Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them, Where Would That Be? (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them, Where Would That Be? (pics) (2126 Views)

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be / Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] / Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them, Where Would That Be? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2016
Purpletee:

lol bros mi its HOSTEL not HOTEL ...check well

U mean u wrote hostel and I thought it was hotel. Lol. This is serious. Na Buhari fault o. Naija just hard I can't even see well.

Rotflmao
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them, Where Would That Be? (pics) by Purpletee(f): 2:50am On May 04, 2016
ayusco85:

U mean u wrote hostel and I thought it was hotel. Lol. This is serious. Na Buhari fault o. Naija just hard I can't even see well.

Rotflmao
lol...when I become president all this will change. wink
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them, Where Would That Be? (pics) by ayusco85(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2016
Purpletee:

lol...when I become president all this will change. wink

Pls can u make a sentence without using that word CHANGE? because it's a scam word. At least we knw better now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chaii! Story Of Step Sister And Step Brother At Home Alone (episode 1) 18+ / How To Know You Are In A Toxic Relationship. / 42 Year College Professor Ari Nagel "Sperminator" Fathers 29 Kids With 24 Women-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.