Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

"My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle (31027 Views)

Governor Ganduje Pictured On His Cattle Ranch / ''Are You A Bouncer Or Senator' - Dino Melaye Asked As He Shares New Photo / Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by graciandubuisi(f): 2:40pm On May 02, 2016
The man does look in anyway a herdsman. With all those fine and neat jacket? Attention n traffic seeker
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Bigterry: 2:41pm On May 02, 2016
as u are proud of ur heritage, so is everyone. your heritage shouldn't interfere with people whom their heritage is farming to cause troubles. u guys are intruders. if u claim to be a Nigerian, where is ur state of origin, ur local government and ur council ward? The only reason the herdsmen kill people and get away with is because they have no base, they are luminance. The same herdsmen that may cause Problem in Enugu will run away and settle permanently in Ogun or in Adamawa. can an Agatu man cause problem and run away from his land? NEVER.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by tpiah01: 2:42pm On May 02, 2016
MisterMachine:
Looking good, nice to be proud of your culture. Come and live and study in Australia. Try desireaustralia.com. the cows there are a lot cuter.

Ok
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by DANO1011(m): 2:45pm On May 02, 2016
CastedDude:
okay, no carry dem come east oo unless u wan empty that pride
which of the East, North [East] or south [East] ?
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Enesi47: 2:45pm On May 02, 2016
See how all this ipod open their mouth as if they not they eat cow meat
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Fulaboy(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2016
Dollyak:
[s]You guys and cow seems to have so much in common. There is nothing to be proud of as a Fulani as you lots have no history. With that said, it's a privilege to be a Yoruba[/s]
Arrant Nonsense

1 Like

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by omobaekiti: 2:48pm On May 02, 2016
Dollyak:
You guys and cow seems to have so much in common. There is nothing to be proud of as a Fulani as you lots have no history. With that said, it's a privilege to be a Yoruba.
your words cast shadows on your tribal claims,as a true Yoruba is known for his/her "ifarada"a true omoluabi is tolerant...so I would advice you show who you are and stop garbing yourself on borrowed robes.

2 Likes

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2016
Dollyak:
You guys and cow seems to have so much in common. There is nothing to be proud of as a Fulani as you lots have no history. With that said, it's a privilege to be a Yoruba.
and cock sure that this young man had his titulage under pmb at the buhari cattle ranch in daura.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by BlackTechnology: 2:50pm On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Beautiful people beautiful ethnic group.

Proudly fulani

Now we know why you made that useless comment about the non existence of Fulani herdsmen in the SE

Fulanimafia good morning.

1 Like

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by CrazyScientist: 2:55pm On May 02, 2016
Dollyak:

In as much as I'm yoruba , you didnt have to be tribalistic.

2 Likes

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Dollyak(f): 2:58pm On May 02, 2016
omobaekiti:
your words cast shadows on your tribal claims,as a true Yoruba is known for his/her "ifarada"a true omoluabi is tolerant...so I would advice you show who you are and stop garbing yourself on borrowed robes.
Tolerance shouldn't breed stvpidity. I have no tolerance for people who doesn't value human lives, absorb blames of their terrorists tribesmen and also believes they are born to rule. A lot of Yorubas abroad can see past their charade and are increasingly getting tired of their b.s. I have never met any fair and balanced fulani who isn't sympathetic to Fulani Herdsmen. Says a lot tbh. I don't shake people with knife on their hands.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by DipoDee: 3:00pm On May 02, 2016
Dollyak:
You guys and cow seems to have so much in common.

Chaii Chaii Buhari will deport you very soon cheesy
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by bashimam(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2016
PROUDLY HAUSA FULANI..

1 Like

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Rapmoney(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
Fulani this, Fulani that....bla bla bla...! Find out about them before calling them names. Proudly Fulani!!!
Shut up ur mouth there!!! angry

1 Like

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Dollyak(f): 3:05pm On May 02, 2016
CrazyScientist:

In as much as I'm yoruba , you didnt have to be tribalistic.
Do you show love to people who don't value human lives? How many Fulani have you met that isn't sympathetic to fulani Herdsmen? The moment I learnt Kaduna gets more funds than OYO was the day I lost my sh!!ts. All they do is lie about every goddamn thing (i.e Kano more populated than Lagos) in order to get more funds to the detriment of others. Is that fair?

1 Like

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by 9japride(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2016
Stay with ur cow while southerners stay with their farm. U guys hv enough lands up north but greed and hidden plan of conquest of southEast and southern Nigeria won't let u guys reason properly. We are not deceived by one fresh fulani guy who is not a herdsman
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by MirabelArode(f): 3:06pm On May 02, 2016
amaechi1:
[s]This is fantastic. Unlike those who are not proud of who they are. Claiming to be what they are not. In times of dismay, it is time stand firm in support of culture and your nation. We from the south east thinks by play politic of hatred and hate speeches will bring development or perhaps bring back PDP to the sit of power in 2019. You are still dreaming. The wound inflicted on us for 16 years will take 160 years to heal. The north are busy strategizing and rebuilding the north east, while we are hear derailing from our common our common enemy (evil and selfish politician). It take the mayhem at Uzo uwani for the deputy senate president to donate one transfer to the entire community. I mean one transformer. What a shame. That was how Nnmadi Kalu came with his own propaganda of Biafra and Zombie. Thank God that today his cooling off in Kuje prison. At least he spent his Easter and May day there. I pray more will join him there, especially those that have looted this country dry.

