any difference between the two....

Thank you.
entry level is for fresh graduates also called freshers, no experience, while d other is for those with years of job experience
Re: What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position by Olayemmiey(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
ln summary..u dont knw

Abi
Re: What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position by jazinogold(m): 9:40am On May 05, 2016
grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position by dedtroy(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2016
Thank you all for your contributions... hoping this get to FP so we all can learn more.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position by dedtroy(m): 10:05am On May 05, 2016
Lalasticlala, please assist to move to FP.
thank you
Re: What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position by macaranta(m): 10:22am On May 05, 2016
Same thing
Re: What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 05, 2016
What of Graduate Executive Trainee?
Re: What Is The Difference Between Executive Position And Entry Level Position by sitibemfen(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2016
In my workplace, the junior staff exist b/w level 1-6.At level 7 one becomes a supervisor.The supervisor ranges b/w level 1-6. At level 7 one becomes a management staff.Based on your level of experience, at employment one may start at level 1 as junior staff, or or level 1 as a supervisor, or at level 1 as management staff , which is an executive position.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Just Got A Job / Reasons New Graduates Cant Get Jobs / N-power Batch C: Physical Verification Facts And Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.