Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (58410 Views)

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Members Of IPOB UNN Campus Enugwu Pictures / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 7:12pm On May 02, 2016
Eshinwaju:
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=5362

The best Islamic secondary school in Nigeria.....is in where....the fulanis have simply come to take back their land....forget matter for Mathias...iboland is already gone... grin

lmaooo chaii. And they'll be calling others cowards. Ebonyi is going ..... and gone grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by FloraMbachu(f): 7:13pm On May 02, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

Yorubas, always loud for nothing. Don't tell me you are proud of the crappy and poverty infected Ibadan or the lack of development in Oduduwa? But like they say about ugly pikin, na mother wey born am go like am.

The truth is when Fulani overran Yoruba land it wasnt headline news of that time, because for Yoruba and others, it wants shocking. When the Easterners, who by the way, at Enugu- the first capital of Southern Nigeria- declared their natural country, it not only shocked una, it took the world powers at the time 3 years to fight those in "HUTS".

Till now, the Fulani victors rule not just the East, but have since solidified their hold on una. No wonder the VP cannot talk anything.

This one is another of our youth, they will rather blame other region for our own misfortune. Our states are in shambles, reason we all run away from there daily to other region and you are still insulting them. Dont you have any shame? We are slave in this country and no one take our tribe serious anymore cos they know we can only shout online without action. I am ashamed to be Ibo right now.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by CSTR2: 7:14pm On May 02, 2016
Eshinwaju:

They know that now...their most powerful governor is called okoroausa by them...no be me talk am.... grin grin
Rochas is powerful to you, of course.
He has no real standing in Igbo matters, and is a pariah.
A status I feel he doesn't really deserve as he has not harmed Igbo interests in any way.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 7:15pm On May 02, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

[size=18pt]Yorubas, always loud for nothing.[/size] [s]Don't tell me you are proud of the crappy and poverty infected Ibadan or the lack of development in Oduduwa? But like they say about ugly pikin, na mother wey born am go like am.

The truth is when Fulani overran Yoruba land it wasnt headline news of that time, because for Yoruba and others, it wants shocking. When the Easterners, who by the way, at Enugu- the first capital of Southern Nigeria- declared their natural country, it not only shocked una, it took the world powers at the time 3 years to fight those in "HUTS".

Till now, the Fulani victors rule not just the East, but have since solidified their hold on una. No wonder the VP cannot talk anything.[/s]

hahahahahha! This is rich. Coming from a tribe of chestbeating ultimatum giving cowards grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by CSTR2: 7:15pm On May 02, 2016
FloraMbachu:

This one is another of our youth, they will rather blame other region for our own misfortune. Our states are in shambles, reason we all run away from there daily to other region and you are still insulting them. Dont you have any shame? We are slave in this country and no one take our tribe serious anymore cos they know we can only shout online without action. I am ashamed to be Ibo right now.
shut up, you fraud.
Taking the name of a famous Igbo footballer does not make you Igbo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by henryutd(m): 7:15pm On May 02, 2016
donbenedict:
Are u telling me dat there are no grasses in the north?

Only dry grasses. Even in this rainy season. I was in KD last week and Abuja last Sunday.
That place na dry land.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 7:16pm On May 02, 2016
FloraMbachu:

Please forgive us. Many of our youths are either protesting for Saraki, corrupt politicians or armed robbers. Our own bravery is making noise online and insulting other tribe. I am ashamed of my Ibo brothers, our Headquarter Enugu have been annexed by Fulani forever while our people sleep in IDP camp.

Chukwu Abiama, come and rescue us and your children.

ahahhaha why won't you cowards be dominated by Fulanis in your own land. Even your leaders are mute like mumunatu.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by PrinceAfo911(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2016
Prevention is better than crying or praying and fasting
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by FloraMbachu(f): 7:16pm On May 02, 2016
CSTR2:
Don't mind this fycckers.
When the colonialists came, these Yoruba Muppets were the first to fall even without a fight.
While the Igbo and other southern groups were staging a fight for the survival of their way of life even braving superior weapons and numbers, our Yoruba Obas were prostrating like Leaves to British merchants.
Generational cowards.