God will save us from enemy within.[/s]

yoruba? grin grin
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by komek(m): 3:07pm On May 02, 2016
Pwayne2016:
tel ur Brodas to stop sucking blood

As a girl you are

U need good heart to Love and cherish others

Though i know we dont have things in common with you people

We are Children of God from Isreal,from the Rising sun and Biafrans

And i see it coming

So try and show love to ur Slaves the people from the waste wen we finally leave this cesspit

Lol
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by CrazyScientist: 3:09pm On May 02, 2016
Dollyak:
Do you show love to people who don't value human lives? How many Fulani have you met that isn't sympathetic to fulani Herdsmen? The moment I learnt Kaduna gets more funds than OYO was the day I lost my sh!!ts. All they do is lie about every goddamn thing (i.e Kano more populated than Lagos) in order to get more funds to the detriment of others. Is that fair?

grin , true, but I'm just the kind of person who hates anything tribalistic. My fulani neighbour sent boys to steal from me, they were arrested and I actually pardoned them. He walks with shame each time he see's me now.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Rapmoney(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2016
fiizznation:
Beautiful people beautiful ethnic group.

Proudly fulani
You see ur life?

1 Like

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by omobaekiti: 3:12pm On May 02, 2016
Dollyak:
Tolerance shouldn't breed stvpidity. I have no tolerance for people who doesn't value human lives, absorb blames of their terrorists tribesmen and also believes they are born to rule. A lot of Yorubas abroad can see past their charade and are increasingly getting tired of their b.s. I have never met any fair and balanced fulani who isn't sympathetic to Fulani Herdsmen. Says a lot tbh. I don't shake people with knife on their hands.
being a Fulani does not mean you are automatically a herdsman and being a herdsman does not mean you are Fulani.the recent killings are not conclusive enough to nail all Fulani's as terrorist, I have had dealings with many of this people and like all humans they are a mixture of the good and the bad.I know of communities where they have stayed for more than 30 years and issues arise and they are very ready for dialogues.
This recent issue of killings by people I'd rather call "gunmen" has some political undertones.

1 Like

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by xtervaganza(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2016
No one is asking you not to be proud of who you are, even if you're a brain dead fulani.

Just restrict your madness and cows to your region
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 02, 2016
omobaekiti:
Just because he didn't appears hypocritical attitude as urs... May God give u common sense
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Dollyak(f): 3:16pm On May 02, 2016
CrazyScientist:

grin , true, but I'm just the kind of person who hates anything tribalistic. My fulani neighbour sent boys to steal from me, they were arrested and I actually pardoned them. He walks with shame each time he see's me now.
It isn't nice to be tribalistic but what can you do with these people who have refused to change.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by CrazyScientist: 3:18pm On May 02, 2016
Dollyak:

It isn't nice to be tribalistic but what can you do with these people who have refused to change.

Ijust ignore them.. grin

1 Like

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 02, 2016
Yeye heritage... Too brain dead to innovate ways to feed ur cows you move from state to state killing people so that ur godforsaken cows can feed. Go and see how vows are reared on civilized societies. Or is it heritage of marauding and pillaging that made u imposed rulers in the north.. Please zip it.. And u look gay as day by the way

1 Like

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Dollyak(f): 3:21pm On May 02, 2016
Fulaboy:
Arrant Nonsense
Sorry man, I can only imagine your pain of being a Fulani. This would always be my perspective any time I am having a bad day-Being called a Fulani grin.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Mbediogu(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
Fulani this, Fulani that....bla bla bla...! Find out about them before calling them names. Proudly Fulani!!!

What is there to find out about fulanis? We have had them as Maigadis for centuries and we know they are the problem of Nigeria and Islam. What else is new about them?

1 Like

Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Consiglier: 3:22pm On May 02, 2016
Adesiji77:

He is not the regular herdsman
Its as clear as day light.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by Junior66(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
Any fulani lady here ??

I for like to marry one

they've always been my dream people

i will gladly pass u my Fulani ex with her cows. Just be prepared to live in the wild plains of Taraba/Adamawa.
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by sinola(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2016
dainformant:
good for him

idonbilivit, he should be taken to Agatu or maybe Nimbo,Enugu to see what their people has turn out to become.
Let me know whether he will still be proud to be a Fulani man after seeing how inhuman they are....nonsense
Re: "My Heritage Is My Pride" -Fulani Man Says As He Shares Photos Of His Cattle by sinola(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2016
dainformant:
While the country is getting "heated" following reports of Fulani Herdsmen attacks in different parts of the nation, a man has showed ho proud he is to be a Fulani. The young who happily shared photos of himself and his cows on his twitter timeline wrote; I can give up this city life for this beauty! My heritage my pride!Herding is a legitimate source of livelihood....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/my-heritage-is-my-pride-fulani-man-says.html

idonbilivit, he should be taken to Agatu or maybe Nimbo,Enugu to see what their people has turn out to become.
Let me know whether he will still be proud to be a Fulani man after seeing how inhuman they are....nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere Kicks As Kano Govt Destroys Beer, Insists On Restructuring / Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now / Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.