Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

"My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle (31025 Views)

Governor Ganduje Pictured On His Cattle Ranch / ''Are You A Bouncer Or Senator' - Dino Melaye Asked As He Shares New Photo / Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by buharisbae(f): 2:11pm On May 02, 2016
h
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by rawtouch: 2:11pm On May 02, 2016
noticed
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by laprince(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2016
Good you are proud of this. Hope you're not also this proud about what your people are doing down south.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by bonechamberlain(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2016
na wa for uthman Dan fodio undecided
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Baroba(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2016
He probably owns the cows, and then recruits poor fulani boys to herd them on his behalf..
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by GWMI(m): 2:17pm On May 02, 2016
But with the population figures of the north and the presidency they have been enjoying since independence.,apart from kano, no where in the north is as developed as Port Harcourt Right?go and burry your heads in shame because you support taking of innoncent lives.Thanks.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by olapluto(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2016
I am proud to have you as a fellow Nigerian. Strength in diversity. However, you should start to respect the equality of all Nigerians. My family members also rear cattles, but we pay at least 50,000 monthly for grazing.

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 02, 2016
Dollyak:
You guys and cow seems to have so much in common. There is nothing to be proud of as a Fulani as you lots have no history. With that said, it's a privilege to be a Yoruba.

It's a privilege to be Yoruba. I'm one.

But don't be too sure about Fulani having no history. Or nothing to be proud of.

It may interest you that Fulani has produced more Heads of Nigerian government than any other tribe (Shagari, Yar'adua, Buhari).

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by aminho(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2016
GWMI:
But with the population figures of the north and the presidency they have been enjoying since independence.,apart from kano, no where in the north is as developed as Port Harcourt Right?go and burry your heads in shame because you support taking of innoncent lives.Thanks.
oga you have never been to the north go to jigawa sokoto or bauchi then we talk

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by telemapreye1(f): 2:24pm On May 02, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Blood sucking illiterate Buratanshi tribe

God come and consume diz people by Fire
Why are some people daft?

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Adesiji77: 2:24pm On May 02, 2016
Consiglier:
This one na posh herdsman na? Which kind herdsman dey wear this kind cloth follow cow?

He is not the regular herdsman
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by wexyee: 2:25pm On May 02, 2016
Dollyak:
You guys and cow seems to have so much in common. There is nothing to be proud of as a Fulani as you lots have no history. With that said, it's a privilege to be a Yoruba.
ok we hav heard ipob propagandist we won't insult yorubas if that's wat wnt u failed!

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Bethelwealthy(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2016
make sure your pride stay up-north, IBOE buoys will de-pride you hastily............... grin
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by tammie24: 2:26pm On May 02, 2016
So people should loose their lives because of your heritage

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by telemapreye1(f): 2:26pm On May 02, 2016
Proudly......
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by 9jatatafo(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2016
No one hates Fulani herdsmen but they should stop destroying other people's crops, stop these rape of women and killing of people.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by iambijo(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2016
Dollyak:
am fulani yoruba ! There's alot to be proud of being a fulani, why hating ?

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 02, 2016
Somebody should tell him that my farmland is my heritage. Any fulani that stray into it to cause havoc will be killed. I will than wait for his machineries to come in middle of the night for a showdown

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by chuka511: 2:30pm On May 02, 2016
You guys better stay in the north and graze your cows..because the kind of economic,emotional and physical harm your herdsmen brothers inflict on the people of the south east is unbearable..
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by cevek11: 2:30pm On May 02, 2016
Dollyak:

'Dumbly' typed... you do u think you are better as a Yoruba? Abeg! Everyone is equal and should be respected.

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 02, 2016
ise eniyan in ise eranko. when a man spend too much time with animal he start thinking like the animals.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 02, 2016
zabibu:
he is so cute
na waoow, don't u have any other attribute than the physical appearance? Ladies sha!!!!!!
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by winterfell007(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2016
amaechi1:
This is fantastic. Unlike those who are not proud of who they are. Claiming to be what they are not. In times of dismay, it is time stand firm in support of culture and your nation. We from the south east thinks by play politic of hatred and hate speeches will bring development or perhaps bring back PDP to the sit of power in 2019. You are still dreaming. The wound inflicted on us for 16 years will take 160 years to heal. The north are busy strategizing and rebuilding the north east, while we are hear derailing from our common our common enemy (evil and selfish politician). It take the mayhem at Uzo uwani for the deputy senate president to donate one transfer to the entire community. I mean one transformer. What a shame. That was how Nnmadi Kalu came with his own propaganda of Biafra and Zombie. Thank God that today his cooling off in Kuje prison. At least he spent his Easter and May day there. I pray more will join him there, especially those that have looted this country dry.

God will save us from enemy within.
Amechi you are the biggest vagabond active in nairaland. you are talking about southeast playing politics of hate. was it not last week that fulani nearly succeeded in laying waste to an entire community in Enugu. you should be ashamed of yourself. you went ahead to start admiring them while denigrating ur own people. i doubt you are from the southeast.

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by tammie24: 2:35pm On May 02, 2016
Pwayne2016:
tel ur Brodas to stop sucking blood

As a girl you are

U need good heart to Love and cherish others

Though i know we dont have things in common with you people

We are Children of God from Isreal,from the Rising sun and Biafrans

And i see it coming

So try and show love to ur Slaves the people from the waste wen we finally leave this cesspit
really
You have to go there
I was liking ur comments b4 I hit this
We are all in this together whether you agree or not
Smh!

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by iambijo(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
Any fulani lady here ??

I for like to marry one
they've always been my dream people

i can hook you up with my sister
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by jamace(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2016
In the first pix, the cows are eating somebody's rice farm.

Tell me, mr fulani, why are you destroying somebody's rice farm or dont you know the rice farm is another man's heritage and pride?

You must not destroy another man's heritage and pride in order to sustain yours.

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by tpiah01: 2:37pm On May 02, 2016
White Fulani, ok I see you.

Dem get light skin.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by tammie24: 2:37pm On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Beautiful people beautiful ethnkic group.

Proudly fulani
no wonder you were spewing trash in the other threads
Good radiance

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Ghost01(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2016
No one is saying the Fulanis should be ashamed of their heritage. We all have ours. But they shouldn't use their own heritage to destroy ours. If you must herd your cattles about, keep them confined to your locality. There is freedom of movement for the human being, but such does not extend to cattles. Heck, in some areas in some cities here in Nigeria, not even goats are allowed to roam.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by MisterMachine: 2:39pm On May 02, 2016
Looking good, nice to be proud of your culture. Come and live and study in Australia. Try desireaustralia.com. the cows there are a lot cuter.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by MisterMachine: 2:40pm On May 02, 2016
Looking good, nice to be proud of your culture. Come and live and study in Australia. Try desireaustralia dot com. the cows there are a lot cuter.

Joseph Odemuyiwa Admits Forging Certificate - Sahara Reporters / "I Prefer GMB To PMB"- Zahra Buhari Prefers Her Dad As Army General To President / Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now