This thread is about our land and region, why are you fighting yoruba people and not fulani. Why are you scared of fulani? I wish i can see you now and slap you, you are part of the jobless youth bringing shame to Alaigbo. You will rather fight yoruba online than face those killing us. Why are our youth this senseless and shameless. I am very angry

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 7:17pm On May 02, 2016
Igbos are cowards.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by FloraMbachu(f): 7:18pm On May 02, 2016
CSTR2:
shut up, you fraud.
Taking the name of a famous Igbo footballer does not make you Igbo.

I am more Igbo than you or your parent. You are an Osu and i wont waste my time on you since you believe we should attack those that have neved kill us before and leave fulani alone. I have my picture on my profile, why not post yours if you are bold, but you can only hide under your stolen phone to make noise. You are a disgrace to Alaigbo. I miss Ojukwu right now.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 7:18pm On May 02, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Naw...naw...naw...we ain't saving nada this time...we too dey defend these people...make dem face Fulani themselves....nutin consine us again... grin...the fulanis have our go ahead.... grin

If not Yorubas, who will save Ibos?
Oya, tell me which igbo leader is as vocal as FFK, Fayose or Soyinka.
Ojuku is rolling in his cowdung grave as we speak. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Twistaray(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2016
FloraMbachu:

Please forgive us. Many of our youths are either protesting for Saraki, corrupt politicians or armed robbers. Our own bravery is making noise online and insulting other tribe. I am ashamed of my Ibo brothers, our Headquarter Enugu have been annexed by Fulani forever while our people sleep in IDP camp.

Chukwu Abiama, come and rescue us and your children.

In another News umuahia has just been invaded...
Maka why!

https://www.nairaland.com/3081516/herdsmen-graze-womans-farm-umuahia

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 7:19pm On May 02, 2016
FloraMbachu:

This thread is about our land and region, why are you fighting yoruba people and not fulani. Why are you scared of fulani? I wish i can see you now and slap you, you are part of the jobless youth bringing shame to Alaigbo. You will rather fight yoruba online than face those killing us. Why are our youth this senseless and shameless. I am very angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 7:20pm On May 02, 2016
Twistaray:

Maka why!

lmaooo this is three much. Which Yoruba god did Igbos upset? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 7:21pm On May 02, 2016
PrinceAfo911:
Prevention is better than crying or praying and fasting

Uguwanyi says make una pray and fast. There's norrin else you can do, but watch Fulanis take back their land.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by FloraMbachu(f): 7:21pm On May 02, 2016
ikarm17:

ahahhaha why won't you cowards be dominated by Fulanis in your own land. Even your leaders are mute like mumunatu.

Our leaders have been cursed from womb, they steal from us and told us to blame yoruba for it. Tinubu was never a governor in SE but we are blaming him for the decay in our region. See my brothers attacking yoruba instead of facing the herdsmen, I am ashamed right now.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 7:22pm On May 02, 2016
henryutd:

Only dry grasses. Even in this rainy season. I was in KD last week and Abuja last Sunday.
That place na dry land.

Even though most of the east is muddy and eroded, they still have green grass elsewhere. Fulanis can make use of their grassy plane.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by FloraMbachu(f): 7:22pm On May 02, 2016
Twistaray:

Maka why!

I will implore Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu so Kanu can help us rant online and make noise to the world maybe fulani will forgive us. I am very angry for all this shame.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 7:23pm On May 02, 2016
FloraMbachu:

Our leaders have been cursed from womb, they steal from us and told us to blame yoruba for it. Tinubu was never a governor in SE but we are blaming him for the decay in our region. See my brothers attacking yoruba instead of facing the herdsmen, I am ashamed right now.

Is Saraki an Ibo leader? Why are most ipod yoots more concerned about Saraki than the chaos in iboland?
why are ibo leaders so mute and afraid to speak out?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by FloraMbachu(f): 7:24pm On May 02, 2016
ikarm17:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you mocking us? Is it because we are coward and will rather insult Yoruba than face fulani. My brother is with my father at the IDP camp and they are fasting, i pray chukwu Abiama answer our fast so fulani can forgive us.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by ikarm17: 7:25pm On May 02, 2016
FloraMbachu:

Why are you mocking us? Is it because we are coward and will rather insult Yoruba than face fulani. My brother is with my father at the IDP camp and they are fasting, i pray chukwu Abiama answer our fast so fulani can forgive us.

