Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:53 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (58250 Views)

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by nduchucks: 5:24pm On May 02, 2016
You people should desist from unnecessarily inciting violence against innocent people.

What we have here, is a hard working herdsman, feeding his cattle grass - grass which you people have refused to cut and maintain. The grass I see in the picture is the type which breeds snakes and other dangerous animals. You should be thankful to the herdsman and protesting against the officials who very likely, have pocketed the funds budgeted for landscaping and grass maintenance. smh embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Karm16: 5:24pm On May 02, 2016
They said Fulanis fled grin

They said Fulanis ran to army barracks

They said Fulanis made a mistake by entering Igboland.

I wonder who these cows belong to.

Igbos, forget about protesting for saraki for now. Focus on this one. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Karm16: 5:25pm On May 02, 2016
nduchucks:
You people should desist from unnecessarily inciting violence against innocent people.

What we have here, is a hard working herdsman, feeding his cattle grass - grass which you people have refused to cut and maintain. The grass I see in the picture is the type which breeds snakes and other dangerous animals. [size=18pt]You should be thankful to the herdsman and protesting against the officials who very likely, have pocketed the funds budgeted for landscaping and grass maintenance. smh [/size] embarassed

Those cowards won't see this one o.

It's angelic Yorubas they like blaming for their misfortunes. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by GodsOwnFav(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2016
Hold up friends, hold up Nairalanders, Hold up Naijains....not all herdsmen are who u think they r, please...let's spare d innocent, those ones that are not in the know of what their brothers have done, the damage they've caused. Its very important we keep our sanity and still give clearance to these ones...Bikonu! Thank God they 'advised' them to keep off, am pretty sure these one have no clue of what has been goin on in d country. We are NIGERIANS, Fulani, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, let's give love a chance, let's keep our unity, though we speak different language, its senseless to spill human blood, regardless of one's origin.

One Love to you all.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by CSTR2: 5:27pm On May 02, 2016
Karm16:

Sharrapppp noisy chestbeaters lmao cheesy
chest beating.? There is no chest beating there.
We already did it before.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Karm16: 5:27pm On May 02, 2016
Eshinwaju:
The Fulani can take over the entire SĒ...nutin consine me... grin

We Yorubas/MB people support Fulanis in their endeavor to take over and dominate the East. grin
That tiny Iboland will finally be useful as a grazing land instead of its current use as a drug dealing commercial hub.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Karm16: 5:28pm On May 02, 2016
CSTR2:
chest beating.? There is no chest beating there.
We already did it before.

Then do it again. No be so?
Maybe when your people come back from protesting for Saraki, they'll have time to fight for Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by agrovick(m): 5:30pm On May 02, 2016
Ogorwyne! Even though you no dey gimme soup, abeg run oooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Karm16: 5:36pm On May 02, 2016
tuzeriouz:
I thought the ultimatum has elapsed? Perhaps, OYC, MASSOB, IPOB etc... have extended it till when?

Lmaooo 30 days given to Fulanis hasn't elapsed nau grin grin

Within that 30 days, they can do whatever they want.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by davidthe16th: 5:39pm On May 02, 2016
Scavengers!!!!

DOA if them try me...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by davidthe16th: 5:39pm On May 02, 2016
Scavengers!!!!

DOA is them try me...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by CSTR2: 5:39pm On May 02, 2016
Karm16:

We Yorubas/MB people support Fulanis in their endeavor to take over and dominate the East. grin
That tiny Iboland will finally be useful as a grazing land instead of its current use as a drug dealing commercial hub.
If Igbo land hypothetical falls to Fulani which is impossible anyway , is it Yoruba land that stands any chance? A people already infiltrated by fifth columnists and Abuja political jobbers.
Your oyo and ogun are already historical grazing fields, which the Fulanis have claimed on national television. Something they have not dared to utter about the south east even in the midst of all the rancor.
You are not wise. A common malady afflicting tajus and zombies.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Eshinwaju: 5:41pm On May 02, 2016
Karm16:

