Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:32 AM

Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see (8696 Views)

See The Photos Posted Online By A Man That Have Gone Viral / How To Apply For Nigeria Passport Online; See Price And Requirements. / See What A Lady Posted Online; Swag Or Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by CastedDude: 5:13pm On May 02, 2016
What people especially teenagers post on social media these days is quite alarming. This young girl decided to become the rave of the moment by wining attention of guys with this controversial picture. The secondary school student (judging from her profile) -has been trolled online after the picture went viral on Facebook.

The main question is; why did she ensure to show her panties while posing for the camera?

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/girl-comes-under-fire-after-showing-off.html

Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by CastedDude: 5:14pm On May 02, 2016
very very bad
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by dainformant(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2016
this is quite shameful
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by bizz(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by ChangeIsCostant: 5:18pm On May 02, 2016
now over to the "SOAP" ambassadors

2 Likes

Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by ChangeIsCostant: 5:19pm On May 02, 2016
cc; seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by talktonase(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2016
she has gotten her 10mins of cheap popularity show of shame..
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by greatness22(m): 5:24pm On May 02, 2016
Oluwa oh!

Let me leave this thread before yemsai catch me

1 Like

Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by pharmagba: 5:27pm On May 02, 2016
Who snapped her in confidence and later went behind her to post the pix online to embarrass her.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by waxxydude: 5:32pm On May 02, 2016
Nice legs but she wor-wor and dah her pant eh! with the drouse wey dey imbtwn u go fit use am as rat killer.

Dirty gyal. hehe shuldren of nowadays.
Norsense.
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by Vomm: 5:33pm On May 02, 2016
She must have been raised by indomie mother!

Xtics if indomie mothers:
they wake up very early in the morning to go to work before the kids wake up.

They return home very late after the kids have all slept.

They leave their children to the care of a senseless house girl.

When they get tired of houssehelps,they send the underaged children to the hostel

In the long run, the children will be misbehaving cos the mother was not around to give them qualityhome training as they grow

I pity the next generationb cos if ours is as worse as this, what are we to expect in the next 50years?

1 Like

Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by Omotayor123(f): 5:39pm On May 02, 2016
Imagine!!! And she thinks she's showing up She needs serious flogging tongue
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by HoneyB10(f): 5:53pm On May 02, 2016
Now what will I call this
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by ChangeIsCostant: 5:53pm On May 02, 2016
one self-servicer spotted
waxxydude:
Nice legs but she wor-wor and dah her pant eh! with the drouse wey dey imbtwn u go fit use am as rat killer.

Dirty gyal. hehe shuldren of nowadays.
Norsense.

1 Like

Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by UIA04(f): 5:58pm On May 02, 2016
If a celeb wears a bikini out we hear shouts of banging body, hot, beautiful. I remember someone posting bikini pictures of ice prince girlfriend and people said Same thing

Talk about double standards. Who am I to judge.

BTW she has a better body than some celebs even with all their money

I just saw a post of a photo shoot, of a totally naked woman, with her naked son, and half the comments there praised it. I'm can guess that's a married woman o

6 Likes

Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by alatbaba1(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2016
Why hating? When celeb wear pants it cool. I guess she was jst playing wit herself and her friend. Dis must be a leaked pic. It was not intentional. She got a lot better body than 90% of una girls hating her. At a point in life we take naked picture of our self either selfie or ask a trusted friend to take d pictures but the scary thing is don't ever let the pics leak.

1 Like

Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by waxxydude: 6:07pm On May 02, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
one self-servicer spotted
Hahaha. Nigga ma babe dey her wid me!
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by alatbaba1(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2016
Omotayor123:
Imagine!!!
And she thinks she's showing up She needs serious flogging tongue

Why hating? When celeb wear pants it cool. I guess she was jst playing wit herself and her friend. Dis must be a leaked pic. It was not intentional. She got a lot better body than 90% of una girls hating her.

1 Like

Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by Acidosis(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2016
But majority of our ladies put this on and they call it "BIKINI"

Unrepentant hypocrites?
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by ChangeIsCostant: 6:24pm On May 02, 2016
picture or idonbilivit.... u no naa
waxxydude:
Hahaha. Nigga ma babe dey her wid me!
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by mrego: 6:28pm On May 02, 2016
nice legs
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by waxxydude: 6:32pm On May 02, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
picture or idonbilivit.... u no naa
HEHEHE i don marry am? she nor go go house? gerrarahia bruh cheesy
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by Route1(m): 6:34pm On May 02, 2016
Nairalanders or should I say Nigerians with their 'holier than thou' attitude about topics of this nature never fails to get me crossed, causing a young girl a lot of grief for showing off her panties in private, so what? It's not like she flashed the real thing.
This is 2016, I thought Naija and Nigerians are far more 'exposed' than this.
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by josephobaro(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2016
What's there ? abi some Nigerian musical videos does worst than this.
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 02, 2016
She for remove the pant naw. me i wanted to see the pusssy,
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by percyshelu(m): 6:49pm On May 02, 2016
what is the world turning into?
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by ChangeIsCostant: 6:59pm On May 02, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by mytime24(f): 7:31pm On May 02, 2016
Acidosis:
But majority of our ladies put this on and they call it "BIKINI"

Unrepentant hypocrites?
true talk

2 Likes

Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by Peacetemi: 7:32pm On May 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked that is so gross lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by Omotayor123(f): 7:33pm On May 02, 2016
alatbaba1:

Why hating? When celeb wear pants it cool. I guess she was jst playing wit herself and her friend. Dis must be a leaked pic. It was not intentional. She got a lot better body than 90% of una girls hating her.
Mr. It's not hating. There are things you shouldn't use as joke.
So because I have a Banging body I should go naked online

Let's call a Spade a Spade. She might grow up to a first Lady
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 02, 2016
And dem do naming for this geh?
Re: Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Photo Posted Online.see by janga02(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2016
Route1:
Nairalanders or should I say Nigerians with their 'holier than thou' attitude about topics of this nature never fails to get me crossed, causing a young girl a lot of grief for showing off her panties in a private, so what? It's not like she flashed the real thing.
This is 2016, I thought Naija and Nigerians are far more 'exposed' than this.
I don't think we shld encourage young girl doing something like this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nepa Prepaid Meter Issues Electricians!! / Laws Of Life / Happy Birthday Mandela...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.