Does Enugu IDP camp need donation? We Yorubas and agatu youths are willing to donate a few nairas here and there. My sister, even though your tribe hates Yorubas, we will never neglect those in need. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by FloraMbachu(f): 7:26pm On May 02, 2016
ikarm17:

Is Saraki an Ibo leader? Why are most ipod yoots more concerned about Saraki than the chaos in iboland?
why are ibo leaders so mute and afraid to speak out?

My mother used to feed and beat my father, when we ask my father why he was so poor he said we should blame Yoruba and Tinubu. Our leaders told us that Yorubas are our problem even when they have never harm us before. Those protesting for Saraki are the few tout you see on this thread, they have been paid 2k per protest cos i was there, pls forgive us.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by FloraMbachu(f): 7:28pm On May 02, 2016
ikarm17:

Does Enugu IDP camp need donation? We Yorubas and agatu youths are willing to donate a few nairas here and there. My sister, even though your tribe hates Yorubas, we will never neglect those in need. embarassed embarassed

We need donations and food, though we are fasting right now as ordered by our BRAVE governor. You can please donate relief materials to us and remember us in prayers cos many of our youths have fled to SW and North. Fulani are now like king here. I am very angry

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Ngozibotic(f): 7:29pm On May 02, 2016
Nna..why we are jealous of Yoruba people... cheesy
As an nnewi babe.... angry
Fulani kidnap us
Kill us
Enslave us
Our akpu infested head will be shouting yoluba
Chukwu okike abiama o... angry

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by CSTR2: 7:39pm On May 02, 2016
FloraMbachu:

I am more Igbo than you or your parent. You are an Osu and i wont waste my time on you since you believe we should attack those that have neved kill us before and leave fulani alone. I have my picture on my profile, why not post yours if you are bold, but you can only hide under your stolen phone to make noise. You are a disgrace to Alaigbo. I miss Ojukwu right now.
You obviously have no concept of shame, you fraud.
Tell me where your father is from again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by vislabraye(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2016
Keneking:
These grasses are green and nutritious. Cows have to eat grass as students don't.

Nothing wrong eating grasses. In fact, there are too many grasses causing nuisances in some places. But the problem is when these herdsmen start killing people and raping.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by goodheart02(m): 7:42pm On May 02, 2016
I hate to admit this, but I see a civil war loading......

If things are not handled properly.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by CSTR2: 7:43pm On May 02, 2016
Ngozibotic:

Nna..why we are jealous of Yoruba people... cheesy
As an nnewi babe.... angry
Fulani kidnap us
Kill us
Enslave us
Our akpu infested head will be shouting yoluba
Chukwu okike abiama o... angry
Here comes another fraud. Probably the same person.
I can bet a man is behind this moniker.
Descendants of weeping generals and traitors. It is genetically encoded.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Tex42(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
And fizznation said there was no Fulani herdsmen in the entire east

Don't mind that guy, he is just another block head trying to talk/appear smart.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by Eshinwaju: 7:45pm On May 02, 2016
ikarm17:

If not Yorubas, who will save Ibos?
Oya, tell me which igbo leader is as vocal as FFK, Fayose or Soyinka.
Ojuku is rolling in his cowdung grave as we speak. embarassed embarassed

No saving nada...Wole Soyinka spent years in prison o....solitary confinement eating insects....almost losing his mind...for Biafra...today he is cursed by them....banjo sacrificed his life for Aguiyi....today they curse him....our land provides for them....today we are abused....after civil war...they ran to us...we took care of them and gave back their properties plus back rent....today we are insulted....every civilian dispensation....ibos tagged with the north,.....we play opposition and don't complain....for the first time we voted with the north...see the reaction... grin grin....me I don't care...if Fulani man wants to make them Suya...no problem....I will not shed a single tear for these hateful wicked people...lai lai....quote me anywhere... angry

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus by FloraMbachu(f): 7:45pm On May 02, 2016
CSTR2:
You obviously have no concept of shame, you fraud.
Tell me where your father is from again.

You are a certified OSU. You are the shameless one that decide to face Yoruba instead of the fulani. You are only good at making noise online, our region has been overtaken by fulani but you are here fighting the innocent ones. I wont blame you since you have no single shame, you are an Osu and we will make sure we chase efulefu like you out of Alaigbo soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad / Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – Abdulrasheed Bawa / President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.