iPod youths have entered one chance with Fulani o.... grin grin grin....lmao.... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ogorwyne(f): 5:42pm On May 02, 2016
agrovick:
Ogorwyne! Even though you no dey gimme soup, abeg run oooo
Nigga, fulani ppl mata taya me o. it scares the hell outta me. I dey reason to enter delta soon sef. Just finished exams. If I reach I go beep u to come collect soup so that I go hear word.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by chiefmega: 5:43pm On May 02, 2016
Ever since I was born from early 1990 I use to see Cattle in the southeast been lead by a Fulani men and they didn't cause no problem, everybody went their own way. Even in UNN we used to see them. Why this sudden craziness over cattle and Fulani herdsmen. They have been around us even in the south-south too. I know some of them have decided to cause havoc but saying Fulani herdsmen invade UNN is wrong they have been there ever since.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by CSTR2: 5:47pm On May 02, 2016
Karm16:

Then do it again. No be so?
Maybe when your people come back from protesting for Saraki, they'll have time to fight for Biafra.
Building a deterrence and a fortified igboland is not rocket science. Our forefathers did it and we have no problem doing it again
But first, we will get our sovereignty, and make this Fulani incursions a foreign invasion subject to a full retaliatory response under UN laws.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Karm16: 5:47pm On May 02, 2016
CSTR2:
[s]If Igbo land hypothetical falls to Fulani which is impossible anyway , is it Yoruba land that stands any chance? A people already infiltrated by fifth columnists and Abuja political jobbers.
Your oyo and ogun are already historical grazing fields, which the Fulanis have claimed on national television. Something they have not dared to utter about the south east even in the midst of all the rancor.
You are not wise. A common malady afflicting tajus and zombies.
[/s]

While you're writing me stories, Fulanis don take over Ebonyi, they've annexed a community in Enugu, now they've hoist their flag in Abia.
Why do you think the only thing your leaders could do is give ultimatum and cry on tv? embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Decryptor(m): 5:49pm On May 02, 2016
Rapmoney:
Their father!!! I dey wait for the beast wey go play come my end! Nansense!

One herdsman, one bullet!!!
#Operationshootatsight#

Once again, their father!!! angry

Guy...you are playing with fire! Expect the DSS or SARS to start tracking you and knock on your door soon! Aren't you aware that the only "civilians" allowed to LAWFULLY carry weapons in Nigeria today without opposition from Law Enforcement Agents are FULANIS? And here you are with a gun in a photo daring them? E be like say you no like your life!

Buhari will just send them to arrest you and they will label you as Nnamdi Kanu's Deputy or IPOB
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ogene70: 5:49pm On May 02, 2016
Rapmoney:
Their father!!! I dey wait for the beast wey go play come my end! Nansense!

One herdsman, one bullet!!!
#Operationshootatsight#

Once again, their father!!! angry

Nice move , but I hope your moniker has no real credentials of yours ? cos DSS maybe lurking.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by 123CarZ(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]
Sorry, i don't believe u. We all know was up
I don't need ur vote sir.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Ritchiee: 5:51pm On May 02, 2016
Eshinwaju:
The Fulani can take over the entire SĒ...nutin consine me... grin
IGBOS TOO DEY FEAR FEAR.
READ THE HISTORY OF IGBOS FROM 1 TO THE END AND YOU WONT READ ANYTHING BRAVERY THERE EXCEPT WHEN OJUKWU DARED TO BE DIFFERENT.THE OUTCOME WAS HILARIOUS....OJUKWU DRESSED UP LIKE A WOMAN WITH PANCAKE AND FLED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO IVORY COAST...
I JUST HOPE YOUR FEAR FEAR NO GO MAKE ALL OF UNA RUN GO IVORY COAST LIKE OJUKWU.
On a serious note,Igbos must redefine BRAVERY according to how the world knows that word and not hollow chest beating online.
Pls,grow some thick balls and stop shivering anytime you see a fulaniman.
May God see you through these trying times.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by CSTR2: 5:52pm On May 02, 2016
Karm16:
[/s]

