Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids (37885 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" / Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. / Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 02, 2016
I still feel that if I wasnt married, I would not have married again. But thanks to cosmic energy I tied that knot. When it comes to kids, I havent got one yet, but I will really think if I need one, and will only not surpass 2 if I need to. A boy and a girl. Hahahaahaha I am breaking all dogmas and challenging myself as God.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Raiders: 4:41pm On May 02, 2016
talktonase:
an 18yr old lady that has been in marriage for one year is much more matured and experienced than a 51yr old that has never been married before.Marriage is growth in itself.Madame please keep quiet in 'mama peace' voice
marriage is overrated in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Lexusgs430: 4:41pm On May 02, 2016
So people with kids from previous relationships, are now damaged goods or immune to marriage?
Keep kissing frogs, one day one day, Prince or Princess charming (the real deal would pop out of the pond)!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by jimoholuyemi3(m): 4:42pm On May 02, 2016
I think TB is a hit front and back ......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by andrea009: 4:42pm On May 02, 2016
talktonase:
an 18yr old lady that has been in marriage for one year is much more matured and experienced than a 51yr old that has never been married before.Marriage is growth in itself.Madame please keep quiet in 'mama peace' voice
. Love is blind bt marriage will open ur eyes.this woman is jst talking outside da walls of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by wickedworld: 4:43pm On May 02, 2016
Even a mad Woman head dey correct once in a while.

And out of nonsense u get sense

Aunty kemi u are on point. It was ovious tiwa ws ddesperate then.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Lexusgs430: 4:44pm On May 02, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
I still feel that if I wasnt married, I would not have married again. But thanks to cosmic energy I tied that knot. When it comes to kids, I havent got one yet, but I will really think if I need one, and will only not surpass 2 if I need to. A boy and a girl. Hahahaahaha I am breaking all dogmas and challenging myself as God.

If I intended not to have kids, I would never get married. I would simply continually play the fields and become a very matured bachelor!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by jarrot(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2016
What about Men that marries Women with kids
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Idrismusty97(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2016
Tiwa savage just added added to Teebillz growing number of baby mamas...Now unto the next one.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by wickedworld: 4:48pm On May 02, 2016
Even a mad woman head dey correct atimes.

And out of nonsense u get sense. Aunty kemi u are on point because it was ovious Tiwa was desperate then for marriage and the bobo read her lke a book and took advantage.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by wizkidblogger(f): 4:48pm On May 02, 2016
Next
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Niyinficient(m): 4:49pm On May 02, 2016
Optional2:

Bros were u go since, I even tot u gone to mexico to help team Nigeria follow 4 were dy can camp.

Happy new year, happy new month.

Heeeeee! Correct babe, I dey o! I no even see u again sef, hw life na? Hope u ar good tho. I go soon team up with d team jare lol!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 02, 2016
She will continue to live life to the fullest. It's just her. wink

In Eminem's voice:

Nowadays, everybody wanna talk
Like they got somethin' to say, but nothin' comes out
When they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by yinkslinks(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2016
Hahahahaha, muntula grin grin grin grin grin grin
tintingz:
Tiwa and TeeBillz will split and their son jamil will grow up to be man then Flash will appear from future and tell him he will save the world he will be taking back to the past fighting side by side with Jon snow of Game of thrones, Jon snow will die and jamil will become the king of king's landing and marry Arya. The End.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Kaira333: 4:54pm On May 02, 2016
Honestly d woman is right. Ladies don't use their brain dis days. A man left his wife and children and u happily accepted him. What makes you think he won't do dsame to u

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by irisola(f): 4:55pm On May 02, 2016
marrying a man with a kid is no barrier to a successful marriage..the man(bleez)is just as an asshole.. the witch wey dey follow him neva back off..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
since she knows so much about marriage why isnt she married?

She is not because she knows as she is advising-
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by BL3zzY(f): 4:57pm On May 02, 2016
everybody wan talk for other people mattar
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Eshinwaju: 4:58pm On May 02, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo is just embarrassing....no shame...and desparate to the core because she has nothing in her life... cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by logica(m): 4:58pm On May 02, 2016
jarrot:
What about Men that marries Women with kids
Oh, absolutely nothing wrong with that. According to Nigerian women, a woman shouldn't marry a man with children. I can assure you that even women with children who are still looking for a husband will advise another woman not to marry a man with children. It's just the way their brain works. Don't blame them. smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Optional2(f): 4:58pm On May 02, 2016
Niyinficient:

Heeeeee! Correct babe, I dey o! I no even see u again sef, hw life na? Hope u ar good tho. I go soon team up with d team jare lol!

My broda I jst dey oooo, I tnk God sha.

Hw u doing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 02, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If I intended not to have kids, I would never get married. I would simply continually play the fields and become a very matured bachelor!!!

You can still have kids without marriage. Hire a nanny to take the kid to school from age 1 to 6. From 7 yrs child lives in hostel and comes home only on breaks, that moment, you have maids to take care of the child. At Uni age, the child lives in hostel and graduates to adult live. Collectively, no child lives with parents for more than 8 yrs in all. We are the ones punishing ourselves.

My child will not live with me beyond age 18. I kick you out to the world provide you financial muscles to experience the world.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Blessograo(f): 5:05pm On May 02, 2016
Thank God kemi has brought it again cos i've been waiting for the crazy bitch to talk, she's always either there when the whole thing started or she warned one of them or she spoke to them personally. Olofofo, amebo woman we carry her load for hand and another person matter for hand. She's really jobless that i have a feeling she's a divorced woman and her kids with her husband undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Niyinficient(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2016
Optional2:

My broda I jst dey oooo, I tnk God sha.

Hw u doing.

Am doing fine...hope u ar good too
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by kristisking(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2016
That's one thing with those celebrities. They either snatch one's husband or they marry men who aalready have kids without taking their time to find why the said men divorced or whether they properly divorce their wives.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by harlayoh(f): 5:28pm On May 02, 2016
may01:
Every Tom, Dick and Harry now think they have an opinion

like seriously!! very annoying opinions for that matter... anyways no be their fault.. Na condition make crayfish bend
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by emerged01(m): 5:29pm On May 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Never thought I would say this....but for once I agree with Auntie Kemi.

Don't marry anyone with previous encumbrances.

For the first time, she is right!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Orikinla(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2016
TippyTop:
She was on point on this one.
Totally on point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by mimicue(f): 5:30pm On May 02, 2016
For the first time, I think she has a point

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Danobal: 5:33pm On May 02, 2016
I just pray that Tiwa will get out of this mess asap....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 02, 2016
She's right with this, I agree with her for once.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids by Optional2(f): 5:34pm On May 02, 2016
Niyinficient:

Am doing fine...hope u ar good too

Am good but been sick lately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Flavour N'abania Features Fiancee Anna Ebiere In New Music Video (photos) / Bbnaija: Yousef In Tears As His Fans Gift Him An Iphone: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.