Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos (61097 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Threatened Over Secret Love Child [PICS] / Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him / Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by lalasticlala(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2016
Encomiums magazine unveiled the face of Teebillz third woman today. If you missed it, click here https://www.nairaland.com/3081540/dr-vivian-oputa-teebillz-babymama.

Well, here are some pictures of the woman said to be in her 50s.

Photo credit: Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEOoEGcMXSR/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by lalasticlala(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2016
Photo credit Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/BCw4pCmsXci/

Encomium.ng learnt that when he began to sing about his affair with Dr. Oputa ( a divorcee in her 50s who also has an older daughter), TeeBillz reportedly claimed that all they had was a fling.

Quote from http://encomium.ng/more-details-emerge-over-teebillz-love-child-with-sugar-mummy/

1 Like

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by ritababe(f): 5:10pm On May 02, 2016
he dosnt have money for food but he keep many women see as she old like grandmama grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Mediapace: 5:11pm On May 02, 2016
So this Tiwatee SAGA Never end.

Teebillz is really a broke guy,he is even using the money he stole from TIWAsavage to carry BabyMAMA,Only God knows why they didn't allow you to commit that suicide sef.

WHO YOUR STAYING ALIVE DON EPP

Person wey no get Job dey carry Baby Mama,Teebillz @ pics below

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by ucnwafor(m): 5:11pm On May 02, 2016
Who baby mama epp?
FP

1 Like

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Optional2(f): 5:12pm On May 02, 2016
I grab my sit here.

Praizeblog were r u.

ucnwafor can I sit with u pls?

1 Like

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by midolian(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2016
Wetin this guy dey find for woman wey hin neva see sef? I ll advice him to go back to this woman..I can assure him the big-headed don jazzy and cohorts won't be able to reach her.

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Fynestboi: 5:14pm On May 02, 2016
This guy na sharp guy ooo.

I give up.
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Aminat508(f): 5:15pm On May 02, 2016
grin
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by agarawu23(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2016
Na old mama them the guy dey fvck sef angry

Iranu
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by ucnwafor(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2016
Optional2:
I grab my sit here.

Praizeblog were r u.

ucnwafor can I sit with u pls?
yes nau nau *lemme make a space for her as kwantinew sipping chill zobo nd popcorn*
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by ucnwafor(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2016
Optional2 how market nah!!
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by missdebs(f): 5:20pm On May 02, 2016
by the time hackers finish hacking into this mans life ehn, it wee be tough for the dude

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by SleekAboki: 5:20pm On May 02, 2016
He should have settled down with mama doc instade of his created brand Tiwa.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 02, 2016
THis drama is the reason a man should have firm control of his manhood.

You can't be loose with your dick and also be loose wih your phone.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by AlexCk: 5:22pm On May 02, 2016
Babymama, or baby'grandma.
#sighs

4 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 02, 2016
Teblizz ur life don finish oooooo Na you go wash your dirty pants for express road .

Na ur fault ooo

5 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by banmee(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2016
Holy crap!! 50? That is one attractive woman. I've seen a lot of 20somethings in Nigeria who would look like her mother.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by BL3zzY(f): 5:24pm On May 02, 2016
na wao oooo
he don really hustle from woman to woman oooo
Tiwa na e last victim
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 02, 2016
And shes coming gout now of all time because? So our African people have now learned from the west how to destroyed people, lives like this? Bringing g out everything at once, everyone turning against you, no body to turn to, turning even the media against you. The perfect ingredient for suicide.

I am praying for this brother to have the power to faces ugh tough time and critics.

I am not supporting him, but bringing all of this up now is just too much.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Pavore9: 5:24pm On May 02, 2016
Social media will feast on anything connected to this guy!
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 02, 2016
mama d' mama.
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by macaranta(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2016
Tbillz milf
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by floragregs(f): 5:25pm On May 02, 2016
She looks like an older genevieve

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by ourchoice(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2016
Resembles Senate President Bukola Saraki's wife shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Balobama: 5:25pm On May 02, 2016
Okay why is the media trying so hard to pay the TeeBilz bad
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Otapipia: 5:25pm On May 02, 2016
From personal experience, it takes a lot of guts to sleep with a woman far older than you. Please don't ask me to explain.

3 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by finalboss1(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2016
spoilt career

1 Like

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Fynestboi: 5:27pm On May 02, 2016
missdebs:
by the time hackers finish hacking into this mans life ehn, it wee be tough for the dude

You go wicked oooo grin
Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Pavore9: 5:27pm On May 02, 2016
Balobama:
Okay why is the media trying so hard to pay the TeeBilz bad

Social media is not a friendly place! Once you put out what should be private......It is a journey of no return!

5 Likes

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2016
Why have you guys dragged this lady into this matter? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos by ritababe(f): 5:27pm On May 02, 2016
missdebs:

hacker's and bloggers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) / Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look / Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.