Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

How To Live A Better Life Even Without A University Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Live A Better Life Even Without A University Education (433 Views)

20 Signs You’re Succeeding In Life – Even If You Don’t Feel You Are. / 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA / Ilesa Prison Prepares 30 Inmates For University Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Live A Better Life Even Without A University Education by mrnwas(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2016
This is a post for those who couldn't make it through Jamb and post UTME to the university of their choice. I just want to use this opportunity to let you know that there is still hope to you dream course, there is still hope even though it seems all your friends have made it to the university and you're still home to say "welcome" when they come home.

The fact still remains and would always remain that not everybody will go to the university and not everybody will make it through Jamb, It is also a fact that you must not gain admission into the university in order to learn your dream course.

Education is important, it is your right as the citizen of your country to be educated when you can afford to! Education, is a world of no Age, Graduates are made from Education but actually, there is no graduate in the field of knowledge because everyday opens the door for new things to learn - New ideas and innovations.

You Can Read More Here-http://www.schoolxpress.org/2015/10/how-can-i-live-better-life-even-without.html
Re: How To Live A Better Life Even Without A University Education by Aabheer: 5:29am On Mar 19, 2020
They do this for the sake of making sure that there is a huge amount of students though the project carries a lot of credit burden compared to most of the departmental jobs at universities in Nigeria. I have to share https://www.proessaywriting.com/write-my-essay/ with her. As a professor in the department of psychology at one of the renowned universities in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Chaos Strikes At The Uniabuja SUG Due To Mismanagement Of Funds / #noun_nysc Letter Of Exclusion From National Youth Corp Service (NYSC) / Primary, Secondary Schools Has Been Shut Down By Abiola Ajimobi,the Oyo State Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.