While you're writing me stories, Fulanis don take over Ebonyi.
Why do you think the only thing your leaders could do is give ultimatum and cry on tv? embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy
of course. no sensible reply. Like a true taju.
Your lands are legitimate Fulani territory backed by law , while they are strangers in igboland and would be kicked out.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by omobaekiti: 5:57pm On May 02, 2016
This exactly is what I have been talking about on this forum,people are just trying to incite violence... some gullible people here continue to believe them...as at the last time I checked Nigeria still belongs to everyone of us,we do not have any home elsewhere for now. Even if we are welcomed elsewhere that don't mean its our home...hausa,birom,agatu,Igbo,Edo,Yoruba,Ibibio,anang,Fulani,igbira,gwari etc etc...all of us na one.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by chykmoni(m): 5:57pm On May 02, 2016
PFRB:
Which building is that in UNN. Its been long I left there. Which area is tha??
That is "Green house" Axis, towards UNN's Second gate
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by 123CarZ(m): 5:58pm On May 02, 2016
omonnakoda:
So it is OK if they are Ibo?
Not saying it's ok, just saying no cause for alarm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by agrovick(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2016
ogorwyne:

Nigga, fulani ppl mata taya me o. it scares the hell outta me. I dey reason to enter delta soon sef. Just finished exams. If I reach I go beep u to come collect soup so that I go hear word.
You dey call me FFO niyen o
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by omobaekiti: 6:02pm On May 02, 2016
CSTR2:
of course. no sensible reply. Like a true taju.
Your lands are legitimate Fulani territory backed by law , while they are strangers in igboland and would be kicked out.
Yimu...mo n wo atari re bi atari eleleya, ode omo baba alagbaro.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by 123CarZ(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2016
eazysally:
Dejenuooo alanuoo
Ala nke gi
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by 123CarZ(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2016
eazysally:
Dejenuooo alanuoo
Ala nke gi

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by omojeesu(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2016
papaejima1:
According to a an update by a facebook user Jeff Unaegbu, Fulani herdsmen yesterday invaded the premises of University Of Nigeria Nsukka with their cattle. They ostensibly came to graze their cattle but people are already beginning to see their move from different angles with some saying it is a clandestine espionage mission to spy out the campus and identify its weak and vulnerable points. In the light of the recent Nimbo Massacre, it is important that the authorities look into this as quickly as possible.

See the update:

So the university lacks perimeter fence?

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1124505500924834&set=a.149441558431238.23159.100000961838076&type=3&theater
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by CSTR2: 6:06pm On May 02, 2016
Ritchiee:
IGBOS TOO DEY FEAR FEAR.
READ THE HISTORY OF IGBOS FROM 1 TO THE END AND YOU WONT READ ANYTHING BRAVERY THERE EXCEPT WHEN OJUKWU DARED TO BE DIFFERENT.THE OUTCOME WAS HILARIOUS....OJUKWU DRESSED UP LIKE A WOMAN WITH PANCAKE AND FLED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO IVORY COAST...
I JUST HOPE YOUR FEAR FEAR NO GO MAKE ALL OF UNA RUN GO IVORY COAST LIKE OJUKWU.
On a serious note,Igbos must redefine BRAVERY according to how the world knows that word and not hollow chest beating online.
Pls,grow some thick balls and stop shivering anytime you see a fulaniman.
May God see you through these trying times.
If you forefathers had a quarter of the bravery of ojukwu, the Yoruba would be Independent today.
While Igbo generals were taking a stand at enormous risk , your Yoruba general was busy weeping like a baby, with awolowo shaking like a leaf before gowon and sacrificing the Yoruba destiny to Fulani control for a bite at Abuja which he never got.
Fucckers talking about bravery, like a gold fish talks about intelligence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senator Annie Okonkwo Is Dead / Pastor Adeboye Visits Yahaya Bello, Describes Him As 'A Man Of Faith' (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Mocks Dino Melaye With A Throwback Video & Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.